I need CC projects to help me learn.

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
welwyn

I need CC projects to help me learn.

Post by welwyn » 22 Jun 2012, 22:49

I am offering my services out, to write / fix programs on peoples ingame CC computers.

I am still learning how to code on them, so things that help me try new stuff is awesome.

Please reply with what you need done, all functions the program needs to be able to do, any inputs or outputs that it needs to read or send to, and anything else you will want.

I'll get back to you 1-1 and discuss your needs and work on projects when I have time.

The programs I write for you will be yours, with no licenses or copyrights. This will be free!

Some things I have written so far:
A door lock with 2 passwords, admin and user. admin gets in to the core pc, user only opens the door. This is unmodifiable without the admin password.

A random lighting sequence. This is an example lighting script I wrote, creating a function not available normally. This gives power to outputs randomly.

A secure PC terminal for BigC_1. This is an admin only computer, that is unmodifiable. No further details for obvious reasons!

A secure entry system for invuns Reactor chamber. Unmodifiable.

BigC_1

Re: I need CC projects to help me learn.

Post by BigC_1 » 22 Jun 2012, 23:29

Welwyn I have a some projects for you. It will be for my Big Power computer and another one there. I can't tell you the first one, because its a password and I will tell you it online. And for the second computer, which I haven't made yet, I want to know if it is possible for you to make a system for my staff to check-in with. I'll give you more details on how I want the second to be done.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 23 Jun 2012, 15:35

I may need a computer-based access code for the door in my nuclear reactor, since it cannot be locked with LWC, and I don't want random people to tamper with my reactor and have it explode by accident.

Also, is it possible to tell the condition of a steam engine from a distance, or a possible timer that can be set up on a steam engine via computer to have it shut off and turn back on automatically every few minutes to prevent overheating? I want to see if I can have something like this installed in my house all the way to my oil rig, so I don't have to go all the way over there to turn on/off my engines.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 15 Jul 2012, 18:35

Also, if you are still doing this, I need help with a monitor program outside my house. Is it possible you could show me how to make a program launch onto a monitor automatically?
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

zekesonxx

Post by zekesonxx » 28 Aug 2012, 11:08

I need a computer system with terminals all over the world. It will have a login system, and needs to report to my website (HTTP API). Once you login, you will be able to see the status of 8 nuclear reactors, 11 MFSU-based power storers, 8 rows of Geothermal Generators, and probably close to 2000 points on a grid. You also need to be able to control that. There will also be terminals that are only for getting Redpower Bundled Cable put into. All of the logins, logouts, and power information need to report to my website via the HTTP API.

And I need a monitor program that (On a full-size monitor) displays the information of the nuclear reactor, the power storers, and the Geothermal Generators. And then on another monitor I need a grid of all the points and it shows me the status of them.

welwyn

Post by welwyn » 29 Aug 2012, 08:26

HTTP is disabled on the tekkit server. sorry bud.

Silva14

Post by Silva14 » 15 Sep 2012, 15:02

I say learn to program minecraft onto an ingame CC computer. . .

welwyn

Post by welwyn » 16 Sep 2012, 02:18

That's been done.