How can I help?

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Jman_503

How can I help?

Post by Jman_503 » 20 Jun 2011, 01:51

Hey everyone, I'm Jman. I really like this server and have about half a day of playing time so far. I really want to help make this server a better place for everyone. Mainly newer members. How might I go about doing this? I usually try to help out in the support channel and answering any questions by users. If you have any ideas please post them below.

ryn44

Re: How can I help?

Post by ryn44 » 20 Jun 2011, 02:35

there are plenty of people on the server willing to help people out.
honestly just do what I feel we all do. be a supportive generous member of the community. that's all we need here and all we ask. we have a great staff of moderators, ops, and new "mentors" which you will see throughout the server. the mentors are really there to do the job you are talking about, which is helping newbies. these mentors were selected by higher-ups in the server community because of their dedication, commitment and ability to help others on the server. often times they may ask another member to help out if they can't get to someone or if there is a lot going on that they need to take care of. if this is the case then I say you should gladly offer your help, otherwise just keep calm and carry on with what you are doing.
there is a lot going on in the server at any given moment so you never know who might need a helping hand. we're all here to have a great time and be creative so the best help you can really offer is to be part of the community and enjoy the server. some day you might even get asked to be a mod or a mentor.

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 20 Jun 2011, 10:20

Work for me.
Sometimes I lather my body with Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.

Jman_503

Post by Jman_503 » 21 Jun 2011, 01:33

jagorrax wrote:Work for me.
I have been working for you. I live in Corinth, oh and my house looks pretty nice I don't know if I want to expand yet or what but it looks good from the waterfront