Z-Apocalypse - M for Coarse Language - More Members Wanted

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
MKindy
Everybody Have a Logical Time

Re: Zombie Apocalypse!

Post by MKindy » 05 Apr 2011, 17:29

I likewise choose B. It will help to have some booze on the team. :)

Sadrack

Post by Sadrack » 05 Apr 2011, 17:31

Definitely choose A, as a compulsive smoker, Sarge is obligated to have his priorities. ;D
What can change the nature of a man? -Ravel Puzzlewell

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 05 Apr 2011, 18:12

Oh boy oh boy! I hope it's not to late to join! Here is my Character

Name: Luke Derringer

Age: 18 EDIT: I get my even numbers confused sometimes, I meant to be 24... :oops:

Appearance: Torn digital camouflage pants, green shirt, tan boots, very dirty or scrapped, blue eyes, short messy hair, and he always seems to have a frown on his face.

Personality: He does not seem to be a peaceful person, but Luke has never actually killed somebody. Born ready for the Zombie invasion, he hopes to save mankind (or himself) from certain death at all cost. He enjoys friends, and guns.

Background: Luke grew up in the southern part of America. He always enjoyed hunting with his father and playing video games. When he turned 18 he joined the United States army and became a pilot of a AH-9. He served for many years in 5 countries, now he finds himself in the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Profession: Soldier/pilot

Strength:5
Stamina:5
Speed:5
Senses: 6
Smarts: 9

I did have 30 points, right?
Last edited by Sir_Luke on 06 Apr 2011, 14:36, edited 3 times in total.
It needs to be about, 20% cooler.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 00:56

Hmm, I DID say only 5, but I guess I might be able to fit you in. Since Black and MKindy's characters have now met up, it'll be a bit easier, so I guess it's fine to join.

I'll do a nice big post soon. :D
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Apr 2011, 01:36

A) FOLLOW DAT CAR!!
Chef Nom survived a horrific car crash, This stranger (val) had survived jumping off a building, they have both cheated death. They have something in commen!! :P (this is chef's logic for ya)

Also please note my EDIT to my characters creation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 04:39

Noted. :D

NOTE! RED CHOICES MEAN: FOR THESE CHOICES, YOU MUST PM ME YOUR RESPONSES TO THIS, SO THE OTHER DOES NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE CHOOSING. IT MAKES THE GAME MORE FUN. :D

OK, here we go:

Nom made his way through broken houses, around the boarded up ones, listening for the car's engine. When he heard a swerve, he rushed ahead onto the closest road.

Vall accelerated at the zombies, speeding towards them at top speed. The creatures jumped out of his way, but not before he turned and took the left road. The car swerved, the back smacking into the corner of a building. Vall felt the car lurch forward as he went slightly air born going down the hill. He braced for impact and hit the ground hard, but the wheels kept going.
In front of him, a figure stood, holding a frying pan in front of them to block the blinding car lights.

Vallorn -

a) Speed ahead, take that zombie asshole out!

b) Stop and pull over, it could be a survivor.

Meatroid -

a) Leap out of the way, he could hit you!

b) Stay, if he pulls over, you can get in the car which is much safer.

"Put the knife down, young'n. The names David, and I've just invited myself to stay with you."
Adder eyed the older man cautiously. "You got booze?" Adder asked hopefully.
"Well, that answers my question." David responded before taking a seat on a nearby bar stool. He held his stick out to Adder. "Hold this for a moment."
Adder grabbed the stick and examined it. "There isn't some secret compartment of some sort of drink in here, is there?"
"Stay quiet." David responded, unzipping his waist bag. It was small, but it held basic medical items. He quickly patched up his leg, he'd be able to run a bit more now. He then snatched the walking stick back from Adder. Suddenly, a groan at the back door.
David hadn't fully blocked it up again yet!
Another groan. Another. There had to be at least ten of them out there, maybe even twenty. Adder and David looked around in panic. They could try escaping through one of the windows, but the glass could do some damage, and it'd be near impossible to outrun the zombies.

Black and MKindy -

a) Attempt to keep the door shut. - Requires a total of 10 strength. (In other words, you'd both need to choose this for it to be successful).

b) Escape through the window.

Sarge arrived at the boarded up mall relatively unscathed. He looked around, and with his strength, managed to kick a side door open. He quickly pushed it back into place and moved some furniture in front of it.
"So, I assume you're not one of them?" The voice made Sarge jump. It came from behind him, back in the mall. Sarge slowly turned to find a man in camouflage clothes with a frown on his face.
"I just want a place to stay for a bit, I wont be long." Sarge said, reaching for his knife.
"Now now, there's no need for that. We're all friends here. The name's Derringer, Luke. I stumbled over here a few days ago. There's another bloke upstairs, sleeping. I'm on guard duty."
"Good to meet you Luke. The name's Sarge, that's all."

