Player Command List

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
XDelphi

Player Command List

Post by XDelphi » 05 Aug 2011, 08:15

Player Command List
Teleporting
/Spawn - Teleports you to the spawn area of that world (In the event of geting lost or stuck, use the command below).
/Groupspawn - Teleports you to the spawn area of that world. If you are somewhere in the hub world, it will send you to the centre of the hub building. Takes you to Hub from tutorial.
/gs - Does the same as /Groupspawn
/Sethome - Allows you to set your home point where you are standing *Only available to Donators.
/Home - Teleports you to your home point. *Only available to Donators.

Chat
/Msg <Playername> <message> - Sends a private message to the player entered in the command syntax.
/Pm <Playername> <message> - Does the same thing as /msg.
/Tell <playername> <message> - Works the same as the above commands.
/r - Replies to the most recent message recieved, unless the recent message was sent with /tell.
/ch G L T Etc. - Changed channel to the one entered.
/G, L, T, Etc. - Sends a message to that channel, while remaining in the previous one.
/leave <Channel Shortcut> - You no longer recieve messages from that channel.
/join <Channel Shortcut> - Begin recieving messages from the channel.
/ignore <Playername> - No longer recieve messages from a specific player. To recieve messages again, repeat the command.
/ch who -Displays a list of the players in your current channel.
/ch list # - Shows available channels. Replace '#' with number for additional pages on the list.

Landclaim Commands
landclaim - Shows you the landclaim rules of our server.
/land - Gives information about the Tolteca landclaim system.
/land 2 - Shows you how to manually claim land in Tolteca.
/claim newland <claimname> - Makes a cuboided claim in Tolteca.
/claim list <playername> - Shows you a list of your claims in Tolteca.
/claim delete <claim_name> - Deletes a landclaim in Tolteca.

Chest, door, and Sign Protection
/Cprivate - Makes the chest/door/sign private, so only you can access it.
/Cremove - Removes your protection on the chest/door/sign.
/Cpassword <Password> - Adds a password lock to a chest/door/sign.
/Cunlock <Password> - Unlocks the chest/door/sign for you only, until you next log in.
/Cmodify - Adds/removes certain players or user groups (e.g. 'mentors') to the protection.

Other
/who - Shows the list of online players on the server.
/players - Basically the same as /who, exept it only displays the name. Handy when the server is busy.
/kit - Displays the list of kits available to you personally. *Note: Most kits will have to be purchased.
/kit <kitname> - Spawns you an available kit. *Note: All kits have a recharge time, and must recharge before you can use them again.
/topics - Shows you help on many topics, and some main commands.
/Rules - Shows the rules of our server.
/Help - Shows an extensive help system ingame.
/Hub - Shows a list of worlds, and a brief description. Also shows commands to find out more about the individual worlds.
/tz -Shows Server (US Central), GMT, and Sydney times.
/tz convert <time> <AM/PM> - Shows converts inputted time into Server time, GMT and Sydney times.
/ping - You recieve a message saying 'Pong' allowing you to measure your lag.
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

vallorn

Re: Player Command List

Post by vallorn » 05 Aug 2011, 11:22

Phi. /Join and /Leave dont need Channel in the command ;)

apart from that its perfect thanks! :D
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 05 Aug 2011, 12:20

Thanks Delphi! Hopefully now I won't have to ask what commands are what.

Infesord
Retired

Post by Infesord » 06 Aug 2011, 01:52

Yes, thanks for writing this all out, however you didn't mention the distinction with /spawn and its relation to /groupspawn.

Basically, in any world except the HUB, /spawn and /groupspawn take you the exact same place which basically makes /spawn the shorter one to type. However in the HUB world /groupspawn is what you need if you get lost in the HUB world (I know that sounds dumb, but I'm sure it COULD happen) to go back to center of the HUB, as /spawn takes you right back to the Tutorial.

