Flonneshire

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
minnerthecat
Retired

Re: Flonneshire

Post by minnerthecat » 02 Nov 2012, 17:34

That's ok! I had just figured you had forgotten about it so I thought I'd check. Your plot's still there for you at the coordinates I posted before. It's located between the park and the train station when you're ready for it!
Orange and white, but not quite right.

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 05 Nov 2012, 19:10

Flonneshire and WyndHelm are now Sister Cities!

trovo22

Post by trovo22 » 05 Nov 2012, 19:12

:D ;)
DURRR lalala NINJA!!!

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 26 Jan 2013, 11:24

Trovo, would you be interested in constructing an embassy in the marketplace? I've got a nice plot I'd like to see filled and I know you're quite the capable builder!

In other news, the Cathedral and grounds are finally complete and I've extended the farm to include all the new crops! Just finishing up work on a small shop building in the Marketplace, then ill be looking for suggestions for a new big project. So if anyone has ideas, feel free to share! I'm thinking of building a large personal manor which would mean my old townhouse would become available. Also in the plans is to build one or two large ships in the harbour. Finally, I'll force myself to continue digging the last bit of train tunnel to BR, I feel I've put that project on hold for far too long.

trovo22

Post by trovo22 » 30 Jan 2013, 07:31

If that's okay with you I would appreciate help with my Cathedral. In return I shall help with your next project :)
I think I can create a personal creative world through hamachi if you are willing to join it.
DURRR lalala NINJA!!!

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 30 Jan 2013, 09:09

I can't see a problem with that, I have Hamachi installed and ready to go already! If there's a time where we're both online we can set up a creative world and we'll see what we can come up with!

trovo22

Post by trovo22 » 01 Feb 2013, 08:54

Question. Could you perhaps start the server? I live at two different houses so we couldnt do it all the time on one of my computers, plus I don't know how to make a super flat world :/
DURRR lalala NINJA!!!

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 01 Feb 2013, 10:11

Certainly, I don't mind hosting the server. If you're ever looking to make a super flat world in the future, the option is under an options menu when you're about to generate a new world.

trovo22

Post by trovo22 » 02 Feb 2013, 14:47

Oh yeah I know that but I'm talking about the server world for me anyways it seems to generate randomly
DURRR lalala NINJA!!!

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 04 Feb 2013, 09:45

For anyone interested in the going's on in Flonneshire, you're in luck! Here's an update:

With the cathedral finally completed, much of Flonneshire's resources will be diverted to the development of the waterfront, but I would also like to focus on developing farther inland as well. The growth of Flonneshire will come after a couple of other important projects have been completed. Namely, the BR-Flonneshire railway and helping in the Yggdrasil project, but planning for the new development will begin shortly and I will be posting images of concept ideas, as well as time-lapse screenshots of the Cathedral being built.
In order to properly plan for the new waterfront district, I need to accurately assess the amount of available land, and so I am asking both asi1998 and LS13 to please get back to me on whether they are still interested in using the plots allocated to them. I am by no means evicting either of you, but if you have no intention of using your plot, please let me know so I know how much land I'm working with. If you do chose to give up your plots, you're more then welcome to have another one in the future!

I will be updating the OP with the new ongoing projects.

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 04 Feb 2013, 10:07

Sorry minner, I had run out of resources last time and I shall finish my house straight away. I am also prepared to help you with the rail to BR if you need any help
-asi1998
~John 3:16

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 04 Feb 2013, 14:12

Not a problem asi! And yes, I'll certainly be looking for help with the railway once I get back to it!
Did some sketching for Flonneshire's next big project, my new abode: "Minner Manor". This is a first draft, and I've added some new things to the sketch since uploading it so its still very much a work in progress.

Ignore the crappy cottage in the top left corner, that's not part of the design at all. Down the right side of the pace is the manor from three sides and on the left below the cottage sketch is a top-down view of the grounds.

It primarily uses cobblestone, white wool, spruce logs and planks.

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 04 Feb 2013, 17:02

As a side-note, are you still planning on making the rail come by ScienceVille? Cause if you are, I might want to show you something....

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 04 Feb 2013, 18:16

aeroeng15 wrote:As a side-note, are you still planning on making the rail come by ScienceVille? Cause if you are, I might want to show you something....
Yes! That project is also in the works, what is it that you needed to show me?

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 04 Feb 2013, 21:46

I'm gonna be using my resources on yggy, sorry :s
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 05 Feb 2013, 12:55

That's ok LS! If you ever want a plot again, I can set you up with one later on.