Sarge went to shake Luke's outstretched hand, when another, colder hand, broke through the door and grabbed his shoulder, shrieking.
"S***!" He screamed, stabbing his knife into the wrist of the zombie. He jumped from the grip and pulled his knife back out before looking through the hole the zombie had made. There was about fifteen of them outside. He turned to Luke. "C'mon, I've been here before, we can get out of the mall through another exit nearby!"
"Wait, the other guy, he's upstairs!"

Sir Luke & Sadrack -

a) Rush upstairs and get the other man.

b) There's no time, get out!

c) Attempt to hold the door shut! - Requires a total of 10 Strength.

Alright, I hope everyone's happy with this! :D

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 06 Apr 2011, 04:46

stop and talk to the random fryingpan wielding madman.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 05:12

Vall, please edit your post, you need to PM me, so only you and I know your choice. :D

Also, Black and Sadrack have sent me their responses, so I'll wait for more responses and then write the next part up.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 05:30

Alright, I've received replies from Vall and Meatroid, so I can continue the story!

The car kept moving at a high speed. The figure waited a moment and jumped out of the way as Vallorn screeched to a halt. He opened the door when he was sure the figure wasn't a zombie.
"You getting in?"
"Sure... I guess it's safer in then out of the car..." Nom replied.
The pair drove off quickly, the screams of zombies behind them.
"My name's Chef, Chef Nom. You?"
"Vallorn." The driver responded blankly.
"Where are we heading?" Chef asked.

Vallorn -

a) Head out of the city.

b) Go to some stores for supplies first.

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Apr 2011, 05:49

Skunk Giant wrote:Alright, I've received replies from Vall and Meatroid, so I can continue the story!

The car kept moving at a high speed. The figure waited a moment and jumped out of the way as Vallorn screeched to a halt. He opened the door when he was sure the figure wasn't a zombie.
"You getting in?"
"Sure... I guess it's safer in then out of the car..." Nom replied.
The pair drove off quickly, the screams of zombies behind them.
"My name's Chef, Chef Nom. You?"
"Vallorn." The driver responded blankly.
"Where are we heading?" Chef asked.

Vallorn -

a) Head out of the city.

b) Go to some stores for supplies first.
Vall, we are going to need supplies to SURVIVE if we make it out of the city, so i am forcing asking you to choose option b
Eekum Bokum

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 06 Apr 2011, 05:54

b
i want more tinker toys :D
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 05:58

b it is!

"We'll need more supplies. I've seen smoke coming from the mall, there could be some survivors there..." Vallorn suggested, speeding down the road.
Chef clutched the handle of the door tightly, his knuckles red, as Vallorn calmly sped through the city.
They arrived at the mall to find zombies clawing at a side door.
"There must be people inside if those things are that desperate to get in." Chef commented.

Vallorn and Meatroid -

a) Attack the zombies. Vallorn could kill a few with the car, Chef with his frying pan.

b) Turn around a drive, you can still get away!

c) Drive through the door, into the mall, maybe you can set up a defence in there. (Vallorn only)

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 06 Apr 2011, 06:15

hmm... A

il give Chef a Car Door as shield.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Apr 2011, 06:16

ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
(A)
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 06:20

"Keep me defended!" Chef yelled, jumping out of the car. He charged at the nearest zombie and knocked it across the head with Conker. Vallorn slammed his foot down and drove the car into the zombies, knocking most to the ground. One clawed and Chef's face (-8HP). Chef responded to this by introducing the zombie to Conker.

Vallorn and Meatroid -

a) Go inside, find survivors!

b) Leave now, Chef needs medical attention!

Adder rushed to the door, pushing it back and attempting to shut it. He couldn't do it on his own.
"David, get over here! I can't do this on my own!" He yelled, but there was no response. The door was creaking open. "DAVID!" Adder turned. Nobody was here... David had escaped through the window.
"S***!" Adder kept pushing on the door, and hand reaching out. It clawed at his arm, and Adder fell back in pain (-10HP).
The door flew open and the first zombie jumped onto Adder, who quickly stabbed it in the neck. He quickly crawled back, but another zombie lunged at his leg (-10 HP). Adder stabbed it as well and managed to climb up through the window in time. He began running, his leg aching, and was quickly tackled by another zombie. This looked like the end...
A wooden stick knocked the head off of the creature, and David pulled Black up. "C'mon, let's go! If we get to the hospital, I can use the equipment to help you. I found a car with keys a block away! Oh, and, I'm... I'm sorry for leaving you."

Blackadder -

a) Accept the apology.

b) Don't forgive David. Make your own way.

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 06 Apr 2011, 06:34

Hmph, pissy at him for leaving, but i have to accept it. i chose A :/

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Apr 2011, 06:37

Skunk Giant wrote:"Keep me defended!" Chef yelled, jumping out of the car. He charged at the nearest zombie and knocked it across the head with Conker. Vallorn slammed his foot down and drove the car into the zombies, knocking most to the ground. One clawed and Chef's face (-8HP). Chef responded to this by introducing the zombie to Conker.

Vallorn and Meatroid -

a) Go inside, find survivors!

b) Leave now, Chef needs medical attention!

stuff about blackadder
'it tis but a scratch' 'your bleeden arms off' i dont need no medical attention (and i can find a band-aid in the mall)
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 06:41

"Yeah, well, make it up to me later, old man..." Adder responded. The two rushed around the corner where they found a tour bus. "Jesus Christ! This isn't a bloody car, it's a zombie killing machine!"
David started driving with Adder on the top keeping watch.

MKindy -

a) To the mall for supplies!

b) Leave the city! GET OUT!

Meatroid, unfortunately, you'll need to wait for the others in the mall to respond.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 06 Apr 2011, 06:42

lets get inside there should be a pharmacy in there
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 06:46

Actually, never mind, I'll post for you guys anyway. :D

Vallorn and Chef rushed into the mall. There were zombies scattered around the place, it was massive. About four floors up, there was a pharmacy.
"C'mon, Chef, let's move! You're bleeding, you need a bandage or something!"
Chef followed along clutching his face. It was true, he was bleeding fast (-3HP).
Finally, they reached the pharmacy. Just before they stepped in, they noticed a zombie inside. Within a moment, it was hidden.

a) Enter the pharmacy, grab what you need and get out.

b) Don't go in, the zombie's waiting for you!

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Apr 2011, 06:51

Skunk Giant wrote:Actually, never mind, I'll post for you guys anyway. :D

Vallorn and Chef rushed into the mall. There were zombies scattered around the place, it was massive. About four floors up, there was a pharmacy.
"C'mon, Chef, let's move! You're bleeding, you need a bandage or something!"
Chef followed along clutching his face. It was true, he was bleeding fast (-3HP).
Finally, they reached the pharmacy. Just before they stepped in, they noticed a zombie inside. Within a moment, it was hidden.

a) Enter the pharmacy, grab what you need and get out.

b) Don't go in, the zombie's waiting for you!
a modified option A)? zombies respond to noise, i bang my fry pan to get the zombies attention, when it comes out ill wack it one, then grab what i need
Eekum Bokum

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 06 Apr 2011, 07:15

les go for A il find something sharp in the pharmacy while in in there.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

MKindy
Everybody Have a Logical Time

Post by MKindy » 06 Apr 2011, 07:22

Skunk Giant wrote:a) To the mall for supplies!
Sorry for sporadic responses, working on homework. :/

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Apr 2011, 07:41

Sorry guys, I've got a lot of work to do tonight. No more responses until tomorrow. Have a good day/night! :D

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Apr 2011, 01:43

Vallorn went to rush inside, but Chef pushed him back. "You'll be killed if you go in there... There could be more hiding in the shelves.
Chef smashed Conker against the doorway and pushed Vallorn back around the corner. They waited, Chef wielding his frying pan. Attracted to the sound, the zombie came rushing out and met Conker, face to face. Another came, and another. Finally, when he was sure they were safe, Chef and Vallorn made their way into the pharmacy. They grabbed the supplies they needed and rushed out, only to find the entire mall was infested with the things... They were coming up from the ground floor.

Vall and Meatroid

a) Go upstairs, there aren't many zombies up there, and you can get onto the roof!

b) Try to make your way down and out of the mall, all the exits are on the first and ground floors!

Luke rushed upstairs, pulling Sarge with him. They reached the room, only to find the other survivor, pale and green, bloodied, and leaping at them.

Sarge -

a) Stab the thing with your knife! BE THE HERO!

b) Jump out of the way... Luke might get hurt though.

c) Freeze in panic. (Last person to respond)

The bus reached the mall, zombies surrounding it. David and Adder both knew there would be people in there... Survivors and supplies, the two most important things in a zombie apocalypse.

David -

a) Drive into the mall, smash through the walls and try to save any survivors.

b) Drive off! Get out of here!

Black -

a) You're close enough, you could leap off the bus roof and grab onto the second floor balcony.

b) Come down from the bus roof, it's dangerous!

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 07 Apr 2011, 01:51

I choose B. Get ma arse in da bus

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 07 Apr 2011, 01:58

im gonna say A... im also gonna do some looting for food and water while im here.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Sadrack

Post by Sadrack » 07 Apr 2011, 03:36

a) Stab the thing with your knife! BE THE HERO!

Didn't survive that long on being afraid of a single zombie, a single stab right between the eyes should take care of it, or at least stop it long enough for me to overpower it and crush it's head with my shoe.
What can change the nature of a man? -Ravel Puzzlewell

random980

Post by random980 » 07 Apr 2011, 04:51

vallorn wrote:im gonna say A... im also gonna do some looting for food and water while im here.
hmm but if we choose A and head to the roof, then what? the roof is a dead end. We have to find a way to get past the zombies and get to an exit.

Im going to say B...
now what? :/
Eekum Bokum

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 07 Apr 2011, 05:09

Meatroid wrote:
vallorn wrote:im gonna say A... im also gonna do some looting for food and water while im here.
hmm but if we choose A and head to the roof, then what? the roof is a dead end. We have to find a way to get past the zombies and get to an exit.

Im going to say B...
now what? :/
i could build another contraption to get us off of the roof. :)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!