The Family - Positions Available! - Rated M

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
Skunk_Giant
Retired

Re: The Family - Positions Available! - Rated M

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Jun 2011, 23:40

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you... Just waiting for the right moment to bring you in.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 08 Jun 2011, 04:20

OK! Huge market update. This is the first of a few that will be coming up!

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

random980

Post by random980 » 08 Jun 2011, 06:24

The weapon update is looking good so far skunk :D
(Will you be adding the heat vision goggles as well? If so, realistically i think they do cost more than night vision goggles)
and i think it is possible to conceal a machete down the side of someones leg if you are wearing maybe loose pants or baggy jeans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 09 Jun 2011, 02:33

"How much do we need?" Luigi asked Fred.
"About... $1200 more."
"I only got $1000." Luigi lied.
"Alright... I'll find a way to get the last $200. Thanks for the help. I'll call you soon." Fred finished the call.
"You know, it's wrong to lie." A voice came from behind Luigi. A man approached him. "My name is Robert Nicolani, I understand you are Luigi Lamborghini?"
Luigi stuck his hands in his pocket and secretly put the brass knuckles on. "Yeah, why do you care? I've heard all about you, Mr Nicolani."
"I've heard the cops want you, why would that be?"
"Some asshole cop. Corrupt as hell... What's it to you?"
Nicolani seemed intrigued. "What was the man's name?"
"Uh, I dunno... Think I heard Christian somewhere..."
"Ah, Mr Bormillio. So you're an enemy of his? That makes you an enemy of mine, you understand?"
"What about those guys he killed? Weren't they your men?"
"He killed them?" Nicolani seemed concerned now. "What are you talking about?"
"Bormillio, he killed your men and took the drugs I was meant to deliver!"
Nicolani smiled. "Then, Mr Lamborghini, we might be able to make a deal. What do you think about working for me for a bit? I can take out that Fred... After all, the money would be going to me. You wont need to pay a dollar. I'll take the money he has, and we can call it even. Hey, I might even offer you a permanent position soon..."

Luigi

a) Join Nicolani
b) Don't join.

Christian sped through, his sirens blaring.
As he drove, his phone rang the familiar tune. "Yeah?"
"Christian, it's Leaf!" The voice said. Christian swore. He forgot he had hired the crazy guy to keep an eye on Luigi.
"Is it important?"
"I think so... You know how you didn't want him to talk to the Necolanai guy?"
"Nicolani?"
"Yeah, that's it. Well, he talked to him."
"Shit! What'd he say?"
"I dunno, I just watched them!"
"Damn it... Where are you?"
Leaf gave Christian his location, and ended the called. Christian grabbed his police radio. "I've got a location on a Luigi Lamborghini, and mafia leader, Robert Nicolani. Putting it to your vehicle's GPS's now. I want at least four cars over there! I also want the road cleared of traffic from my location to the location of Detective Daniels."

More to come when I get a decision from Kaousu

"Welcome to the family, Mr Kindig," Turner said with a smile. "Now, I think your first job, should be to go get yourself some cash. Talbeno's a rich man. Go get a bit more payback." Turner said with a smile. "I never liked Talbeno, so let him know I sent you. In fact, burn his place down. You do that, I'll pay $1000... You get $900 of it, Joe gets $100. You good with that?"

Elias

a) Yes
b) No

"Put yer back into it!" Talbeno spat on his newest worker. Luis pushed another crate into place as his employer went back indoors to get a cool drink.
Luis had taken the job a few days earlier, he needed a place to stay, and Talbeno was offering him housing, though, poor, housing nonetheless.
He didn't plan on keeping the job for long...

MKindy
Everybody Have a Logical Time

Post by MKindy » 09 Jun 2011, 02:50

Skunk_Giant wrote:"Welcome to the family, Mr Kindig," Turner said with a smile. "Now, I think your first job, should be to go get yourself some cash. Talbeno's a rich man. Go get a bit more payback." Turner said with a smile. "I never liked Talbeno, so let him know I sent you. In fact, burn his place down. You do that, I'll pay $1000... You get $900 of it, Joe gets $100. You good with that?"
"I never liked Talbeno either, Mr. Turner. You'll never even know his place existed when I'm through with it."

