Horizons - Player requests, bugs, suggestions

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Tulonsae
Plugin Queen

Horizons - Player requests, bugs, suggestions

Post by Tulonsae » 18 Oct 2014, 11:49

This thread is for players to post bugs, suggestions, and requests for our Horizons server.

Currently, we are working on:
  • DeathChest plugin
--Tulonsae

Stygian_Inquirer

Re: Horizons - Player requests, bugs, suggestions

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 18 Oct 2014, 11:52

Would it be possible that owners of zones in Horizon be able to toggle TNT damage? That way we could enable it when we want to clear large tracts of our land with TNT and disable it when we are done. In TNA, we had to unclaim and reclaim our land to do that and I was hoping that this would be easier in Horizons.

Thanks,
Stygian_Inquirer

jdlampy

Post by jdlampy » 11 Nov 2014, 08:16

How do I get to make a zone? Also how can I get use of the rcl commands to add players to my locked items?

sgtwisky
Retired

Post by sgtwisky » 25 Feb 2015, 11:09

a bug that arizons found last night.... spawn is NOT protected. I confirmed by punching some grass in spawn.

A request: would it be possible to have the plugin that chops the whole tree down when you break the bottom log? Steve had this in steveland and I loved it :).

Final note: Love the use of your old mansion as spawn. Its a very nice build and I am glad everyone can see it now! beware... modo may try to build a snowman near it when he finds out !
Opportunity knocks but once, Temptation leans on the door bell.

The limit of the Willing Suspension of Disbelief for a given element is directly proportional to the element's awesomeness.

haxxorzd00d
MasterBuilder

Post by haxxorzd00d » 25 Feb 2015, 11:37

The spawn protection was a temporary blip in transferring cuboids from Rainbow, it's been fixed.

I'll look into a tree-felling plugin for you. :)

likehelly

Post by likehelly » 21 Apr 2015, 04:46

just gonna be honest here, but like, so many mods.

js it'd be cool. like forge, and hats, and flans, and witchery, and tinkers constructs, and morph, and all kinds of things.

i know you guys like to keep it vanilla, but...vanilla gets old and boring. that's partially the reason why i just don't play anymore. besides building random things, there's not much else to do that interests me. i'm already rich, i already have everything i want, there's just not much there now. i mean, yeah, minecraft, it's about mining and building things, but there's so many mods out there that make it awesome and fresh again. i think that's part of the reason, too. i want to learn stuff again, but in an environment with other people

>_>

that being said, the tree-felling thing is what i'd recommend.

and i also just noticed that the last post is from february.