Verdant-Official Thread

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
yabai_ninja

Verdant-Official Thread

Post by yabai_ninja » 11 Dec 2011, 01:50

Hey, I'm sure some of you have heard of my town Verdant already, but there's been no official thread so far. Anyway, my town is just east of Beorn, through the now deserted town of Reval. The entrance from the East Has two mushroom skyscrapers, a big Hammer and sickle, encased in glass, and a nice inverted-color Canadian flag. My town is based on all things green, so if you like trees and plants, this is the place to go. I already have around ten or so residents and am looking for more. If you are creative I want you.

There are a few building restrictions, such as no big ugly cobblestone houses, and no ugly houses in general, this is a town for experimental architecture. Not to put any pressure on anyone though, you can come and develop your skills here too.

I'm also going to open a university of botany, so i'll be displaying all types of plants as well as showing different ways to use them in landscape and buildings. I'm also hoping a mod will donate a fern or two for a display case in the university.

Anyway, that's the initial post I'll add more later.

Gannondorf1000
Location: Branchscape Proper, Imperial Branchscape Territory, Province of Borjan, Continent of Escapia

Re: Verdant-Official Thread

Post by Gannondorf1000 » 18 Oct 2012, 18:13

I one of the many thread necromancers SUMMON THIS THREAD FROM THE DEAD! (hey i rhymed! arnt i special :D )
It seems all of my signature and avatar has failed, I will fix as soon as I can!
???: You have no weapons, defenses, or a plan! The Doctor: I know and doesn't that scare you to death?

Gannondorf1000
Location: Branchscape Proper, Imperial Branchscape Territory, Province of Borjan, Continent of Escapia

Post by Gannondorf1000 » 18 Oct 2012, 18:18

Also I saw your town a while back, very nice, i belive u were going to build me a wizard's tree if im non mistaken, and then funnly enogh i got involved with Branchscape! :lol:
It seems all of my signature and avatar has failed, I will fix as soon as I can!
???: You have no weapons, defenses, or a plan! The Doctor: I know and doesn't that scare you to death?

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 23 Oct 2012, 12:21

Next un-needed thread necro I see gets a nice long forum suspension.