Skunk's Journal Entries

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Skunk_Giant
Retired

Skunk's Journal Entries

Post by Skunk_Giant » 10 Dec 2010, 20:18

I know this isn't original, I'm just copying Mixizm's idea. :lol: Anyway, check back for updates... PLEASE!

Day Unknown - Date Unknown

I've been walking, building, surviving. As I write this, I'm sitting on top of a small structure Warlock made with a campfire I made. There's something, some monstrous thing shooting arrows at us. Could it be the natives? No. I haven't got a good look at it, but I it burns in the sunlight. I guess.... I guess I'm writing this to keep my head together, so I should go back to the beginning of the story.

Some days ago, I'm not sure how many, I awoke on a piece of wood, a splinter in my back. I was hurt, but could walk alright.
I surveyed the area and a memory came back to me, a shipwreck. That was my only memory so far. I explored the ruined boat for a while before I heard voices. Other people... swam to land but could no longer hear them.
I walked for a while, and found ruins. Bits of wood scattered the ground.

After continuing my journey, I found another area with a cobble wall and a large hole in the middle. Along with that, I found someone I remembered. Back when life was good, it was Duduf. With the memory of Dud, I received another memory, my mall. The mall which I had back in New Escapia. But that's a forgotten memory now.

Duduf soon left, and again, I was alone. I continued further and eventually found a small area with flat ground and a nice waterfall. I set up camp there, flattening the land a bit more and stumbled upon two more travelers, Warlock and Filmmaker. They two had nowhere to live, so the three of us set up camp. Eventually, it became night, and with my new wood from the trees, I built us a small room to hide in.

I must go now, there are more coming.

New Day

It's a new day, or night, I should say. Warlock and I got to work on the new camp area and now have two buildings in the making. I'm on the roof of the first writing this. I just spotted a spider squad go by and I can hear zombies. This is our New Camp now. I should go back to where I was.

Back in the old camp, we worked each day to build and eventually had multiple farms, traps, forests, and safe rooms. It was great, but the mobs were attacking. Even with our wall and lit up areas, they would get in, and eventually, they ruined too much. Filmmaker revealed his name was Luke. I'm not sure how much Warlock or Luke remember, but I'm starting to gain memories. I remember the panic when the ship was crashing. I remember more people from New Escapia, I remember Old Escapia too.

So, while Luke was away, Warlock and I decided to find a new camp. We brought as much as we could with us, and would come back later for Luke and the other items.

We found another traveller, Byroe, who wanted to help. Unfortunately, I fell down a large hole, nearly dying, and Byroe tried to help, only to fall in, resulting in his death. I held a moments silence for him, but it was getting dark, so Warlock and I had to move. Warlock helped me out, and the sun began setting, so we quickly set up camp in a small valley. I created a wall of fire while Warlock finished the cobble building.

So now, I'm sitting here, waiting for morning. I hear spiders outside, I must go now.

New Day

As I write this, I'm on Frostee's roof. I met him today when travelling with Givemeabreak to Solake to receive some coal from Abysia. Break and I had a perilous journey there, but we made it and reached safety. I had been in our new Camp which I think we're calling Pandora IV after the other Pandora's. However, I fell and lost consciousness underwater and woke up back at the ship wreck. Could these 'monsters' have taken me back? At that point, I met Break and we began our journey.

I'm back in Pandora now with Warlock. I woke up from Frostee's place and explored Solake some more before heading back to camp. There were plenty of these 'monsters' but I still didn't get a look at them. I've decided to make my main goal to find the secrets of this island, then I'm going to find a way to get back home.

I'll begin soon, but first I'm going to question the others about what they know...

