Haven: The Futureshift Corinth

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
givemeabreak432
Retired

Haven: The Futureshift Corinth

Post by givemeabreak432 » 29 May 2011, 21:09

Announcements

I've decided to go through a mass eviction in Haven. I have put up signs in front of (almost) every house, and if I don't get a response from their owners by September 1st, I will evict them.

I am also looking for an active member of the server to bring new citizens to Haven. I'm too lazy to do it myself, and would prefer someone else to do it.

697, if you don't get back to Castle, I'm going to take over and do it myself.

----------

Ranks

King/Emperor
The King and Emperor are equal in power. They hold supreme rule over the land, and may do whatever they want. If a new district is to be created, it must have the approval of either of these two.

King
Emperor
Givemeabreak432

The Chancellor is the King and Emperor's second in command. If either the King or Emperor are gone, the Chancellor has temporary rule. The Chancellor can govern all districts. This includes giving plots, removing plots, or making new buildings. They cannot make new districts without the King or Emperor's approval, though they can give mayorship to abandoned districts, providing that the district's mayor quits.

Chancellor
Rygy9

Lords are highly trusted citizens of Haven. They does not necessarily own a district. They have rights any build outside of Districts, and may help Mayors, Chancellors and The King/Emperor with governing and other important decisions.

Lords
ModernRebel

Mayors are owners of districts. Their rule only extends as far as their district goes. They can do whatever they want within their own district. They may make mini-governments within their district, appointing peasants to higher ranks that do not have any power outside of their district.

Mayors

Town Guards are trusted members of the community who have shown that they are responsible. Their job is to watch the town if any of the leaders are gone, and to report any rule breaking to them. If there is griefing going on in the town, they should get a mod. Other town problems can wait until one of the leaders is on. They also will get a special office building, and maybe some other perks in the town.

Guards
ModernRebel
Peasants are people who live within a district. They have no ruling rights outside of their house, but they may make suggestions to higher ranking people for things being built. They may be appointed to higher ranks within their districts, but in this case they still have no power outside their district.

*Peasants will not be listed here*
A Noble is an honour rank. Though they have no governing rights, they could become a Lord just by asking. ACL (Association of Corinthian Leaders) members are automatically this rank. Special ACL plots will be spread throughout the town. These plots are much larger than a normal plot.

Nobles
Jaggorax
Furdabip
Aflycon
Derigin
Grimx9
Nr1Asshole
Warlockseer
MKindy
Wildwill

----------

Districts
Districts are basically different towns within Haven. Although Givemeabreak432, 697134002, and Rygy still have supreme control over all districts, it would be helpful to ask a District Mayor for help. District Mayors can build whatever they want in their Districts, they don't even have to ask for my (Give) permission.

Differences between districts depend on what the mayor decides. Different rules are set up in each District that must be followed if you are living in a plot there. Make sure to read up on the rules at the local District town hall.

Other Districts will be developed after suitable Mayors are decided on, a reasonable area has been decided on, and when Haven Main is a bit more developed.

Castle and Market

Mayor: 697134002

Haven Town

Mayor: Givemeabreak432

TO DO:
Build Reed farm
More Plots
Observatory/Guard Tower
Last edited by givemeabreak432 on 24 Jun 2011, 13:51, edited 15 times in total.

givemeabreak432
Retired

Re: Haven: The New Corinth.

Post by givemeabreak432 » 01 Jun 2011, 18:41

Plots are open.

givemeabreak432
Retired

Re: Haven: The New Corinth.

Post by givemeabreak432 » 06 Jun 2011, 23:34

Rail from spawn is finished.

rygy9

Re: Haven: The Futureshift Corinth

Post by rygy9 » 19 Jun 2011, 23:56

I'll do my best. :D
People say practice makes perfect. They also say that nobody is perfect. So I say, why practice?

Amianca

Post by Amianca » 20 Jun 2011, 17:59

Well my home is currently just outside the new-Haven land plots. However if you don't mind, i'd like to register as a citizen and work on the castle with whomever is also doing that.

givemeabreak432
Retired

Post by givemeabreak432 » 20 Jun 2011, 18:07

Amianca wrote:Well my home is currently just outside the new-Haven land plots. However if you don't mind, i'd like to register as a citizen and work on the castle with whomever is also doing that.
Yeah, that's fine. We'll consider you a citizen.

As for castle, you'll have to talk to 697 about that. I told him to get in, so he may or may not be on after the restart.

Post by 697134002 » 20 Jun 2011, 18:30

For those of you who want to help with castle, what I need is to remove that overhanging cliff in the southern portion of it. DO NOT do the walls in the northern half.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Amianca

Post by Amianca » 21 Jun 2011, 15:23

I managed most of the overhang last night; i'll tidy it up this evening.

Post by 697134002 » 21 Jun 2011, 23:09

For those of you who have been helping with Castle, there is another issue. At the top of Haven Town, overlooking Castle, there is a small, 1-deep groove spanning across the tip of an overhang. This overhang overlooks Castle and casts a shadow over the higher part of Castle. This is the next step for any workers.

ModernRebel

Post by ModernRebel » 22 Jun 2011, 20:24

Alright guys, if we expand more, we should have an above ground rail system, sort of like a train, based on the one somewhat like Fyra, just something to take into account.

ModernRebel

Post by ModernRebel » 22 Jun 2011, 20:32

Would you also like for me to begin on the Guard Building?

givemeabreak432
Retired

Post by givemeabreak432 » 24 Jun 2011, 13:52

I updated the OP with a bit more on districts.

rygy9

Post by rygy9 » 25 Jun 2011, 13:08

Oh, I forgot to mention. Cactus farm has been automated (stand in the receiving end of the water and go afk if you would like lots of cacti), and I have built a mushroom farm. This may grow VERY slowly, but if you are going to AFK somewhere, try to do it near the mushroom farm, as they will grow then. Please leave the mushrooms on the corresponding coloured wool, those are the source mushrooms.

NOTE: I will be making an automated wheat farm as soon as I can. I will be destroying one side of the wheat farm, please contact me in game if you do not want me to (Give or 69). :D
People say practice makes perfect. They also say that nobody is perfect. So I say, why practice?

rygy9

Post by rygy9 » 25 Jun 2011, 13:10

OOPS! I forgot to mention that I will get the reed farm done ASAP as well. :D I'll find a spot to make it, maybe opposite the forest path of the mushroom farm.

Tsukianei

Post by Tsukianei » 28 Jun 2011, 23:14

If you guys don't mind some fresh blood, I would like to join Haven. I haven't built a house anywhere yet, but I passed through Haven today and I really liked what I saw. So, if you don't mind having me, I'd love to be a citizen.
I'm not running away; I'm advancing in reverse.
ImageImage

Post by 697134002 » 28 Jun 2011, 23:17

We like fresh blood. Better taste.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Tsukianei

Post by Tsukianei » 29 Jun 2011, 00:50

Not mine. I consume so much sugar that it's bound to be sweet, so the joke is o-

No, it's totally sour. You'll hate it really.
ImageImage

ModernRebel

Post by ModernRebel » 07 Jul 2011, 19:45

Give and 697,

Sorry for my absence, my brother accidentally upgraded on my MAC and I am not capable of playing on that ATM. On the other hand, right now, I'm trying to find somewhere online where i can download the Client with 1.6.6 for the PC i finished building on sunday, I will keep you guys notified.
I think i might have something.

ModernRebel

powerfulkingt
Team Enigma

Post by powerfulkingt » 07 Jul 2011, 19:49

ModernRebel wrote: I'm trying to find somewhere online where i can download the Client with 1.6.6 for the PC i finished building on sunday,

ModernRebel
We are upgraded to 1.7 already
~The Fulk
ImageImage

ModernRebel

Post by ModernRebel » 07 Jul 2011, 19:51

really?! since when?

Milo_Windby
Retired

Post by Milo_Windby » 07 Jul 2011, 19:52

ModernRebel wrote:really?! since when?
Since this thread with the update
http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=3396
titled "Server updated - upgrade to 1.7"
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition wrote:#40. If you see profit on a journey, take it
<3Milo's Catnip Fund<3

ModernRebel

Post by ModernRebel » 10 Jul 2011, 00:25

Give, since i did not see you on today,

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A MOD!!!
now go have fun!

Tsukianei

Post by Tsukianei » 15 Jul 2011, 16:52

I was finally able to log back on today as I've been away on a business trip for the past week or so. It was nice to see some new houses, and it was also nice to see a few more plots open up behind me. The fence border was also nice too.

However, I noticed that in my house, two of my glowstone blocks were gone, as well as the wooden corner of my house. Luckily, I have plenty more glowstone and the damage to my house was light, so I just patched it right up. Nothing else was gone of missing. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Keep an eye out for your stuff and watch for griefers. Also, I've been going around closing the doors on peoples houses that are open.

The last thing you want is a wandering creeper in your home, so I'm just being friendly and closing open doors. It would be great if a few of you could do the same.

That being said, how the f*ck do I magically seal doors? They wouldn't have gotten my glowstone if I knew how to do that. =[
ImageImage

givemeabreak432
Retired

Post by givemeabreak432 » 15 Jul 2011, 17:25

./cprivate then left click the door.

Hozay_Vera

Post by Hozay_Vera » 19 Jul 2011, 21:19

i wonder if i could be able to make a small house in this area, i could help w/ reeds aswell

givemeabreak432
Retired

Post by givemeabreak432 » 19 Jul 2011, 21:29

Hozay_Vera wrote:i wonder if i could be able to make a small house in this area, i could help w/ reeds aswell

Of course. Next time you see me in game, just message me and I'll set you up with a plot.

Tsukianei

Post by Tsukianei » 26 Jul 2011, 15:10

Well, I was away again for a bit. When I got back I did a quick check around my home and found it was okay... which was awesome. However, I went to go check up on Haven... and it got hit again. There are a few random trees, the right wooden pillar of my house is missing... again. And the house at the bottom of the stairs going towards the lookout got hit pretty hard. I'll try to keep an eye out as best as I can. I'm just really, really, really, glad my house made it without getting griefed.

I just wish I could say the same for Haven. =[
ImageImage

givemeabreak432
Retired

Post by givemeabreak432 » 26 Jul 2011, 15:31

*sigh*

I'll go check up on everything next time I'm on.

Also, I've decided to take a break from Haven for awhile. I don't know when I'll be back to work on it, I just don't feel like doing anything there right now. I'll get you access to our chests next time I'm on, so you can work on your district, Tsuk.

mockingjay1999

Post by mockingjay1999 » 09 Aug 2011, 09:57

lol Tsukianei i trying to get registered for haven and i want the plot behind you house oh and i'm also requesting to be a guard oh and i'm a big fan of blood but most important griffer blood its just so great ;) to all you griffers im on alot hahahaha
this mockingjay1999 signin off

givemeabreak432
Retired

Post by givemeabreak432 » 09 Aug 2011, 14:37

Next time you see me on, message me and i'll get you a plot.