Go to liquor store, but a few bottles of Everclear and some Sangria for celebrating; turn Everclear into Molotov cocktails for Talbeno, drink Sangria until pass out.

random980

Post by random980 » 09 Jun 2011, 03:32

Why does Nicolani want ME anyway? Surely he can take these people out himself. B) Dont join. As much as i want revenge on Adder and to rough up Fred. My wanted level is just to bloody high. Ill tell him that i have to 'respectfully decline' as the cops are on my ass enough as it is, helping a mafia boss is just going to make it all worse. Then again it is adder who is making the cops come after me. Ill ask Nicolani if we can stay in touch though.
Also my Fred isnt Fred Vincarto is it? Cause if i try to take him out, ill be even more screwed over.
(although if Nicolani has a package he needs to be delivered ill be happy to do it)
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 09 Jun 2011, 03:40

Don't worry. Vincarto would've just killed you the minute you messed up... Your Fred's different. XD

random980

Post by random980 » 09 Jun 2011, 03:43

Skunk_Giant wrote:Don't worry. Vincarto would've just killed you the minute you messed up... Your Fred's different. XD
Well thats good to know :D
the Fred being differant part... not me getting killed within a minute of messing up.
Eekum Bokum

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 09 Jun 2011, 13:34

Aww hell naw... Through the window I go!
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things" -Oscar Wilde

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 11 Jun 2011, 04:32

The young officer peeked through the doorway to find two feet exiting through the window.
"Detective!" he screamed. Daniels rushed through, his pistol raised. As he took chase, he grabbed his police radio. "Christian, I'm taking chase through the backyard, stay on the road!"
He leaped through the open window and fired a shot into the dark bushes as he ran.

Lucia hopped a fence as the detective took chase. She jumped to the wall of the house in front of her and managed to pull herself onto the roof. Holding her shotgun in one hand, she pulled her pistol out of her pocket and fired a shot at the detective taking chase. She turned quickly, not waiting to see if she had hit.
No scream, damn.
Lucia hopped over the rooftop and landed in a field of grass. She rushed across the road as the detective followed her, nearly getting hit by a speeding car. Sirens sounded throughout the neighbourhood, and three police cars spun a corner to Lucia's left. She quickly climbed through the window of a small house and waved her shotgun at the owner, who quickly cowered in fear.

Daniels kicked the front door open, waving his badge in the face of the shocked owner, who pointed him in the direction of the criminal. He kicked the back door open to find the murderer climbing a steep hill. He shot twice, but she had been expecting them. She moved out of the way and continued climbing.
Daniels swore and began climbing after her as several police officers arrived and began shooting.

Lucia reached the top of the hill and slid down the other side, arriving on the side of a highway. She rushed onto the road, making sure her gun was clearly seen. A car stopped suddenly, a she pulled the man out.

Daniels reached the highway as four police cars came speeding by. One stopped by the side, the officer kicking the door open. Daniels leaped into the passenger seat as they took chase. He grabbed his radio.
"I want the highway running through Corinial blocked off completely. There's a dangerous and armed driver. All units around and in Corinial, keep an eye out."

Lucia spun the car and left the highway, braking onto a main city road. Two police cars and one detective car with sirens blocked her off up ahead. She took another sharp turn and went flying through a parking lot. The detective car came speeding after her.

Christian sped after the vehicle and took a turn through an empty parking lot. He desperately turned the wheel as she sped out onto a one way road, against the traffic. "Crazy bitch!"
"Daniels, move in on Anise road, we're going against the traffic. For God's sake, make sure nobody comes onto the road, or we're both fucked!"

Lucia swore to herself. So the cop had followed her against the traffic. He was either incredibly stupid or incredibly determined. She hoped for the latter.

Christian's radio was swarming with police messages. "Bormillio, this is Detective Franks, I'm on my way to your desired location. Do you know if they're armed?"
"Assume they are," Christian responded, hoping they'd shoot Luigi on site.

"Look, I'm willing to do some small work for you, packages and stuff, but nothing big. The cops are on my ass, I can't do another thing. We can keep in touch though, I'll let you know next time I see Bormillio."
Luigi frowned. "I understand. Perhaps at a... better time." He reached into his jacket. "I had planned on giving you these if you agreed to work for me... But I suppose as a sign of our new friendship..."
Nicolani took two pistols with large clips from a small case at his feet. He handed the pistols to Luigi as though they were babies.
"Th-thank you..." Luigi was expecting some job in return, but this appeared to be purely a gift.
Before Luigi could leave, a man leaped out from hiding, his jacket protruding what appeared to be the shape of a gun. "Don't move!"
Three men came out from hiding behind Nicolani, bodyguards, and aimed their guns at the man. Nicolani chuckled. "What's your name, boy?"
"I'm Leaf... You make one move, I'll blow your God damn head off!"

