The Prophecy of Escapecraft - Y u so new post?

A place for silliness and shenanigans.

Story, or Game?

Story
36%
Game
64%

Total votes: 66

XxGhOsTxReCoNxX
Retired

Re: The Prophecy of Escapecraft

Post by XxGhOsTxReCoNxX » 07 Oct 2011, 09:11

My Ghostly powers should be included

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 07 Oct 2011, 09:33

i demand laser eyes.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 07 Oct 2011, 14:46

I demand a hoodie! What? :3

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Oct 2011, 17:24

Aro hit the ground hard, but not on his feet. Having messed up the landing, he was temporarily unable to move.
"Come on, Aro! We have to fight!" Black called to him, grabbing his arm and helping him up. The Captain regained his focus and grabbed his sword from the ground, his vision still blurring.

Stalke, having recently been freed by a fellow prisoner, threw himself at a Griefer nearby. A successful tackle brought the Griefer to the ground, and another successful move landed his fist on the Griefer's jaw. Another Griefer came rushing towards Stalke, completely by surprise. With no chance of stopping the crazed soldier, Stalke raised his arm to his face.
Vallorn, having found his buckets of lava, launched towards the Griefer, throwing his bucket forward as he did. The throw missed the Griefer, but was enough to frighten him away... as well as spill lava over the battlefield.

Black and Aro continued through the battlefield, linking up with Stalke and Vallorn quickly.
"Delphi's searching for an exit," Black declared. "The three of you need to stay safe and co-ordinate the others to move towards Delphi's position. I'll be travelling around the battlefield, doing what I can."
With that, the Leader headed off, leaving the three to fend for themselves.
Almost instantly, a group of five Griefers surrounded the group.
Aro lunged at one with his sword, successfully reaching the enemy, pushing the sword through his stomach. Another Griefer came at him, this time striking before Aro could. Arogon felt himself pushed to the ground, the Griefer leaping on top of him with an iron sword. He heaved up, throwing the Griefer back to the floor, and ran at him. The Griefer grabbed Aro by the neck, squeezing tight.

Delphi felt himself pulled back as a Griefer grabbed him and threw him to the floor. The Griefer smiled, sword in hand.
"You don't know what you're messing with, buddy," Delphi declared, before summoning a bolt of lightning down on top of the roof far above. The Griefer looked up just in time to see a flaming piece of wood fall from the top of the building and crush him.
He turned to the cries of a prisoner, to find them taking cover from arrows being shot at from a group of Griefers about twenty feet away. He summoned all the power he had left and allowed a ball of fire to fly towards the group, before having it explode, creating a crater in the ground.
Suddenly, another cry. A choked cry. He turned to find Aro being strangled by a particularly big Griefer.
With no more power left for now, he had no choice but to tackle the Griefer to the ground, taking the fight from Arogon.
The Griefer took control of the struggle, forcing Delphi onto his back, reaching for his sword.

Meanwhile, Stalke battled with two Griefers. Neither were armed, giving Stalke, who had, in the confusion, managed to only keep a sharp arrow, the advantage. They were, however, tall and tough.
Stalke lunged at the first one, stabbing the arrow into his neck, before quickly turning to the second and kicking him in the chest, knocking him down.
Another Griefer came towards him, only to be knocked back by Stalke's fist. He turned to find Delphi and Aro struggling with other Griefers, and tried to tackle one off Arogon, wrongly assuming Delphi could handle his with Leader Powers.
The Griefer pushed Stalke away, knocking him unconscious against a wall.

At the same time, Vallorn was being forced back by a slowly growing group of Griefers, his bucket hidden behind his back. If only they were further away, he could easily throw lava onto them. But no, they were just that tiny bit too close... Close enough to harm him. He grabbed a nearby bow and threw it towards the Griefers, temporarily slowing them. In the split second that they stopped to knock the weapon away, Vallorn jumped back, throwing the contents of his bucket as he did so. Lava spilled onto the hostile soldiers, allowing Vallorn to take a break, now proud of himself. His break didn't last long. One Griefer emerged from the pool of molten lava, thrashing towards Vallorn. The Griefer knocked Vallorn to the ground, lava dripping from his shirt to Vall's. In a quick decision, Vall had no choice but to push his bucket up around the face of the Griefer, the lava burning the already hideous man.

