ViaticSnarsnar's legacy

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
viaticsnarsnar

ViaticSnarsnar's legacy

Post by viaticsnarsnar » 11 Jul 2011, 09:33

So many of you are wondering why i'm writing this, some people might say they've never seen me on the server. Well i'm here to tell you all about what happened to me and what im going to do after writing this post. I decided to write this because i think people should know what happened to me so here is my story. Well back in late february all my friends were getting out of minecraft and decided to purposely get themselves banned. I still loved escapecraft and continued to play on it for about 2 more weeks. Then I had lost my passion, i started playing less and less and was just done practically. So I left, i didn't tell anyone, didn't say a farewell I just left. After taking a month away from minecraft all together my friends decided they wanted to make there own server. So I was kind of forced into helping them set it up. This server could never compare to escapecraft but it was still fun. Now we are in mid April and history repeated itself. My friends one by one began to quit minecraft all toghether, never to play it again. That left me to run the server with the kids that joined later on, and i decided at that point to just call it quits on minecraft. Now it's summer and I needed something to do. After thinking of all the fun times i had here I wanted to come back, but now I can't...and heres why. First reason is my computer can't run minecraft like it use to, its one of the earlier mac, an x5 from 05 so theres no way i can play on it. Also after being gone for so long from escapecraft and minecraft all together i'm beyond rusty. theres been so much done to the server that I can't even begin with all the new commands, worlds, etc. Lastly, after reading and looking on the forums a lot of guys I played with have left, so it's a little late to try and make new friends on the server. All in all i had a great time on the server and I wrote this to say my farewell. I know I screwed people over on projects when I left and i'm sorry for leaving, i truly am. Well theres really nothing more to it, as for my stuff if it's still then i will get on, collect it up and either give it to a random person or do something more fun and leave a series of clues to where i will bury it, probably on a beach. So thats it, thats why I left and why i cant play anymore. When minecraft comes on xbox 360 i will defidently get it and come on, but until then...goodbye.

p.s. If an admin wants to make a thing about me on the wiki that would be cool, idk if its still up or if I can just make one. Also I will try to get on and visit what is probably a ghost town in cornith of where i lived, talk with some of you guys and visit any other memorable sites.

I will happily answer any questions anyone has for me.

Jman_503

Re: ViaticSnarsnar's legacy

Post by Jman_503 » 11 Jul 2011, 10:57

Welcome Back
Last edited by Jman_503 on 11 Jul 2011, 17:58, edited 1 time in total.

Milo_Windby
Retired

Re: ViaticSnarsnar's legacy

Post by Milo_Windby » 11 Jul 2011, 11:16

When you are able to return in whatever fashion you can I would like to say that we will be more then happy to have you back.

Even if you say you might not really find a new friend I am sure that after a bit and once you figure things out again you will start to get back into the community and meet new people, perhaps new players or even just some old ones that have been around for a bit.

Until then though, feel free to stay on the forums... sure you might not be playing on the server but we still have a community both on the forums and on the server. <3
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition wrote:#40. If you see profit on a journey, take it
<3Milo's Catnip Fund<3