Shock-Drop city update

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
Mattybcd

Shock-Drop city update

Post by Mattybcd » 02 Jan 2012, 14:37

Shock- Drop city, the city of many districts

Well, I decided that i need to edit this post because it looks really messy, now im gonna start with the ranks.i like ranks

Ranks from worst to best

[noob] You can build in the District of noob's (District 7), you have just entered SD landclaim and have claimed a noob plot in district 7.

[Reg's] You may build in the central core (district 5), you have played 1 hour in SD, and you have build 1 house/store in Downtown. You may enter weekly draws

[SD veteran] You have build 2 houses/stores, you have any type of building in the Central core, you may applie for Special ranks.

Special ranks

[contrib's] You have gotten SD many supplies for districts, you have made your own district, and you have entered in BB/PVP events to represent SD. We give you 10 Diamond blocks and your own statue in the tribute district.

[Architect] You have built the best item in the Architect draw (district 16), As an Architect you will represent SD in the BB and will be able to build in the creative district and the architect district.

[warrior] You helped build the mob tower and you have won in the SD PVP match. You will represent SD in the PVP events and you can go in the underground PVP dome.

[superior, (Admin)] You have proved you are worthy of being a SD admin, you have rights to all districts, you can evict, build and mine anywhere (see rules). We will buy you royalty for 2 months!

These are the residents with their ranks-
Spoiler! :
Mattybcd- Founder
xxpwnzorsxx- Co-owner
Reaver blade- Contrib
magicalpander- Vet, (De-ranked from Admin for stealing
IADB- Architect
Districts Now these districts are pretty much all over escapecraft, in Borjan, creative, fyra, PVP, and Terra. SD players can build their own with permission and can live in them with permission. this is a list of the main districts (owned by me or the co-owner xxpwnzorsxx)

District 1- Downtown branch Owned by- Mattybcd
Spoiler! :
This district was the first District ever made, their is 3 stores and 4 plots left

Matty's Good's shop~ I sell many items, mainly food and some supplys, prices range from 1 iron to 30 iron.

Reavers plot store~ Reaver's plot store has been abandoned

Magicalpander's store~ unknown purpose.

4 plots available.
District 2- Owned by xxpwnzorsxx (Noob) [noob district]
Spoiler! :
No plots

IADB'S tavern
District 3- Owned by magicalpander (DEADSQUID) [fishing district]
Spoiler! :
4 cottage plots

Example plot by Matty

Lake for fishing.
District 4- Owned by Mattybcd (Nature reserve) [Farming district]
Spoiler! :
3 pumpkins

20 wheat

30 trees
District 5- Owned by SD staff (The central core) [main city]
Spoiler! :
Being worked on
Rules
Spoiler! :
~ No griefing
~no stealing
~no language
~2 plots for district only!
~ No asking for ranks, you'll be depromoted to a secret rank
~ Admins can evict you,you will have a 1 week notice of you have not been their in 13 days
~ if you are promoted dont brag about it.
~ if you are promoted you will be able to join the Special rank channel
~ HAVE FUN!
I will post screen shots as soon as possible
Last edited by Mattybcd on 10 Mar 2012, 10:48, edited 2 times in total.
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

Mattybcd

Re: MT town

Post by Mattybcd » 02 Jan 2012, 14:43

EDITED (SCREENSHOTS WILL COME SOON)
Last edited by Mattybcd on 05 Feb 2012, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 02 Jan 2012, 20:00

EDITED
Last edited by Mattybcd on 05 Feb 2012, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

venomm2

Post by venomm2 » 03 Jan 2012, 21:15

cool town but a bit of advice, for a town to be really successful (if thats wat u want) it has to have a serious WOW factor such as a really nice build or an awesome machine or something. And one questions, wats the MT satnd for =3?
JOIN THE BRANCHSCAPE LOTTERY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN DIAMONDS!

Post by 697134002 » 03 Jan 2012, 21:29

I think he means Mt. Town.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Mattybcd

Re: Shock-Drop city update

Post by Mattybcd » 10 Mar 2012, 10:49

OK, finally got to update this post! We have grown from MT-town to Shock-drop city (SD) ! thanks for all the help some people!