Nov 19, 2017
- Fixed some bugs with the NameColor plugin. No longer has a GUI, but will now keep your name color across logins.
- Fixed inventory glitch when switching from horizons to one of the other survival worlds.
- Switched from Spigot to Paper for server engine.
- Implemented several server tweaks for performance.
- Some of these could affect farms and mob spawns, please let wokka know if this is affecting gameplay.
- Created server map files. See Maps, oh glorious maps for the announcement.
- Fixed pipes bug in CraftBook (by updating to latest CraftBook version).
- Vildare is now closed to new players. All players can enter the world, but only players with builds there may continue building. In addition, The End and Nether for Vildare have been removed. (Players can use the end and nether worlds connected to either Magna or Horizons.)
- Fixed issue with new players not being placed in Creative mode when spawning in the Hub for the first time.
- Fixed problem with TNA being mistakenly removed from loading.
- Upgraded to 1.12.2. This fixes recipe book.
- Reduced the entity activation settings for animals and mob to recommended settings for servers with entity caused lag.
- Fixed the initial spawn location for new players so they are now placed in the Hub spawn.
- Removed the TNA nether and end worlds. Changed TNA to peaceful mode. No more animals or mobs there. (Note: this world is present only to give existing players more time to move their stuff.)
- Removed server spawn protection so staff can update spawn buildings. (Note: spawns are protected by regions.)
- Backend change - too many plugins handling spawn, removed 1 (CommandBook).
- Forums fixed so emails are sent.
- Changed sleeping in a bed so it no longer sets (or resets) your default home. (Use /sethome to do that.)
- Changed chat so it no longer gives you a message that no one is listening to you when you are the only player in the channel.
- Added the ability to see who in a chat channel: type /chwho CHANNEL_NAME. The main channels are: Global, Local, Trade, and Help.
- Added Escapian rank for regular players.
- Fixed bug with /claim command so that it works in the Hub world as well as the survival worlds.
- Turned off the WorldGuard player-teleport (which allows teleporting to a location in a region) due to a major conflict with the Inventory plugin.