Iron howled at the battle, the metaphorical wolf within him longing for a fight. He picked up an axe from a fallen Griefer and howled again, rushing into the fight. He found Delphi, struggling with a Griefer, and quickly used his new weapon to help the Leader.
"Iron, I need you to cover me while I search for the exit. Keep an eye out, and stop any Griefers from getting in my way."
Iron nodded, accepting the job. All too soon, a threat popped up. Four Griefers appeared, eyeing the leader, knowing he was important. Iron waited, seemingly unaware, for just the right moment. When the quartet made their move, so too did he. He spun, axe in hand, hitting one in the arm. The other three appeared to be backing away, when they leaped forward again, the second receiving another axe hit. The remaining two, however, threw themselves onto Iron, knocking him to the ground, the axe sliding from his hand.
Quickly, however, the two rushed off, yelling in pain, lava seeping through their armour. Vallorn grinned, his lava bucket slightly less heavy than before. He helped Iron up and the two rushed back to Delphi.

"C'mon, quickly! I see Griefers heading for us!" Black urged.
Spybotics slowly pulled himself up, head still hurting from the smack to the head he'd received earlier. Seeing another prisoner in peril, Black rushed off, leaving Spy with a bow and some arrows. He made his way to the nearest group of people he could find, but was cut off by a group of five Griefers running towards him.
One shot. Hit.
Another. Hit.
A third. Hit.
A fourth. Hit.
A fifth and final. Not so lucky.
The Griefer hit him hard with a stick, knocking the bow and arrows out of his hands. The weapon slid away, Spy no longer able to find it. He kicked hard up, knocking the Griefer back, and rushed off, now unarmed.
He reached the group of allies he'd seen earlier. Delphi, Iron and Vallorn.

Arogon smacked the Griefer against the floor, knocking him out cold, and reached for Stalke's limp body. He pulled the Escapian over his shoulders and rushed after Delphi's group.

Sti fired a sharp, fast arrow towards a Griefer a few metres ahead, taking pride in hitting the enemy. Instantly, however, he felt his feel fly up from underneath him as a Griefer kicked behind his knees. Sti grabbed his sword and shoved it up, into the neck of the hostile Griefer. But that wasn't it.
Another Griefer lunged towards him, receiving yet another sword to the chest. Sti finally pulled himself up, and ran towards the group.

"What the hell are you doing?" Random called in horror. Before him stood Ghost Recon, standing in the middle of the battlefield, his hands spread out. He would surely be attacked!
"Don't worry, Random! I have ghostly powers!"
"Then why can I see you?"
Ghost stood for a moment, unsure of how to respond. "You what?"
"Why can I see you if you have ghostly powers?"
"Well..."
Before he could finish, Ghost was tackled to the ground by an unarmed Griefer. Throwing himself towards the hostile, Random was ready to save the day... only to be knocked away by another Griefer.
He managed to push the Griefer off and ran towards Ghost to help.
He pushed the Griefer off Ghost and received a fist to the face for his troubles.

"Damn it, I knew I wasn't supposed to be here. I was meant to be in Escapia. HOW THE HELL DID I END UP HERE?"
Sag surveyed the battle before rushing in, tackling a Griefer to the ground. He looked up to find Random grinning. "Well, thanks... I guess... for taking him down. I would have gotten him eventually though."
"I'm sure."
The two helped Ghost up and found themselves surrounded by three Griefers.
One each.
Sag ran for his, but was tripped over, causing him to hit the ground hard. He reached up and pulled the Griefer's foot towards him in an attempt to pull him down, but received a foot to the face instead. In pain, Sag staggered up, his arms flailing, and managed to knock the Griefer back. Enraged, the Griefer grabbed him, pulled him over his head, and threw Sag.

Ghost was in an intense fist fight with his Griefer when he felt something knock him, and realised he had been thrown to the ground. Unsure of what was happening, he turned to find Sag by his side, the grin that earlier inhabited his face now gone. Teaming up, they took on Ghost's Griefer before hunting down Sag's Griefer and knocking him down as well.
"We have an exit! Move, move, move!" they heard someone yell. Delphi.
"We have to go," Ghost cried, pulling Sag from another fight.
"Wait, what about Random?"
At that moment, an explosion shook the basement. In horror, the two looked up to see TNT planted all over the walls and roof.
"There's no time! He'll find his own way!"

