PUBLIC thank you!

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
michaeld20

PUBLIC thank you!

Post by michaeld20 » 06 Jun 2011, 14:38

I would like to say to all the mods and admins thank you for all you do. you honestly make this the BEST server i have ever been on. i will now thank you for each of your things YOU have helped me do in real life and in MC.

Sneaky <3- you made this server. you made a community so amazing and nice that it proceeds all before it.you and me have had some laughs<3

Wokka <3- You take time out of your way(and all other mods) to run this. not to mention you have spent physical Money on this.Another thing you have helped me with is making me less dependent on others. this is probably the biggest thing you could do. i mean your like a father figure to me. Thanks <3

Lord-You have cheered me up when i felt like crap. you discipline me yet you put up with me.(not many people put up with)Thank you <3<3

Haxx<3- your the funny guy,derpy guy. we ALL know you. we all love you. Thats not easy <3

Black<3- your intense love for fire and destruction has made us love you very very much. you and i have had some laughs too. you give me opportunities.<3

Beltom <3- i have not seen you much. but knowing that your OP+ your something.

Collin<3- You got sneaky into minecraft which means more than anything here. thank you <3

Lath<3- i have not seen you much either. but that means nothing, you are another admin. that means your a special person to be on the server <3

Dark <3- you and me have had our lawls. i trust you alot as a mod and looked up to you when i was young on the server

Milo :'( <3- If your reading this. i was always envious of you. you were always so calm and composed. you dealt with things without using one caps locked word. <3 :'(

Ninja <3- you got ca11 drunk and tried to get him to marry me.... <3

Lion <3- you were someone i never knew until weeks into escapia for me. but when i found out who you were i thought i had found my new fav mod. <3

Cho <3- i bet you have been tempted to ban me many times for my derpiness but i still love you <3

Delphi <3- you were the first i met on the server. i trust you the most of all.(besides wokka and sneaky :P) i love you like a brother. <3<3<3

Ca11 <3- You tried marrying me... :P <3

Bum <3- you outwit me yet your younger. i approve :P <3

Flux <3- you tried marrying me aswell and venture my city w/ haxx all the time <3

Tome<3- You derp once and i repremand you for it :lol: <3

War<3- Your my favorite dinosaur! <3

Dupe <3- you and i have had good times and you have given me valuable advice. <3

Jag <3- You let me run east for a while and helped me with alot <3

Zin <3 you helped me understand minecarts and you promised to come with cake and you did <3

Drox <3- you are reliable when making appointments and you are worth a bundel to the server aswell and i love you because u helped me with minecarts as well

Beard <3 you explained to me how general mob towers work. and i love ur forum pic <3
Last edited by michaeld20 on 06 Jun 2011, 15:22, edited 4 times in total.
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself

Re: PUBLIC thank you!

Post by 697134002 » 06 Jun 2011, 17:46

Everyone votes cupcakes...
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 06 Jun 2011, 18:06

697134002 wrote:Everyone votes cupcakes...
and thats why i <3 this server!
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 06 Jun 2011, 21:52

(Deja vu)
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

Post by 697134002 » 06 Jun 2011, 22:00

vallorn wrote:
697134002 wrote:Everyone votes cupcakes...
and thats why i <3 this server!
That is why you are less than three of this server?
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 07 Jun 2011, 01:31

After all I've done for you Michael, I am disappoint. I deserve a bigger thank you. At least make my name bold.
Sometimes I lather my body with Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 07 Jun 2011, 09:13

Hehe, cheers Michael :)
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

sag185
Retired

Post by sag185 » 07 Jun 2011, 16:52

It's guy love, you know its true!

On the serious side, this is pretty cool for all the mods. :L

michaeld20

Post by michaeld20 » 07 Jun 2011, 19:55

sag185 wrote:It's guy love, you know its true!

On the serious side, this is pretty cool for all the mods. :L
i love you mostly...
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself