[Poll] How is Escapecraft doing?

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.

How is escapecraft doing?

9) This poll is pointless; everyone knows Escapecraft is undeniably the best server ever!
69%
8) Awesome
22%
7) Good
6%
6) Ok
No votes
5) Average
No votes
4) Could be better
No votes
3) Bad
No votes
2) Terrible
No votes
1) Never coming back to this place. Ever.
3%

Total votes: 32

TLuke222

[Poll] How is Escapecraft doing?

Post by TLuke222 » 29 Nov 2011, 16:14

I am curious what the "How are we doing" poll would have looked like if it had been left running and with a number scale; 1 being the worst as a server/community and 10 being unattainably good. Please post your comments. Depending on how this goes, I will be posting other polls so you can rate the aspects of Escapecraft. Escapia 4ever!

edit: btw, please message me any ideas for escapepolls i love em!
Last edited by TLuke222 on 29 Nov 2011, 19:38, edited 2 times in total.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Re: [Poll] How is Escapecraft doing?

Post by Iron_Fang » 29 Nov 2011, 16:15

*trollface* but this poll is pointless, we all know this place is great

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 29 Nov 2011, 16:16

Thats wonderful Iron, good thing I allowed ppl to change their votes.
I'm the Zork Town planner.
\/ funny stuff \/
Spoiler! :
Haikus are awesome
But sometimes they make no sense
Refrigerator

Generation 28 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

"Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"
-Arthur Weasley

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 29 Nov 2011, 17:16

Yup :)

Eddietester1066
Retired

Post by Eddietester1066 » 29 Nov 2011, 17:43

I suspect the result will be a bit one-sided, as those who can't get it together enough to be happy here won't stick around on the forums, either. Still, it's nice to confirm what we already knew :)
Which leads to this:

SMWasder
Retired

Post by SMWasder » 29 Nov 2011, 17:51

Well, obviously, things are awesome. I'm a bit miffed about no more Sneaky, he was pretty swank. Not that I'm blaming anyone or taking sides. Staff are awesome, community is awesome, and those mentor guys are pretty awesome too.

In short, everything is awesome. Especially people who spend time on the forum a lot.
WWTDD

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 29 Nov 2011, 18:20

Eddietester, have you every played something or been somewhere that you were discontent with but still accepted because you had nothing better to do? Thats where i was with this server/community several months ago and where some people still may be. This topic, i feel, allows them to express their feelings. Food for thought.
\/ funny stuff \/
Spoiler! :
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Generation 28 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

"Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"
-Arthur Weasley

Eddietester1066
Retired

Post by Eddietester1066 » 29 Nov 2011, 19:57

TLuke222 wrote:Eddietester, have you every played something or been somewhere that you were discontent with but still accepted because you had nothing better to do? Thats where i was with this server/community several months ago and where some people still may be. This topic, i feel, allows them to express their feelings. Food for thought.
Point taken. This is the only server I have played on, and I have never felt any reason to look elsewhere.
Spoiler! :
The departure of Sneaky makes me sad, though.
Which leads to this:

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 30 Nov 2011, 13:16

Not that there is reason to, but looking at some of the scum servers really puts into perspective how well managed, organized, and great all around Escapecraft is.
\/ funny stuff \/
Spoiler! :
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

-Arthur Weasley

marurder

Post by marurder » 30 Nov 2011, 21:04

The people who will see this poll will say nice things. People who don't like it wont come to the server or look at the forums for this. It's a push pull. Irrelevant and as another said above, pointless.

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 01 Dec 2011, 19:21

Thank you for your considerate words marurder, I'll say what I said before:
TLuke222 wrote:...have you every played something or been somewhere that you were discontent with but still accepted because you had nothing better to do? Thats where i was with this server/community several months ago and where some people still may be. This topic, i feel, allows them to express their feelings....
\/ funny stuff \/
Spoiler! :
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

-Arthur Weasley

Milo_Windby
Retired

Post by Milo_Windby » 01 Dec 2011, 20:00

Just to give my two cents, I don't think these polls are useless at all... its a good way of seeing how the players think of the community.
There is bound to be players who love the community and may be biased but that does not make the poll useless.

This is also not the first poll we have had... not saying this should not have been made, I think its awesome it was...
Here is the link to the other one we had before. http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 2522&hilit It was made in 11 May 2011 so it was a few months ago.
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition wrote:#40. If you see profit on a journey, take it
<3Milo's Catnip Fund<3

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 02 Dec 2011, 15:55

THANKS for the two cents, your the second commenter who hasn't flamed this topic. I made this as a continuation of the first, this one doesn't have a deadline.
\/ funny stuff \/
Spoiler! :
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

-Arthur Weasley