Random had meanwhile been rolling along the floor of the battlefield with his Griefer, struggling to gain control of the situation.
"We have an exit! Move, move, move!"
Random pushed his fist into the Griefer hard, finally gaining control of the fight... that was when the first explosives went off.
He looked up in horror to find chunks of stone and wood falling on top of soldiers of both sides. Something landed right next to Random, pushing him off balance. The Griefer he'd been fighting with grinned and grabbed a nearby sword, ready to make the fatal blow... when a massive piece of stone completely destroyed him.
"Come on, Random! Let's go!" Black yelled, picking the man off his feet.
Finally, the rest of the explosives went off.
The entire building, the entire underground complex was falling apart, crushing fleeing people.
Vallorn waited at the exit, ushering people in. The exit was a small hole, big enough for a small person to stand in, others would have to crouch. "Go, go!" he urged, waving his hand to the exit.
Black and Random slid through desperately.
When the final survivors had made their way into the hole, Vallorn slid in after them, narrowly missing a large piece of falling debris that blocked the hole.
For a moment, everyone sat in silence. Finally, someone spoke.
"I guess I didn't have ghostly powers."
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 07 Oct 2011, 17:36

Lol ghost's Derek moment

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 07 Oct 2011, 17:53

lava.... LAVA EVERWHERE! :D

you have pleased the lava Skunk... for now... :twisted:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 07 Oct 2011, 18:05

I GOT YOU STALKE!
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

random980

Post by random980 » 07 Oct 2011, 21:34

Trust Blackadder to 'find' an exit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 07 Oct 2011, 21:55

1 letter. 1 letter off. I assume this means I'm still separate from the group in some form or fashion?
EDIT: Didn't see the part about finding the group of allies and assumed the Greifer knocked me out. I am derp.

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 08 Oct 2011, 01:12

arogon343 wrote:I GOT YOU STALKE!
Yes, I knock out a couple griefers and you save me! GO! GET TO THE BOAT!

sag185
Retired

Post by sag185 » 08 Oct 2011, 08:01

Happy sag is happy. You just cant get me away from fighting those griefers can you ;D

XxGhOsTxReCoNxX
Retired

Post by XxGhOsTxReCoNxX » 08 Oct 2011, 12:18

I hadn't had my Wheaties yet. And does my age effect my powers?? But good writing.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 10 Oct 2011, 00:05

Ghost thought he was an actual ghost... what a derp. :lol:
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 10 Oct 2011, 01:18

Yeah, basically, only mods and up have powers.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 24 Oct 2011, 06:43

"Mr Proz, this is Wokka."
Proz smiled. "I know who he is." He turned to Mountbatten. "But I'm not too interested him."
"I know exactly what you're interested in," Lord mumbled. "I have it."
"I heard you had some trouble getting it. Lucky for you, your King was planning to resign..." the smile grew. "But you didn't tell me that earlier, did you?"
"You know damn well that he had no intentions of leaving," Louis grunted, anger spreading across his expression. "You're scum."
"Scum? Maybe so, but I'm intelligent scum. Don't you agree?'
Wokka stepped forward. "Proz, if it were up to me, you'd be locked in here for life." He sighed. "But you're our only chance at translating the letters."
"That's right. But that's not all I mean, by intelligence. Think about it, fella's. I took down the King of Escapia on my own. I didn't need to lift a single finger. I collapsed an empire."
"Collapsed? You think we've collapsed?" Mountbatten spoke.
"Of course not, Louis. But you will soon. There are empires that have collapsed with a sudden change of power."
"And others that haven't," Wokka added.
"But look at you! You've said so yourself, you're preparing for a war. Your King has changed. One of your leaders has been kidnapped. But what does it matter what I say? You can ignore me. Either way, Escapia will fall. Remember that."
Louis lowered his head and sighed. "Just translate these letters."
He handed a collection of papers through to Proz, who after some moments of intense reading, gave them a summary.
"Alright. So these guys, they've kidnapped Milo. I mean, unless you're missing any actual chocolate Milo?"
"No," Louis responded. "Continue."
"They want you to send this guy... Taint. You know him?"
"Darktaint. One of our Leaders," Wokka explained. "Send him where?"
"They want to meet him alone on the ship. The rebuilt shipwreck."
"Who? Why?"
"They haven't said. They've just left this final sentence, which can be translated to 'Let's be reunited'," Proz responded.
Wokka shared a grim expression with Mountbatten. Mountbatten turned back to Proz. "Thanks for your help, Proz. Continue like this, and freedom's an option," Louis told him, thinking the opposite to himself.
"Anytime Louis. Good luck with this issue."

