Hello...again :)

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Deofuta

Hello...again :)

Post by Deofuta » 05 Jan 2011, 12:55

Hows it going all!

I'm Deofuta, and I love Minecraft! Whilst in the midst of a strong WoW addiction, I have decided to find some release through our wonderful server! Damn, its grown quite a bit sense I last saw it. I hope to see everyone in game as soon as I get home from work :)

Some fun info: I am a Rhode Islander currently going to Uni, and I work as an IT at one of the departments at said Uni.

Cheers,

-Deo
Check out my Store, Now Open in New Escapia! Well, I guess its gone now, but you can always check the thread for laughs!....I guess? :)

XDelphi

Re: Hello...again :)

Post by XDelphi » 05 Jan 2011, 12:57

Deo, I don't think I have ever seen you ingame...
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

Deofuta

Post by Deofuta » 05 Jan 2011, 12:58

Hehe well I took quite a hiatus somewhere in the beginning of November, so its been a pretty good amount of time since ive been on. I hope to change that during this next week/month/semester.
Check out my Store, Now Open in New Escapia! Well, I guess its gone now, but you can always check the thread for laughs!....I guess? :)

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 05 Jan 2011, 13:05

Deo's house was famous (in my mind) for being the first place griefers went to. Second rendition of the map, back in New Central, to be precise.

Was wondering where you'd gotten to Deo - nice to see you again.

Deofuta

Post by Deofuta » 05 Jan 2011, 13:12

Thanks Lord, glad to be back! I enjoyed my little plot o' fun, what with the Temple of Evil and what not.