This is probably not a big concern at all, but I'm sure some person would wind up going back to the tutorial and forgetting that when they originally finished the tutorial the sign said to type /groupspawn to get back.

powerfulkingt
Team Enigma

Post by powerfulkingt » 06 Aug 2011, 03:56

Wow, I already knew all those commands..... :?
~The Fulk
ImageImage

OptimusHagrid
Retired

Post by OptimusHagrid » 06 Aug 2011, 04:19

I didn't know about /r... that will be helpful. Thank you very much Delphi!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 06 Aug 2011, 04:33

Inf i hear about 3 newbies per day that wander past the portals and get lost thinking they entered the world. :?
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 06 Aug 2011, 05:27

vallorn wrote:Phi. /Join and /Leave dont need Channel in the command
I knew it! >.< Oh well, better to be safe than look like an idiot if the commands didn't work, eh? :P
Infesord wrote:Basically, in any world except the HUB, /spawn and /groupspawn take you the exact same place which basically makes /spawn the shorter one to type. However in the HUB world /groupspawn is what you need if you get lost in the HUB world (I know that sounds dumb, but I'm sure it COULD happen) to go back to center of the HUB, as /spawn takes you right back to the Tutorial.
Ah, thank you. I couldn't remember what the difference (If any) was. I'll add all this in for you guys :)
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 06 Aug 2011, 06:53

XDelphi wrote: I'll add all this in for you guys :)
I think /groupspawn in Tutorial world also takes you to HUB spawn, Delphi

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 06 Aug 2011, 08:06

Alrighty.

Eddietester1066
Retired

Post by Eddietester1066 » 06 Aug 2011, 11:47

For them what cares:
  • /stats - summary of stats (Playedtime, Moved, Blocks created/Destroyed, Deaths Totals/Player, Kills total/player, Damage dealt/taken)
  • /stats stats [openchest | lastlogin | chat | lighter | chatletters | lastlogout | totalblockcreate | armswing | respawn | command | playedfor | damagehealed | login |teleport | move | totalblockdestroy]
  • /stats blockdestroy [wood | rails | ironore | stone | rock | leaves | diamondore | crop | cobble | tree | button | obsidian | snow | workbench | brownmushroom | dirt | wool | lever | flower | cobblestone | redstonetorchoff | mossycobblestone | torch | goldore | grass | signblocktop | 27 | log | fence | rose | tnt | 31 | lightstone | coalore | soil | chest | sandstone | gravel | stairs | stillwater | redstonetorchon | glass | furnace | restoneore | water | ladder | sand | stair | signblock | redstoneorealt | mobspawner | sapling | doublestair | reddblock | redmushroom | redstonewire | crops]
  • /stats damagedealt [total | Creeper | Chicken | Player | Sheep | livingdefender | Slime | Spider | Pig | Squid | Wolf | Zombie | Cow | Skeleton]
  • /stats blockcreate [wood | rails | ironore | wooddoorblock | stone | sandstone | chest \ gravel | leaves | cobble | tree | button | redstonetorchon | obsidian | glass | furnace | workbench | rockplate | dirt | lever | cobblestone | ladder | sand | torch | stair | grass | signblock | sapling | doublestair | signblocktop | 27 | log | reedblock | fire | fence | redstonewire | tnt | crops | soil | cactus]
  • /stats vehicleenter [8025756 | 6575866]
  • /stats itemdrop [slimedrop | ironbar | ironshovel | wood | ironore | diamondpickaxe | stone | minecart | rock | leaves | feather | diamondshovel | cobble | tree | ironhelmet | flint | dirt | wool | leather | leatherboots | cobblestone | woodsword | torch | goldore | log | diamondaxe | sign |woodpickaxe | stonepickaxe | stonespade | apple | tnt | stick | ironpickaxe | bucket | chest | sandstone | gravel | ironchestplate | diamondsword | sponge | stonesword | coal | bone | redstonedust | goldbar | glass | ironpants | woodaxe | seeds | gold | wheat | sand | sapling | woodshovel | 359 | ironboots]
  • /stats minecart enter
  • /stats boat [enter | move]
  • /stats itempickup [slimeorb | ironbar | inksac | wood | arrow | diamondpickaxe | minecart | rock | leaves | feather | diamondshovel | cobble | tree | button | workbench | brownmushroom | stonehoe | wool | flower | mossycobblestone | torch | grass | snowball | 27 | log | diamondaxe | fence | rose | stonespade | ironaxe | ironpickaxe | bucket | gravel | wooddoor | woodpick | ironchestplate | cloth | redstonetorchon | ironspade | ironsword | ironpants | furnace | seeds | gold | lightstonedust | waterbucket | sand | reed | stair | stoneaxe | signblock | cookedpork | redmushroom | string | stoneplate | cactus | ironshovel | rails | ironore | stone | egg | ironhelmet | flint | obsidian | dirt | leather | leatherboots | lever | cobblestone | goldore | pumpkin | sign | stonepickaxe | apple | tnt | pork | gunpowder | stick | chest | sandstone | lighter | diamondsword | sponge | stonesword | coal | bone | diamond | meat | redstonedust | goldbar | glass | ladder | wheat | sapling | 352 | 359 | bow | ironboots]
  • /stats itemuse [sign | tnt | bucket | lighter | waterbucket | lavabucket]
  • /stats deaths [water | total | Creeper | Spider | fall | unknown | Zombie | Fire drowning | Slime]
  • /stats kills [Creeper | total | Chicken | Sheep | livingdefender | Slime | Spider | Pig | Squid | Wolf | Zombie | Cow | Skeleton]
  • /stats damagetaken [water | total | Creeper | Player | livingdefender | suffocation | creeperexplosion | fire | Slime | CACTUS | TNTPrimed Spider | lava | fall | Wolf | Zombie | drowning | Skeleton]
N. B. While the help for this indicates that stats for other players can be looked up, this would appear to be restricted to mods or better. I expect this is a Good Thing for the most part.
Which leads to this:

Jake55778
Site Contributor

Post by Jake55778 » 06 Aug 2011, 12:30

Eddietester1066 wrote:-Snip-
Sweet! Now I can find out how many diamonds I mined without including ones I traded for.
"/stats blockdestroy diamondore
[stats] blockdestroy/diamondore: 584"
The staff here are all trolls

Godavari
Retired

Post by Godavari » 13 Aug 2011, 08:06

Another: use /tz to get Server (US Central), GMT, and Sydney times.

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 13 Aug 2011, 08:27

Oh yes, thank you. I'll add that in.

Godavari
Retired

Post by Godavari » 14 Aug 2011, 14:39

/ping - the server will send you a message saying Pong! so you can measure your lag.
/ch who - see who's in your current channel.

MKindy
Everybody Have a Logical Time

Post by MKindy » 20 Aug 2011, 07:08

/ch list # - to view available channels (replace # with 2, 3, etc for additional pages on the list)

/r - replies to most recent message, BUT ONLY IF the message was sent to you via the /msg command. If the message looks like this: [MKindy] -> This is a message using /tell -- then /r will not work.

/Cmodify - to add or remove additional users to or from a chest, door, furnace, sign, etc.

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 20 Aug 2011, 13:37

Thank you, I'll post them up.

Aenir_bEPU
Nyan Master

Post by Aenir_bEPU » 25 Aug 2011, 14:06

Perhaps the /spawn and /groupspawn should be updated with post-flush changes.

Post by 697134002 » 25 Aug 2011, 14:08

For /tell, it actually works differently than msg. Msg just sends one and puts you back in the channel you were in. Typing /tell 697 would start a private message with me that only ends when you type /tell or /ch whatever.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 08 Jun 2012, 22:55

this is outdated.....

TheMightyBaffalo

Post by TheMightyBaffalo » 26 Jan 2013, 11:34

can vets please be able to use set home, i know this is a survival server in all but maybe then donors can have 2 or more depending on their donation
IT WAS I, DIO!

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 26 Jan 2013, 13:51

Let me redirect you to this thread.

More specifically, this:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:
  • Multiple homes - Rejected multiple times
There's a reason why vets do not have access to using /home, and it's due to survival aspect issues. As you probably already know, we are a legitimate survival server. In a vanilla SSP world, you generally don't have access to typing /home or using teleportation, and if we're trying to replicate SSP, then why would we have that?

As of now, /home for VIPs acts as a rudimentary bonus to contributing and supporting the server. Adding multiple homes would allow a player to essentially teleport between two spots, heavily breaking a survival aspect. One home for VIPs is enough of a noteworthy perk, and I'm doubtful that will ever change and be provided to other players for free.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 24 Feb 2013, 17:27

Updated/modernized the OP. Send me a PM if there is anything I have missed.
-asi1998
~John 3:16

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 24 Feb 2013, 18:29

lol, why is it locked?
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 24 Feb 2013, 19:23

Invunarble wrote:lol, why is it locked?
Same reason the hub info thread is locked. It can be unlocked if need be.
-asi1998
~John 3:16