ZINCorp. Announcements

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Zinrius
Retired

ZINCorp. Announcements

Post by Zinrius » 05 Mar 2012, 04:08

CURRENT STATUS: DISABLED DUE TO MAINTENANCE

CHAMBER OF ZIN!
CURRENT DIFFICULTY LEVEL: LOL
DEATH RATE: 12%

Welcome to my latest form of twisted entertainment inspired by my new-found love for building Redstone contraptions mixed with the sick joy of watching people fight for survival. 3 minutes inside my chamber, can you survive the challenge? If you see me online, inquire me about it and we'll put you to the test!

RULES
Spoiler! :
-> Entry fee is 1 golden ingot (or any other item with gold in it. ex. watch, ore, weapon, armor,etc)
-> No spectators
-> At my disposal is a series of levers that I pull to trigger traps
-> Each trap has a specific way to be survived, but you'll definitely take hits.
-> Multiple traps may trigger
-> Only food allowed in the chamber with the exception of Golden Apples
-> If you manage to survive for 3 minutes, you’ll win a golden block

WARNING:
Each experience is different because I’m pulling the strings. If it seems unfair at some points, it probably is.
FAQ
Spoiler! :
Q: What world is it in?
A: It’s in our survival world, Terra.

Q: Terra? Wow, what part of Terra?
A: All you need to know is that it’s a very dark place… very dark…

Q: Will I loose exp and my items?
A: Yes, that's why you sign a waiver before attempting this. Don’t bring stuff with you.

Q: Can you win at it?
A: Perhaps not the first time because you won't be familiar with the trickery I use, but yes… It’s possible to get the hang of it after a few tries.

Q: When I win, what happens?
A: You get a golden block from my personal legitimate stash, attempt it multiple times consecutively to multiply the prize each time (ex. 1 x 2 = 2 x 2 = 4 x 2 = 8... ). If ,however, you decide to play again to double the prize without any additional fee, you risk loosing it all.

Q: Can I use potions?
A: You should carry absolutely nothing during our little sessions.

Q: What sort of things should I expect in there?
A: Would be funnier if you found out yourself.

Q: Why are you charging 1 gold ingot? You can spawn stuff!
A: It’s true I can spawn whatever I want but I cannot, however, hand out spawned prizes. I need to make a profit somehow to support a legitimate gold prize to yield to the winners and what better way to do this than a gamble?

Q: I have suggestions for your trap!
A: Wow! Hold it there Timmy! Take a deep breath, go to the forums and send a private message to my inbox with full details on it. I’ll review it when I can and reply with feedback. Don’t tell me in-game… I can’t walk and chew gum at the same time.
TIPS&TRICKS
Spoiler! :
-> Mind your environment, it’s after you!
-> If it looks safe, it’s most likely not. If it doesn’t look safe, it’s definitely not.
-> Try to make every trip an educational one. Familiarize with the trickery.
-> Never give up; every trap has a way to be avoided (unless you fall into it…).
CHAMBER UPDATES
Spoiler! :
3/2/12
-> Modifications have been made to this chamber to increase the odds of "survival".
-> A certain someone found a way to survive 100% using a certain item. Well, not anymore! ;)

3/2/12
-> More exploits! No more wall hugging during floods for you!
-> You wall huggers will get it now! Fixed the little “corner hugging” issue
-> Remodeled interior
-> Flood now offers 75% coverage instead of 100% (Good news for you)
-> All traps now have an obvious way to be avoided.
-> Changed some “safe zones” to the traps.
-> Trickery, more trickery added! You’ll be like “oh I’m safe” then BAAM! WOOSH!
-> Gah! Exploiters! Your findings have been refurbished, no more “insta-win” spots for ya’ll
-> Things just got a little hotter… ptSSSssssss….

3/4/12
-> Chamber of Zin has been remade bigger and badder :3 Uzzah! (more comfortable controls for me) and it's a bit more "balanced" in fairness as I pull the strings from the safety of the control panel.
-> Of course, exploiters have exploited exploits. Fix'd most of them, will fix more later on.
-> More exploits! It’s unbelievable how many flaws one does not see when you’re not the one being tested…
-> Success, the chamber has bested the bester.
-> Adding more ‘poke’ into it. To fill in some “air pockets”
-> Trying to make my control panel neater…might have to re-wire. Thinking about it makes me cringe.
-> The final product is satisfactory; a fee to participate has been applied 1 Gold ingot per session for a prize of 1 gold block for survival.
3/5/12
-> Rewired the control panel out of convenience... Uuuuuzzaaaah!
3/7/12
-> The chamber is 100%, nothing more needs to be added or taken ;} good luck my pretties!
3/9/12
-> What happens when you use my machinery without knowing what buttons to push and when? I'll tell you... you have a really ticked of Zin... The damn thing blew up and now it must undergo extensive repairs. In the meantime, I'll be working on my newest endurance game to vent off some of the frustration >;} GyAhAHAHAHaaa!!
COMING SOON!
Spoiler! :
-> A Brand new game where the Player fights a Giant ZinBot! (Zinrius + Robot = ZinBot Gyaha!, so witty) in order to destroy it and save themselves!
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

Zinrius
Retired

Re: Chamber of Zin Challenge! (Endurance Game)

Post by Zinrius » 08 Mar 2012, 19:03

ZINCORP, being the underground company that it is at this time (literally), needs feedback and suggestions on it's curent creation/s

Zinrius
Retired

Re: Chamber of Zin Challenge! (Endurance Game)

Post by Zinrius » 09 Mar 2012, 16:39

Chamber disabled for maintenance… lots of it. Read the “UPDATES TAB” on the OP for details.