New Day

Well, I got lost again. Duduf found me and asked if anyone wanted to help him with a project. I agreed to help out and found myself with smooth stone and multiple diamond pickaxes. He asked me to help him make a tunnel from Her's place to something called Vault 88. I spent ages working by his side, and finally, we finished. The tunnel was flooded and became a canal, and I returned back to camp where I'm writing this now.
I also wrote a small document for review by the people as to the 'rules' of warfare if one such war was ever to break out. So now I'm here, happy with some cooked pork, tools and armour, on the roof again, but still...
Something feels wrong.
Something's missing...
The people, it's like they don't care... They don't want to leave. Nobody has built boats, well none that fit in the ocean, I'm worried they don't want to leave. They've built these amazing structures, perhaps they want to stay with them... I've got to get out of here, I need to get home.

New Day

We're leaving. I'm not sitting here like the others, stuck in this place. These ruins, they're enough to send a chill down my spine and tell me this is dangerous. The people that lived here before, what happened to them? No time to think about that, we're going. I can't write for long. We've arrived on new land and are inspecting it. I must go now, it's getting dark, we don't want a repeat of the boat accident that occurred last night. We lost some of the group then, I'm not letting it happen again.

New Day

Too much to write down, so little time. It's all crazy... We were heading to freedom, to Escapia, but then... This. We've been shipwrecked on this... this new land and it's the most confusing place yet.

The people here are identical to those back at our land where we originally woke up in the shipwreck. I'm not even sure if Warlock or Rbk are the real ones, or just 'clones'. We were heading up the ocean, a storm hit, and now we're here. These people are also building, surviving. My journal is getting wet, I need to keep it away while it rains. I will begin work on a ship to escape soon...

New Day

I haven't had enough time. I've been so busy with everyone else... We set up a base camp after escaping that other place. The people were so strange, and they seemed impossible to talk to. We decided against bringing them back to the others, it'd just make things more confusing.
We believe we're getting close to Civilization. We've found some ruins, and at one point, a lone torch which nobody had placed. What happened? Escapia was huge, how could it be so hard to find?

While exploring I had another dream with a memory. It was of the ship, moments before the chaos. We were talking, I was standing with Rbk discussing our booming business in my mall and how we planned to spread it out further. Things were great. Next to me, Bealz stood, offering to help out some more with redstone.
I remember seeing someone there though... Someone I hadn't seen in a long time. In my dream, I couldn't see them properly, but I sub-consciously knew they were once a great friend. Then the screaming began. I didn't know what was happening, and I still don't know what caused the shipwreck, but panic ensued. The mystery person turned, but before I could see them, the ship broke in half, propelling me deep into the ocean.

I woke in base camp and did some patrolling before writing this. I have a long journey ahead...

New Day

Oh God, I don't have the time, I shouldn't be writing this, but I have to.

This could be the end for me, for all of us. They're growing, and what I've seen here is... unexplainable. How can this be true? I need to go back to the beginning, I need to REMEMBER.

I was on the boat. THE boat was burning. Flames were burning through the roof and then it stopped. Then I woke. BEGINNING, I need to start from the beginning. We had boarded the ship. WHY?

Argh, I can't, it hurts to think back that far.I need to COMPARE. Compare what I know of the BEGINNING to the PRESENT.

How did we live back then? How did we manage this? How is this possible? They can't have caused this much damage. There has to be a link. The artifacts, the shipwreck, the new government, CUT, the rebels, the ANGELS OF DEATH. But what is it? There must be some explanation.

The Angels of Death, I suspect they're behind this, but then, why did they only do half the damage? How did they even get here? They were trapped where we landed. Somehow, they MUST have made it back here, just like me. Perhaps CUT has something to do with this...

I'm alone now, sitting by a fire, but I hear them. The constant running. They can't come here now. They know that coming here is certain death.
Last edited by Skunk_Giant on 04 Feb 2011, 05:46, edited 7 times in total.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

warlockseer
Retired

Re: Skunk's Journal Entries

Post by warlockseer » 11 Dec 2010, 23:33

im gonna try reading every entrie

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Dec 2010, 01:58

Glad to see I have a reader. I'll write more soon. :D

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Dec 2010, 03:36

New Day is up. :D

Mixizm

Post by Mixizm » 12 Dec 2010, 21:13

Man this sucks noone reads mine T_T i gues im not as popular as you.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Dec 2010, 23:52

Hey, I've only got one reader. :lol:

Oh, and I read yours! Yours inspired me!

