Lovely (Op) Taint :D

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Darktaint
Retired

Lovely (Op) Taint :D

Post by Darktaint » 11 Dec 2010, 21:11

Hey
I'm one of your 2nd generation admins which consist's of Me, Cho, blackadder and korten (even though Cho is an Op+ now the traitor)
I'm one of the sociable Op's where the rest are a bunch of moody fecker's ;D you'll find me on vent alot of the time need something pop on and ask I'll be happy to oblige if it's reasonable.
Also I'm the owner of The Geigh Kingdom want a plot pm me :D
A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. - Gandalf the Grey

XDelphi

Re: Lovely admin Taint :D

Post by XDelphi » 18 Dec 2010, 12:00

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark. :3
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 21 Dec 2010, 02:22

XDelphi wrote:Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark. :3
Well, that's not spammy at all....

Anyways, hi taint! I'm not sure but I think I lived near you in the old server.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 21 Dec 2010, 07:13

Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:
XDelphi wrote:Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark. :3

Hey, you, shush!
I wanted to show my appreciation of everything Dark has done on the server, and just generally say hello. This was the best way to go about it because I'm sure he didn't want to sit here on his computer reading a big long paragraph saying hello to him when he could be playing minecraft, kinda like what you are now doing. So yeah, I guess the crux of the matter, the thing to take away from this rant, is: Hush.
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 21 Dec 2010, 15:14

XDelphi wrote:
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:

Hey, you, shush!
I wanted to show my appreciation of everything Dark has done on the server, and just generally say hello. This was the best way to go about it because I'm sure he didn't want to sit here on his computer reading a big long paragraph saying hello to him when he could be playing minecraft, kinda like what you are now doing. So yeah, I guess the crux of the matter, the thing to take away from this rant, is: Hush.
Wow, was expecting an outburst.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Buchal

Post by Buchal » 21 Dec 2010, 15:20

Hey Dark!

It's true...he is very talkative. :P

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 21 Dec 2010, 15:51

Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Wow, was expecting an outburst.
Nah, I ain't that kinda guy. I prefer structured rants. :lol: