The Branchscape PvP Team

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Invunarble
Site Contributor

Re: The Branchscape PvP Team

Post by Invunarble » 04 Jun 2012, 14:23

Since it's been about a day since this incident, and I am feeling alot more calm, I shall explain my intentions briefly.

LS13, my previous paragraph was not directed intentionally at you, I meant "You" as in Branchscape in general. I personally think that you are a very good person, and in the past you HAVE stuck up for me, which I respect you for.

Tanis, nothing personal but my jokes about logging Branchscape were in mischievous humor and did not intend offence in any means whatsoever. I do sincerely apologize if you felt they were direct verbal insults, and I wish not to have negative hostilities between us due to this misunderstanding.

Matty, although that may not have been your main base, my commando team did take great pleasure in blowing something up. We blew up about 3 other bases on the way to the BR base.

Dominik, I personally have nothing against you and CCD, but if you wish to interfere with this issue, I can tell you my team will be quick to demolish yours. I have some of the most skilled PvPers on the server following behind me, so I ask that you do not interfere in the current events.

All of our equipment is supplied by our own members, Vall. If you feel the need to only trade with Branchscape, that is understandable. But certain members of our team could have a use for your items, and would pay very well for it. Two of the members on our team are some of the richest players on the server, with about 3 stacks of diamond blocks per person approximately.

As for Iron, this is just personal payback, you have always been, for lack of better words really unkind to me and other currently good PvPers unprovokedly, and it's time you should realize it isn't always best to push people around like this.

If anyone has anything else they would like to ask, please do so ingame. Good day.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 04 Jun 2012, 14:26

trovo22 wrote:I would like to offer myself up to join KS.
Done
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

trovo22

Post by trovo22 » 04 Jun 2012, 14:28

Cool
DURRR lalala NINJA!!!

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 04 Jun 2012, 14:33

Invunarble wrote:Since it's been about a day since this incident, and I am feeling alot more calm, I shall explain my intentions briefly.

LS13, my previous paragraph was not directed intentionally at you, I meant "You" as in Branchscape in general. I personally think that you are a very good person, and in the past you HAVE stuck up for me, which I respect you for.

Tanis, nothing personal but my jokes about logging Branchscape were in mischievous humor and did not intend offence in any means whatsoever. I do sincerely apologize if you felt they were direct verbal insults, and I wish not to have negative hostilities between us due to this misunderstanding.

Matty, although that may not have been your main base, my commando team did take great pleasure in blowing something up. We blew up about 3 other bases on the way to the BR base.

Dominik, I personally have nothing against you and CCD, but if you wish to interfere with this issue, I can tell you my team will be quick to demolish yours. I have some of the most skilled PvPers on the server following behind me, so I ask that you do not interfere in the current events.
All of our equipment is supplied by our own members, Vall. If you feel the need to only trade with Branchscape, that is understandable. But certain members of our team could have a use for your items, and would pay well for it. Two of the members on our team are some of the richest players on the server, with about 3 stacks of diamond blocks per person approximately.

As for Iron, this is just personal payback, you have always been, for lack of better words really unkind to me and other currently good PvPers unprovokedly, and it's time you should realize it isn't always best to push people
around like this.

If anyone has anything else they would like to ask, please do so ingame. Good day.
I have accepted your apologie so no more war (to bad) :twisted:
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 04 Jun 2012, 14:36

There will not be a war.
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 04 Jun 2012, 14:37

Dominikvl9965 wrote:
Invunarble wrote:Since it's been about a day since this incident, and I am feeling alot more calm, I shall explain my intentions briefly.

All of our equipment is supplied by our own members, Vall. If you feel the need to only trade with Branchscape, that is understandable. But certain members of our team could have a use for your items, and would pay well for it. Two of the members on our team are some of the richest players on the server, with about 3 stacks of diamond blocks per person approximately.

As for Iron, this is just personal payback, you have always been, for lack of better words really unkind to me and other currently good PvPers unprovokedly, and it's time you should realize it isn't always best to push people
around like this.

I have accepted your apologie so no more war (to bad) :twisted:
I respect your decision for that, dominik. If you would want to consider a partial alliance between us and the Coalition, I could arrange something. Of course, you would have the protection of the team's current members at the expense of nothing.

On the topic, I would also like to state that the war with KillScape by the Coalition is still in place, but I wish for it not to be insults tossed at each other. We will keep our communication through PvP, and in actions.

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 04 Jun 2012, 14:41

Well considering no one on the KS side agreed to this war. There is no war. So go kill random newbs untill were rEady.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 04 Jun 2012, 14:46

Matty, do you understand that when one party declares something, the other team has no choice but to accept? In this case, it is war. You cannot simply decline a declaration of war against your team.

My point is, should any member of the Coalition see a member of Killscape in PvP, we will attack, regardless of if you accept or not.

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 04 Jun 2012, 14:57

Promotions!

Wildwill002 is now the Firstincommand

Tanis (technically the leader) is a stick weilder

And Trovo is a new member!

Now this wAr, we accept, But when the book and quill comes out I plan to do something .

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 04 Jun 2012, 15:02

We shall see you in PvP, in that case.
Fairdos.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 04 Jun 2012, 15:39

Ok well I'm glad things cooled down. I will not be partaking in pvp as LS13 since I'm now a mod and am not allowed. However you may see me in another form ;)
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 04 Jun 2012, 15:46

LS NOOOO!!!! You were one of the people I was hoping would join! But anyways congratulations on your promotion:D

J4Numbers
Numbers

Post by J4Numbers » 04 Jun 2012, 15:51

You have also Lost Tanis Matty

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 04 Jun 2012, 16:27

By another form I mean another account aka carter if he says ok to that.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 04 Jun 2012, 19:09

Eh I'll see what I can do about another account... Kinda stepping back and taking a break to get acclimated with all this new stuff. I'll be around.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 05 Jun 2012, 10:21

Carter said ok to me using his account, I will be pvping with it.

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 06 Jun 2012, 17:43

Guys the war has ended btw it never even started really now the SCD and the red army ot deleted by me because it was causing to much trouble for me I did it tho I will be running a small village Moscow in east Borjan invun I an very sorry and I'd like to apologize for being mean selfish etc...... If you need anything post me something and I'll do anything to help the war is officially over.
-Modocam

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 06 Jun 2012, 18:19

Er.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 06 Jun 2012, 18:26

I was to late right? Herp derp
-Modocam

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 06 Jun 2012, 18:53

Not for us, KillScape is still at war, in other words look at ma YouTube video- channel name is Mendedcoot6201 it's a HomeFront video