"So you didn't make it to any other empires?" Sneaky asked, walking with Black and Delphi.
"Nobody. We decided it was best to get back here before anything worse happened," Black informed him. "Right now, we're assuming that the booze on our ships was drugged."
"So we're not dealing with your average Griefers then," Sneaky responded.
"I guess not," Delphi. "They seem to be more intelligent anyway. The guy doing all this mast be a mastermind."
"Right. Delphi, go fetch Darktaint. Have him report to Wokka ASAP. Black, explain to me the rest of the events that occurred."

Wokka ushered Darktaint into his office. "Thank you Delphi," he said with a smile, "but I have to ask you to leave."
"Understood."
Delphi rushed off as Taint sat down. "So what's the problem, Wokka?"
"I assume you've heard of the trouble with Milo's disappearance by now," Wokka began. Delphi nodded. "We've received word that Milo has in fact been kidnapped and is being held by Griefers who want to meet you on the shipwreck tonight. Alone."
"Me?"
"Yes, you. We don't know why. Of course, we're not going to just send Leaders out to be overpowered and kidnapped in the darkness. We'll have a number of agents from CUT watching from the nearby areas."

"Why in God's name does he keep getting sent on all these missions?" Louis demanded of the CUT employee, pointing to Derek, who sat quietly in a corner.
"We sent him on that last adventure to get him out of the picture for a bit..."
"And now? WHY IS HE-" Louis lowered his voice to a whisper. "Why is he gonna be at the kidnapping meeting?"
"He demanded it. He said he'd tell others if we didn't include him in it."
"How does he even know about the meeting?" Louis asked.
"Someone posted it on facebook."
"ON FACEBOOK?!?"
"Don't worry, it was just on the CUT group."
"You realise you may have compromised the safety of one of our Leaders? You're idiots," he raised his voice. "All of you!"
With that, Louis stormed out of the room.

Taint stepped aboard the ship, sword in hand. From the shadows, a voice whispered.
"Drop the sword, Taint."
Hesitant, Dark looked around.
"I said drop it."
Doing as told, Tain put the sword down slowly and raised his hands. "Are we gonna get down to business now?"
A man stepped out of the shadows. "The name's LeeTowler. You can call me Towler."
"Towler? That name rings a bell."
"Not surprising."
"You were arrested by Milo... You griefed... and foolishly tried to lie about it. So that's what this is all about? You want revenge?"
"You're right about some things. I was arrested by Milo. The accusations were true. But that's not what this is about. There's more to it than me. I'm no idiot. I know I'm just a playing piece in a much bigger game."
"So where's Milo?"
"Maybe I'd have given you some information if you hadn't tried to cheat me," Towler answered.
"What do you mean?"
"Take a look outside, Taint."
Dark did as told, and in the darkness could see nothing. Suddenly, lights lit up all around him, and he found Griefers holding torches in one hand, knives to the necks of the CUT agents. "Let them go."
"Why should I, Taint? You were asked to come alone. If they die, you're alone. Then things will be right."
"They had no choice in the matter!"
Towler chuckled. "I'm just kidding, Taint. A bloodbath in the Escapian Empire would be a foolish move on my behalf. However, you've lost this chance to gain any information about your friend. Go home now, Taint. Your friends from CUT will be released.
Disappointed, but relieved that nobody was harmed, Taint made his way home, followed by a group of agents from CUT, Derek at the back.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 24 Oct 2011, 12:49

i require a chance to burn something else.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 24 Oct 2011, 12:52

You didn't end LeeTowler's quote at 'from CUT will be released'
But it's a fantastic bit!

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 24 Oct 2011, 12:53

God dammit Derek...

That was a funny part with the whole Facebook thing though.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Nov 2011, 06:55

For days the Prophet wrote, desperately trying to understand the visions he would see.
As the story grew, the Prophecy, he knew he had to finish it. Hours upon hours were poured into writing his visions in all their glory, so he could warn the people of Craftmine.

And then he stopped.