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 13 Dec 2010, 08:30

Since both of you fellas' entries have an almost equal amount of views each, I must conclude that a fair few have read your entries, unless both of you do this coming back to here:

For the record, I have read both entries. People don't have to post for you to know you have a reader.

Mixizm

Post by Mixizm » 13 Dec 2010, 15:30

...I feel confident and ill start writing again :D

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 13 Dec 2010, 19:44

Mixizm wrote:...I feel confident and ill start writing again :D
YAY! I would have written more, but I'm waiting for something worth writing about.

JosephLee

Post by JosephLee » 13 Dec 2010, 20:19

Cool story. time to go look at Mix's!
My house= Outside east gate past Crossroads Mall. While not as impressive as some of the others, it's made out of OBSIDIAN.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 13 Dec 2010, 22:39

New day's up :D.

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 14 Dec 2010, 23:05

i tried to save you and i died :P LOL. P.s. how did u survive the fall?
"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why we call it the present."

JosephLee

Post by JosephLee » 14 Dec 2010, 23:24

You going emo on us skunk? C'mon now, the new server is great!
My house= Outside east gate past Crossroads Mall. While not as impressive as some of the others, it's made out of OBSIDIAN.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 15 Dec 2010, 17:01

Byroe wrote:i tried to save you and i died :P LOL. P.s. how did u survive the fall?
I'm not entirely sure. I think I had leather armour on at the time. And Joseph, I love the new server, I really do, but form a character's perspective, I would obviously want to get home.

Also, keep watching, I'll have a new entry soon.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 16 Dec 2010, 07:51

New entry is up. Short, but should let you know I haven't forgotten. :)

JosephLee

Post by JosephLee » 17 Dec 2010, 22:29

Like the new entry. Didn't know by "new land" you meant just the island. Oh yeah, my earlier post was pure sarcasm/ joke.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 18 Dec 2010, 01:23

JosephLee wrote:Like the new entry. Didn't know by "new land" you meant just the island. Oh yeah, my earlier post was pure sarcasm/ joke.
I know, lol.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 19 Dec 2010, 23:28

How often do you plan on updating this? Just wondering...
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 20 Dec 2010, 02:08

Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:How often do you plan on updating this? Just wondering...
Very often, but the problem is, this will be related to my 'Secret Project', so I can't update as much right now.

Buchal

Post by Buchal » 20 Dec 2010, 21:08

Skunk you always manage to hook us into your crazy worlds (ie PROPHECY!!!) :lol:
Will read after I post this message!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 20 Dec 2010, 22:22

Buchal wrote:Skunk you always manage to hook us into your crazy worlds (ie PROPHECY!!!) :lol:
Will read after I post this message!
It's all part of my plan for world domination! By the way, you gotta get on to the forums I made for machinima, everyone misses you!

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 21 Dec 2010, 08:31

You best include my town :evil:
I'm kidding :lol: Loving the story, keep up the good work Skunk!
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 21 Dec 2010, 14:38

Just an update, once the sever comes back, I'll put a new entry up.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 21 Dec 2010, 15:16

Good to here. Need something to doother than eat and play DF (or at least attempt to...).

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Dec 2010, 07:44

Oh, forgot to mention, I put a new day up a few days ago.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 01 Jan 2011, 04:50

New post is up. I'm bringing in a bit of mystery now...

Fuzz422365117

Post by Fuzz422365117 » 14 Jan 2011, 00:17

This sounds FUN! I might try it too... :mrgreen:

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 14 Jan 2011, 01:15

Bah, I really need to remember to post in this more.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 15 Jan 2011, 10:44

Lol. You were probably too busy PLAYING minecraft.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 15 Jan 2011, 21:51

Exactly!