Major Power Stations

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
BigC_1

Major Power Stations

Post by BigC_1 » 19 Jun 2012, 22:27

I plan on building major power stations. It would have loads of combustion engines, and it shall contain the power teleporter pipes, so that power could be transferred to others. What it would be used for is supplying power to peoples' machines for free or pay CUT Coins to have installed on their machines. However I cannot supply all the equipment, and I will need some help.

The equipment I shall require:

Combustion Engines
Conductive Pipes
Fuel or Oil (Power for engines)
Water (To cool engines)
Power Teleporter Pipes

I will like to have some staff to help install the power to peoples' machines. And yes I shall pay you. I plan on hiring at least 5 staff. So post if you want to be hired.

Current Staff:
Spoiler! :
- BigC_1
- Treasure123
If you like to just help out tell me, and we can try to get together and work on it.

I need help coming up with the name of the business (I was thinking Big Power), and I will allow one nation to allow us to make our headquarters in one of their cities. If this works out well I will try to install the stations in cities.

Also I believe I need permission to do this so if a Mod or higher could tell me that would be great.
Last edited by BigC_1 on 20 Jun 2012, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

Godavari
Retired

Re: Major Power Stations

Post by Godavari » 19 Jun 2012, 23:22

Hey. The nation of Godaflyopia would love to have you guys set up shop in our main city, Oasis! We can chop down the grove of rubber trees for you (now that we've got infinite rubber powered by the sun).

BigC_1

Post by BigC_1 » 19 Jun 2012, 23:26

Ok Godavari we shall set up our headquarters soon. I've already created almost a stack of pistons for the engines so we shall get started soon.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

BigC_1

Post by BigC_1 » 20 Jun 2012, 00:46

I'm still looking for staff. Please sign up. The pay is not chosen yet we have to see how good the business works to make out the payments. i want no more than 10 staff members as of now. Did I mention staff get free power and a free installation

I decided on how I'm doing payments. I am sorry that these prices are high but making the power stations isn't cheap and easy.

The nation that owns our headquarters, which is Godaflyopia, gets free installations of our power in any of the towns or settlements in the nation. However residents will still have to pay a fee, based on whichever type of service they want. The leaders of the nation DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR POWER . The installment of new factories in the nation will cost 500 CUT Coins.

Ok now for the other nations. To get a power teleporter installed in a home will cost 50 CUT Coins. To get a Power Station in a town will cost 1000 CUT Coins. The town/nation owner gets a discount (Half price) on their power.

These prices are not for the power station it is for the amount of days you plan on using our services, and you pay in advance for how many days you want it:

Hourly Fee: 1 CUT Coin
Daily Fee: 10 CUT Coins (You save 14 CUT Coins) This is compared to a hourly fee.
Weekly Fee: 50 CUT Coins (You save 20 CUT Coins) This is compared to a daily fee.
Monthly Fee: 250 CUT Coins (You save 50 CUT Coins) This is compared to a daily fee. Our monthly fee is equal to 30 days.

The prices might be high but its better than you think. Here are some reasons why. Those teleporters take 8 diamonds to produce each set of 8 plus a couple of extra items. If you look at the Combustion Engine recipe you will see the difficulty in that, and also if you look at the conductive pipe recipes you'll see the difficulty in them. Plus I have to get a hold of Oil/Fuel and Water which i will have to make pumps for and get some waterproof pipes. Thanks for understanding the difficulty.
Last edited by BigC_1 on 20 Jun 2012, 16:00, edited 2 times in total.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

Treasure123

Post by Treasure123 » 20 Jun 2012, 14:13

I would love to be on the staff Big :D
ImageImage

BigC_1

Post by BigC_1 » 20 Jun 2012, 15:13

Great! I will add you to the list now.