His finger would not move. In horror, he pushed on, using his other hand to write, but just creating unreadable scribbles.
But it was that day, one month and two days later, that the Prophet's finger moved.
He was lying in bed, the visions torturing him, unable to write... when suddenly - he grabbed the glass next to him and threw it at his wall in rage. And then it hit him (not the glass of course, that wouldn't make sense) - he could move his finger again.
And so the Prophet wrote, desperately hoping he wouldn't be too late.

In an attempt to remember his visions, the Prophet quickly wrote down what had happened so far...

Last Time...

In the aftermath of the attack on Escapia, volunteers were sent by sea to seek out the help of other Craftmine empires. At the same time, Louis Mountbatten, the head of CUT, began to receive letters for the Escapian Empire, coded letters from the Griefers. Unable to decode them, he sought the help of a locked up, notorious Griefer - Proz.
Proz had two simple desires. One, obviously, freedom. The second, however, was much more important to him. Proz offered his services in decoding the letters if Mountbatten gave him one thing. One important thing. The Very Clearly Labelled Ban-Trap. With no other option, Louis promised to do so.
Unfortunately for him, King Sneaky had been anonymously tipped off that someone was planning to steal the Trap, and had set up his own trap for the thief. Sneaky walked in with the guards to arrest the thief, only to find that it was his trusted friend Louis Mountbatten.
Realising that Louis was just doing what the had to, Sneaky refused to jail him, but knew that he needed a good reason for the people. With no other choice, Sneaky lied to his Empire, stating that a change of power had been planned for a while, and that Louis was doing a security check without Sneaky knowing, as Sneaky no longer had full power. With that, he officially resigned, and passed his crown onto Wokka.

Back on the ships, things turned bad during a number of parties in which people on the ships drugged the crew. Two of the ship crews woke up tied up in a basement, but the third one, Arogon's ship, was not taken prisoner. As the crew of the third ship tried to survive after getting lost on a deserted island, Delphi took the ship and sailed for help, finding the ruins of an empire. In a building in the empire, he found a number of Griefers taking people captive. Not risking a failed attack, he went back to Arogon and the crew for help.

A quick battle ensued, in which most of the prisoners were saved. A TNT blast rocked the basement into rubble, and the crews escaped back to Escapia.

Meanwhile, Wokka and Louis paid another visit to Proz who basically admitted to tipping Sneaky off, and then claimed to have single-handedly begun the collapse of the Escapian Empire. Wokka and Louis denied that, and asked Proz to hold his part of the deal, who happily agreed. Proz told them that Milo had been kidnapped by the senders, and that if they wanted to see him again, they were to send Darktaint alone to the shipwreck. He finished by giving them the sentence 'Let's be reunited'.
Taint did as told, but CUT sent a number of agents with him. He met a Griefer named LeeTowler, who Milo had arrested. Towler told him that he knew Taint hadn't come alone, and because of that, he would receive no information about Milo.

Now, the Prophet stretches his fingers, and begins again.

Chapter Three

random980

Post by random980 » 26 Nov 2011, 10:12

Dammit prophet, write! WRITE I SAY!
(also i just remembered i need to get back to Wicked West >_<)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 26 Nov 2011, 16:54

Yay! It's back!

VoidIntruder

Post by VoidIntruder » 18 Mar 2012, 16:40

This is a good story
Big thanks to a guy named Sky Wolf for making this sig for me.

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 18 Mar 2012, 17:36

Aw, man, you got me hoping, Void! :D
Oh, well, at least I have super admin powers now.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 19 Mar 2012, 15:14

This must be continued one day... If I get time this weekend, I might do a small little post.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 19 Mar 2012, 15:17

you will or we play man hunt *gets sniper rifle ready

XxGhOsTxReCoNxX
Retired

Post by XxGhOsTxReCoNxX » 19 Mar 2012, 16:51

I now have ghostly powers =D

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 29 Mar 2012, 01:02

Well, I'm heading away for a week and a half, so I might wait until I get back. That, or I'll just keep procrastinating.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 21 May 2012, 17:33

DO EET!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 21 May 2012, 18:10

Procrastinate Harder.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 22 May 2012, 19:19

Hey could I be in the story too? I own the CCD (Communist Considerate of Dominik) maybe you could do something with that please let me be evil :twisted:
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam