the Raven Empire bestows a gift upon you!

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
vallorn

the Raven Empire bestows a gift upon you!

Post by vallorn » 11 Apr 2011, 18:53

using the strange physics with the so called "Nether" as well as our benefactors technology i have mastered the alchemical secret of turning the material known as "Soul Sand" into a glowing golden substance.

i will create reserves of this throughout the strange dimensional plane and leave them for you brave explorers to find.

i ask not that you join us or even that you do not use this against us. i merely ask that you think of what this may portend for the future of Escapia and ask yourself "What have the rebels created for us?"

i leave you with an image of the first site i have finished. more sites will be created over the next week or more and this thread will be updated whenever i finish one.

HAPPY HUNTING CHILDREN OF ESCAPIA! :D
2011-04-12_00.45.25.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Darktaint
Retired

Re: the Raven Empire bestows a gift upon you!

Post by Darktaint » 11 Apr 2011, 22:07

See there vall, your a little late to the party. If you haven't noticed our ships use your little "stunt" as a way to keep themselves in a steady state whilst at a stop. Next time you decide to make yourself look good, do it with something new ;)
A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. - Gandalf the Grey

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 05:32

my friends does this not prove the Covenant are in this for themselves? they are using your lightstone for thier own ends.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

random980

Post by random980 » 12 Apr 2011, 10:24

vallorn wrote:
i ask not that you join us or even that you do not use this against us. i merely ask that you think of what this may portend for the future of Escapia and ask yourself "What have the rebels created for us?"
WHAT HAVE THE REBELS DONE FOR US?
Built escapia 1, and 2, and 3 and the majority of settlements in those worlds. Give us a connection to the nether, let the public also play in a connected future world. Give us cubeoids, and the IC with blackadders many derps at fixing things.

What has RAVEN done for us? Give us threats, force us to surrender, attacked us, and NOW theyre giving us 'free hidden glowstone'?

The combined rebels have done more good than raven have done anything.
(/win topic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 11:20

meat you say that as if the rebbels are everyone. that shows massive arogance on your part. i had a hand in Escapia 2 and 3 and so did the Raven Empire even though you were not aware of it at the time.

it was our technology that allowed the breach in dimensions that you call a Nethergate to be created and our force fields that were used as your Cuboids.

do not bring IC into your war aginst us as Blackadder and to my knowledge Lion and Bum are neutral.

we are spending our time to give you a free gift and you wish to do this? more fool you sir.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

haxxorzd00d
MasterBuilder

Post by haxxorzd00d » 12 Apr 2011, 15:24

vallorn wrote:It was our technology that allowed the breach in dimensions that you call a Nethergate to be created and our force fields that were used as your Cuboids.
Do not spread lies and deception, young Vallorn. The truth is far beyond your grasp; perhaps, in time, it may be revealed to you. The miracles of Escapia we know today are the product of those known only as the Ancestors.

Their story has yet to be told...

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 17:27

haxxorzd00d wrote:
vallorn wrote:It was our technology that allowed the breach in dimensions that you call a Nethergate to be created and our force fields that were used as your Cuboids.
Do not spread lies and deception, young Vallorn. The truth is far beyond your grasp; perhaps, in time, it may be revealed to you. The miracles of Escapia we know today are the product of those known only as the Ancestors.

Their story has yet to be told...
aye that may be true but you must also chastise the foolish Meatroid for suggesting it was thanks to the rebels.

truth before all.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

warlockseer
Retired

Post by warlockseer » 12 Apr 2011, 18:00

Fellow escapians, remember this warning with the hidden glowstone............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 18:07

now who is spreading slander and lies here? could it be those slimy rebels again? why i think it is.

and if you had bothered to check the picture you would see that its even shielded from Ghasts for thier saftey Lock.

(Cobble is invulnrable to Ghast blasts)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

donkypoink

Post by donkypoink » 12 Apr 2011, 18:40

I have just came to the conslusion that my engineering skills of weapens and mass destruction are capeble of wiping out an entire city with one single cannon. You should not force me to build these prototypes and place them into action against your battleships. I only ask of you to leave the far west as it may be and continue your conquest somewhere else.

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 12 Apr 2011, 18:44

I second that, though somewhat unreliable my cannons have successfuly launched 8! yes 8! tnt at once and with dinky's arsenal we could clear the skies of all Raven ships!
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 13 Apr 2011, 05:15

you fools do not know the power of the test cannon in my secret Vault Lab. i estimate that when scaled up it will fir over 25 blocks of TNT AT ONCE. :shock:

and its pretty darn accurate too!.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

michaeld20

Post by michaeld20 » 13 Apr 2011, 15:41

*New divide plays in backround while speech* The raven empire is a dictatorship. they wish to control escapia. THE REAL ESCAPIANS WILL NOT BACK DOWN! we shall find any and every way to stop the raven empire from doing so. even if it means giving our cities and lives. WE SHALL UNITE AND DEFEAT ANY OPPOSITION AND WE SHALL STAND WITH THE HEROES AND SAVIORS OF THE SERVER!
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself