The USSR general discussion thread!

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
rbk95

Re: The USSR (Saphiri) general discussion thread!

Post by rbk95 » 02 Oct 2011, 00:56

I voteeth for him to be general

saxaphonepwns

Thebob35 USSR General or not

Post by saxaphonepwns » 02 Oct 2011, 01:30

Thebob35 has been suggested to be the General for the USSR and so now the leaders of the USSR are now asked to vote for him to be General. If any leaders object to this suggestion please tell byroe by the meeting 10/8/2011.

saxaphonepwns

USSR SYMBOL

Post by saxaphonepwns » 02 Oct 2011, 01:43

We are going to have people design a USSR symbol for our forums.
Tip to have for your symbol
-green and white checkered pattern posibly a background

when u get your pattern we will all vote for the best one.
SO EVERYONE WILL GET A CHANCE TO CHOOSE THE SYMBOL NOT JUST LEADERS.
Post your picture on the forums under this post as a reply.

The prize for the winner is 10 diamond.
Your idea is due by 10/8 server time.
If you have any questions please send me a message.

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 03 Oct 2011, 00:06

here is a rough membership list, i know it is missing people, thats why i need your guy's help to get everyone on it.

Quazedt
ziggylord
thebob35
rbk95
byroe
volstag9
jonnybo72
saxaphonepwns
random
sir_luke
Korten
bkim97
superglitch
disarmedfetus
treyshark
_maxin_
mccormackal
blizzard_33
stevk44
aaddyy12
legendkiller
xzmajor
catzrule101
ilolz
mixizm
nicesnipingdude
se7enty_se7en
smeelo
Last edited by Byroe on 10 Oct 2011, 00:00, edited 2 times in total.
"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why we call it the present."

powerfulkingt
Team Enigma

Post by powerfulkingt » 03 Oct 2011, 01:33

Well everyone, heres to say that Im coming back in a different way. Blackthorn will become independent with a Neutrality of USSR/Corinth. Me on the other hand will be a USSR PvP'er because I can't stand the E-Team (Even though I don't even know if I'm officially on that team :lol: ) And me just being me will be independent aswell. So, I'm by Byroe I need those recommendations. I can haz Tests?
~The Fulk
ImageImage

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 03 Oct 2011, 17:35

Gentlemen. Need to propose something. It has dawned on me that world three is a bit lifeless since Saphiri and Draconax had bcme quiet. But no longer. SOme of you may have noticed that Draconax has had a slight renovation and we will be ready to start anew very soon. I propose that we Re-Sign the treaty that made us allies once and rebuild the Trade road that has effectivly now fallen into dissrepair.
I thought this would bring a new lease of life into world 3 and get our cities buzing again. Now that most of the competition has become rubble. Except corinth. That was allways rubble. :3
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

Volstag9

Post by Volstag9 » 03 Oct 2011, 19:34

arogon343 wrote:Gentlemen. Need to propose something. It has dawned on me that world three is a bit lifeless since Saphiri and Draconax had bcme quiet. But no longer. SOme of you may have noticed that Draconax has had a slight renovation and we will be ready to start anew very soon. I propose that we Re-Sign the treaty that made us allies once and rebuild the Trade road that has effectivly now fallen into dissrepair.
I thought this would bring a new lease of life into world 3 and get our cities buzing again. Now that most of the competition has become rubble. Except corinth. That was allways rubble. :3
Agreed! On everything! Especially the part about Corinth!

Poor world three everyone has left it :( Anyway, do you want to do some crazy re-signing ceremony or something? Also i have come to notice that due to the growth of our cities the placement of the road is a bit... odd.

It takes the long way around Saphiri and crosses a river. If you take the back way out of the city then you can reach Draconax in under a minute! We should fix up the old road, it does connect us with everything else, but maybe we should also consider a different transportation route, maybe something with that river that runs between our cities... just an idea.
USSR. United. Soviet. Saphirian. Republiks. That's how you spell it.

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 04 Oct 2011, 00:06

This just in. Every member of the USSR gets a premium 20x20 plot in the lucky 38 town. Your plot can be anything you want it to be, as long as its not a 128 block tall dirt thing ;).
"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why we call it the present."

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 04 Oct 2011, 16:11

Well then. A treaty signing there shall be. I have builders on standby for the road. Shall we say. Thursday? evening?
I shall remake the building that houses The treaty. Is thursday ok for the top few members of the USSR? I dont know what time zone your all in.
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 04 Oct 2011, 16:20

you guys want a road? did you want it paved with 128.5 stacks of TNT? ;)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

derigin
Retired

Post by derigin » 04 Oct 2011, 16:37

Is the "Lucky 38" town the one that is East of Beorn/Reval? I'd love to build a road/highway from Beorn heading East to that town, if you like. I consider the relations between my town and the USSR to be cordial.

jonnybo72

Post by jonnybo72 » 04 Oct 2011, 16:49

do i get another plot or does my hotel take that...
(\ /)
( ._. )
(V V)
FRIGGIN BUNNY

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 04 Oct 2011, 16:53

I would like to have a treaty with the USSR and the E-team, we could be powerful allies. And I'll make sure mike doesn't derp it up

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 04 Oct 2011, 16:56

vallorn wrote:you guys want a road? did you want it paved with 128.5 stacks of TNT? ;)
Not particularly.
Anyway, yes. I am in full support of rebuilding our connections (both metaphorically and physically) and you have my help with the whole thing without question.

Our cities were great. It's time we rose together again.
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 04 Oct 2011, 17:42

XDelphi wrote:
vallorn wrote:you guys want a road? did you want it paved with 128.5 stacks of TNT? ;)
Not particularly.
Anyway, yes. I am in full support of rebuilding our connections (both metaphorically and physically) and you have my help with the whole thing without question.

Our cities were great. It's time we rose together again.
yeah lets do stuff!
I would like to have a treaty with the USSR and the E-team, we could be powerful allies. And I'll make sure mike doesn't derp it up

I don't see why not, but i would have to talk it over with the other leaders.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 04 Oct 2011, 18:13

Iron_Fang wrote:I would like to have a treaty with the USSR and the E-team, we could be powerful allies. And I'll make sure mike doesn't derp it up
/me used Veto! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! :lol:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 04 Oct 2011, 18:32

I know you guys don't like me chiming in this thread anymore, but if I remember correctly, the E-Team already has ties with Corinth (well, minus Mike being exiled). I don't think it'd be fair to be the middle man like that.

I think it's really cool that you guys are re-establishing yourselves, and my offer still stands if you ever want any kind of treaty or alliance; Corinth awaits you with open arms.

Also, I'd like to apologize again. In the past I've come off as unnecessarily hostile and that's never been my intent. As Derigin said, I'd like relations between Corinth and the USSR to be cordial at the least. From here on, all past hostilities and disagreements made on Corinth's part have been abolished, I'd like to think of it as a clean slate. Thanks for your time.

- Afly

random980

Post by random980 » 04 Oct 2011, 22:08

Normally, it takes about a month for a new page to be started in this thread. Im gone for 3 DAYS and im welcomed back with a massive walls of text each containing a separate and new idea... ._.

Congrats to Quazedt for completing my test and answering the bonus question! (im guessing he was already OK'd by everyone else to join)

I will allow Thebob35 to be general if he can pass my parkour course at Solar City :D (its not to hard, just want to make sure you skills really are good enough)

Power, take my forum test :D
I dont reaaaly want to ally with the E-team, it will be fun to have some friendly rivalry in PvP! If we ally with everyone then we will have no one else to compete with!

World 3 isnt lifeless! Solar City is booming, BOOMING I TELLS YA, BOOOOOMING! with life and residents.

Can we focus on plot-building in the lucky 38 AFTER we sort out the TTT and our new HQ building and the re-alliance with Draconax?
renewing the alliance would be awesome

We already have a fast connection between Saphiri and Draconax, its called the subway system Vallorn and (someone) built. I suggest we terraform the land Saphiri and Draconax, rip up the bazillion roads we have going around our citys and the general area and redesign the land scape and build new, more efficient and better looking roads. Seriously the land and roads near our citys are a major cluster-f**k of a maze.

have the ceremony THIS Thursday? (we already have so much going on...) but, um yeah ok, what time should we do it? We need like a history center or museum or statue in memory of our new rebuilt alliance.

Afly, your opinion is always welcome on this thread, (you filthy Corinthian) even if your opinion IS overly sarcastic and unnecessary. More alliances? :? as i said about the E-team, some competition is nice. What about moving from enemied empires to more of a friendly rivalry? we can host annual USSR v Draconax v Corinth Olympics!

To a new era of peace, prosperity and healthy competition with no hostility will rise in the name of restoring V3 to its former glory! :D
I didnt miss anything did i?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 04 Oct 2011, 22:17

random980 wrote:Normally, it takes about a month for a new page to be started in this thread. Im gone for 3 DAYS and im welcomed back with a massive walls of text each containing a separate and new idea... ._.

Congrats to Quazedt for completing my test and answering the bonus question! (im guessing he was already OK'd by everyone else to join)

I will allow Thebob35 to be general if he can pass my parkour course at Solar City :D (its not to hard, just want to make sure you skills really are good enough)

Power, take my forum test :D
I dont reaaaly want to ally with the E-team, it will be fun to have some friendly rivalry in PvP! If we ally with everyone then we will have no one else to compete with!

World 3 isnt lifeless! Solar City is booming, BOOMING I TELLS YA, BOOOOOMING! with life and residents.

Can we focus on plot-building in the lucky 38 AFTER we sort out the TTT and our new HQ building and the re-alliance with Draconax?
renewing the alliance would be awesome

We already have a fast connection between Saphiri and Draconax, its called the subway system Vallorn and (someone) built. I suggest we terraform the land Saphiri and Draconax, rip up the bazillion roads we have going around our citys and the general area and redesign the land scape and build new, more efficient and better looking roads. Seriously the land and roads near our citys are a major cluster-f**k of a maze.

have the ceremony THIS Thursday? (we already have so much going on...) but, um yeah ok, what time should we do it? We need like a history center or museum or statue in memory of our new rebuilt alliance.

Afly, your opinion is always welcome on this thread, (you filthy Corinthian) even if your opinion IS overly sarcastic and unnecessary. More alliances? :? as i said about the E-team, some competition is nice. What about moving from enemied empires to more of a friendly rivalry? we can host annual USSR v Draconax v Corinth Olympics!

To a new era of peace, prosperity and healthy competition with no hostility will rise in the name of restoring V3 to its former glory! :D
I didnt miss anything did i?
this ^

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 04 Oct 2011, 22:51

all USSR leaders, remember we have a meeting on Saturday the 8th at 6:00Pm pacific time. the meeting will take place on a steam multichat. (or something else). and we will discuss and vote on things that have very large importance. if you cannot be there, please reply to this post and we will make adjustments.

random980

Post by random980 » 04 Oct 2011, 23:12

Byroe wrote:all USSR leaders, remember we have a meeting on Saturday the 8th at 6:00Pm pacific time. the meeting will take place on a steam multichat. (or something else). and we will discuss and vote on things that have very large importance. if you cannot be there, please reply to this post and we will make adjustments.
Multi-chat?
nothing can go wrong with multi-chat...
could we do it over vent? We have a better chance at keeping order.
Eekum Bokum

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 04 Oct 2011, 23:22

random980 wrote:Afly, your opinion is always welcome on this thread, (you filthy Corinthian) even if your opinion IS overly sarcastic and unnecessary. More alliances? :? as i said about the E-team, some competition is nice. What about moving from enemied empires to more of a friendly rivalry? we can host annual USSR v Draconax v Corinth Olympics!
1. You guys always tell me off when I post here, even when I'm not trolling. :P
2. Ouch. ;_;
3. My last post had no sarcasm whatsoever! :D
4. This would be so much more desirable than the current state. My first choice would be peaceful co-existence if not an alliance, but if you're willing to settle for friendly rivalry than that's great; anything is better than hating eachother.

Also, for your guys' meeting: Vent would be good, or ooVoo if you all want to install it. Steam chat might be a bit derpy for that purpose.

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 05 Oct 2011, 01:07

Not much reply on my proposed date of thursday??
Also afly. Like The USSR im willing to become friendly rivals. But not allies.
Oh and as for the E-team. I think The Draconians will pass. But the final word is with Delphi.
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 05 Oct 2011, 02:19

Pass.
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

random980

Post by random980 » 05 Oct 2011, 06:12

Instead of saying 'Thursday' can you add a date in there to? because it could mean any Thursday, also my Thursday might be your Wednesday due to timezones.
As for the Leader meeting on Saturday (12pm for me) i will not be able to make it, could we push it forward another 2 hours? or make it on Friday or Sunday?

Everyone agrees we pass on the E-team alliance offer? The Corinth offer will probably be discussed out our 'leader' meeting. Someone update the to-do list on the OP aswell
Eekum Bokum

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 05 Oct 2011, 10:28

Well how does thursday the 6th of october sound?
also. Can me and delph join the meeting too? To.. observe and comment?
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.

random980

Post by random980 » 05 Oct 2011, 10:33

arogon343 wrote:Well how does thursday the 6th of october sound?
also. Can me and delph join the meeting too? To.. observe and comment?
but what time!?
i think its a bit short notice to do it on the 6th. maybe we can do it after the Leader meeting?
As for the leader meeting, i dont mind if you join, you are the LEADERS of draconax after all.
Eekum Bokum

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 05 Oct 2011, 10:34

Please mind Aro's derpiness. It's been a long day. How does 7pm GMT sound?

And thank you, we would be honoured to attend.

random980

Post by random980 » 05 Oct 2011, 10:42

XDelphi wrote:Please mind Aro's derpiness. It's been a long day. How does 7pm GMT sound?

And thank you, we would be honoured to attend.
7pm GMT, in about 2(ish) hours?
it will be 5am and i will be asleep :3
we need a good day and timezone for the re-alliance ceremony. i suggest sunday some time, or after the leader meeting.
(and can we get a time change on the leader meeting or not? as i said i wont be able to make it unless we push it forward by about 2 hours)
Eekum Bokum

Sir_Luke

Re: USSR SYMBOL

Post by Sir_Luke » 05 Oct 2011, 11:57

saxaphonepwns wrote:We are going to have people design a USSR symbol for our forums.
Tip to have for your symbol
-green and white checkered pattern posibly a background

when u get your pattern we will all vote for the best one.
SO EVERYONE WILL GET A CHANCE TO CHOOSE THE SYMBOL NOT JUST LEADERS.
Post your picture on the forums under this post as a reply.

The prize for the winner is 10 diamond.
Your idea is due by 10/8 server time.
If you have any questions please send me a message.

I made mine, it's more of a joke then anything else. Here it is!
It needs to be about, 20% cooler.