D&D Dungeon. (the lost palace of Tarack Zh'ull)

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
vallorn

D&D Dungeon. (the lost palace of Tarack Zh'ull)

Post by vallorn » 01 Mar 2011, 14:20

well as so many people think we need more public projects heres a new one.

Tarack Zh'ull will be a se of chalenges for groups of 4+ players to take part in. completing a chalenge grants you a clue to the password for the Boss Room where we either have a metric butt ton of Mobs or if an Admin feels nice a Giant, GigaSlime, hostile NPC or even a kind SuperOP with fire and other goodies to use within.

i am building the main Chalenge Room at the moment, from here will be a set of doors leading to chalenges that i want YOU to make. i will shortly post the coordinates for the entrance and we have a workers hut with forges a workbench and places for Chests downstairs on a hill within 15 blocks of the entrance. we also have a small pool of Lava by the underground for you to use as disposal

i will build the final Boss Room and the Chalenge O Doom coridor leading up to it myself.

i would rather you posted ideas on here before you build em so i can track progress but that snt neccesary.
Clarity Edit of Divine Inspiration

Well gentlemen, as so many of our fine players request more public projects to help each other on, here's one idea I would like to share with you all.

Tarack Zh'ull will be a set of challenges for groups of 4+ players to take part in. Completing a challenge grants you a clue to the password for the Boss Room where we either have a metric butt-ton of Mobs, or if an Admin feels nice, a Giant Zombie, GigaSlime, hostile NPC, or even a kind SuperOP with fire and other goodies, to use against said players.

I am building the main Challenge Room at the moment. From here there will be a set of doors leading to challenges that I want YOU to make. I will shortly post the coordinates for the entrance. There we have a worker's hut with forges, a workbench, and places for Chests downstairs on a hill within 15 blocks of the entrance. We also have a small pool of Lava by the underground for you to use as disposal.

I will build the final Boss Room and the Challenge Of Doom corridor leading up to it myself.

I would rather you posted ideas on here before you build them so I can track progress but that isn't neccesary.
thanks for the EDIT:Mod Team.... typing while ill is bad.

coordinates are X:232 Z:-1720Beds are provided in the Plank house and the Cobble Workers hut in its bunker system.
Last edited by vallorn on 02 Mar 2011, 02:40, edited 2 times in total.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

DuplicateValue
Retired

Re: D&D Dungeon. (the lost palace of Tarack Zh'ull)

Post by DuplicateValue » 01 Mar 2011, 14:30

I would think posting the challenges here before they're built would ruin the surprise...

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 01 Mar 2011, 14:43

DuplicateValue wrote:I would think posting the challenges here before they're built would ruin the surprise...
good point. PM me instead? il asaign them Codenames
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 02 Mar 2011, 02:49

Coordinates are in the OP!
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

SachielOne
Site Contributor

Post by SachielOne » 02 Mar 2011, 09:04

If only the Tomb of Horrors were doable in Minecraft...