Second UFO Spotted at RSTP

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
SachielOne
Site Contributor

Re: UFO Spotted over Blackthorn

Post by SachielOne » 07 Mar 2011, 14:35

Mixizm wrote:NEVER FEAR! WE HAVE OGRED!
I just realized the irony of having that statement come from you.

Lathania
Retired

Post by Lathania » 07 Mar 2011, 15:03

SachielOne wrote:
Mixizm wrote:NEVER FEAR! WE HAVE OGRED!
I just realized the irony of having that statement come from you.
CreepsUTrust have just signed a contract with the Raven Empire and have even commissioned our very own torture chair. Additionally OGRED is currently being modified to be attached to the mothership.

Good day mind slave.

SachielOne
Site Contributor

Post by SachielOne » 07 Mar 2011, 15:21

Lathania wrote:
SachielOne wrote: CreepsUTrust have just signed a contract with the Raven Empire and have even commissioned our very own torture chair. Additionally OGRED is currently being modified to be attached to the mothership.

Good day mind slave.
I'll get to work on a docking system.

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 07 Mar 2011, 15:40

We here at CreepsUTrust, and ultimately the British Empire, are happy to supply the citizens of Escapia with our latest line in "Useful-techTM*" to help them attempt to fight off this alien invasion that we are not affiliated with in any way, which is sure to bring a smile to our wallets.

Note: Useful-tech may not and is not required to work as stipulated in the company contracts you weren't required to sign as they were signed on your behalf automatically to facilitate more efficient customer service. CreepsUTrust PLC is not liable to any legal action in the case of the sudden and inevitable explosive failure of all Useful-tech in your possession, including the Useful-tech installed in your house regardless of whether you agreed to said installation or not.

RexDark

Post by RexDark » 07 Mar 2011, 15:56

Lord_Mountbatten wrote:We here at CreepsUTrust, and ultimately the British Empire, are happy to supply the citizens of Escapia with our latest line in "Useful-techTM*" to help them attempt to fight off this alien invasion that we are not affiliated with in any way, which is sure to bring a smile to our wallets.

Note: Useful-tech may not and is not required to work as stipulated in the company contracts you weren't required to sign as they were signed on your behalf automatically. CreepsUTrust PLC is not liable to any legal action in the case of the sudden and inevitable explosive failure of all Useful-tech in your possession, including the Useful-tech installed in your house regardless of whether you agreed to said installation or not.
Where can I get a catalog for CUT Useful-tech products, are there Useful-tech DIY kits available and can I use Useful-tech products for my own invasion completely normal and completely not suspicious mobile security system which will definitely not be used for any invasion and/or the oppression of our new alien neighbours and/or our old human neighbors instead of fighting off someone else's invasion?
Last edited by RexDark on 07 Mar 2011, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
No signature here.

michaeld20

Post by michaeld20 » 07 Mar 2011, 15:57

vallorn wrote:if BlackThorn desires i can build a Bunker Complex to defend against a UFO strike/Alien Invasion from the UFO.

pay me and i wont add a Self Destruct to the bunker!
i will make a bunker lockdown system...
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself

mydrox

Re: Second UFO Spotted at RSTP

Post by mydrox » 08 Mar 2011, 10:07

People of the Royal Sheep Trading Post, a UFO has been sighted over the Trading Posts bay. With the experience gained, while invading Blackthorn, the Invasion of the RSTP is going much smoother. The Surrender of the RSTP is suspected to happen in the next 2 days.