Leaf had no clue what to do next. His plan was that the police would arrive magically at the same time he leaped out... How wrong he was. Now, he was threatening to shoot a mafia boss (despite not having a gun) and being aimed at with several guns.

Luigi pulled his guns out and aimed them at the crazed looking man. What could make someone pull a gun on one of the four most dangerous men in the city?

For moments, the men simply aimed at each other. Luigi wanted to shoot, but he knew if he shot Leaf and Leaf shot Nicolani, it'd be him paying for it by Nicolani's men.
Seconds later, a small car pulled up across the road. A man stepped out of the vehicle and began quickly walking across, three men behind him. Cops.
A few more seconds later, five police cars pulled up, surrounding the group, their sirens wailing.
"Freeze! Detective Franks! Make one move, and you'll be lucky to make it to prison!" he screamed at the men, raising his gun.
Nicolani's men fired at the cops, and a firefight broke out.

Leaf and Luigi

a) Join the firefight. Shoot at the cops.
b) Join the firefight. Shoot at Nicolani's men.
c) Join the firefight. Shoot at everyone but you.
d) Make a run for it!
e) Give yourself up to the cops.

Elias rolled up by Talbeno's factory quietly. In the darkness, she could see a man working hard... A poor fool, working for Talbeno. He pulled out his alcohol he had bought earlier (-$105). He grabbed the bag that he'd marked for burning, and chucked some molotov cocktails at the factory.
"Fuck you, Talbeno!" Elias yelled. Within moments, the door flew open, and Talbeno rushed out holding a shotgun.
"You bloody asshole!" he screamed at the sight of Elias's face. Elias took cover and pulled out his two pistols - just in case.
As the factory burned, Elias knew his job here was done. He needed to get to the safety of his car... but how? "Talbeno, I don't want to hurt you. In fact, I didn't even want to do this! Turner threatened to kill me if I didn't!" he lied.
"I don't give a fuck!"
Talbeno shot at the crate protecting Elias.

Luis stopped working to observe the action. In the distance, he could see the factory burning, and he could hear gunfire. Talbeno was shooting at a man who was taking cover... If he didn't act soon, the man would be killed!

Luis

a) Attack Talbeno, save the man!
b) Get back to work... ignore it.
c) Run and call for help!

Christian slammed his car against the inferior car Lucia drove. She swore and slammed on the breaks. Christian followed suit, stopping a few metres in front of her.
They had both stopped on a large bridge, with a rushing river about 20 metres below. She pulled out her shotgun and took cover behind her stolen car, firing a few shots over the hood.
Daniels pulled up and took cover with Christian.
"Backup's on the way."
"Fuck backup, let's take her out now." Christian responded. The two cops leaped from cover and rushed around the car. Nobody was there.
"Where the hell did she go?"

Christian

a) Search the maintenance walkways under the bridge.
b) Search the maintenance walkways above the bridge.
Last edited by Skunk_Giant on 11 Jun 2011, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 11 Jun 2011, 04:36

Find a gun and shoot the mob boss then run.. i hope
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 11 Jun 2011, 05:03

B) ALways cover your arse.

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 11 Jun 2011, 05:13

Name: alaitoc
Appearance: skull mask and mic, black jumpsuit, black sunglasses, empty slim jacket with pockets, brown hair, blue eyes
Personality: quiet and intelligent
Background: best friend and family was killed by a mysterious man and he wants revenge, training in a top secret base in the alps and he is brittish
Talent: gaming/small hackings and getting into hard to reach places in buildings

Strength: 3
Stamina: 3
Speed: 9
Senses: 8
Smarts: 7

Skills:

Driving -
Hand to Hand Combat -
Pistols - 1
Automatic Rifles -
Melee Weapons - 2
Last edited by Iron_Fang on 11 Jun 2011, 11:40, edited 4 times in total.

EricSmarties

Post by EricSmarties » 11 Jun 2011, 05:58

i want get in the story Q_Q

random980

Post by random980 » 11 Jun 2011, 07:35

D) LEG IT.
you cant catch me coppa
Eekum Bokum

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 11 Jun 2011, 08:37

Hmmm can i buy a Tommy gun?
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 11 Jun 2011, 18:41

A)

Like a boss.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 11 Jun 2011, 22:12

Galitsky shoved the man aside. "I'm not fighting these guys for you!"
The man punched Galitsky and rushed past him. Two men appeared at the end of the street and took chase after the man. They both wore long trench coats.
The first man raised his gun and fired multiple times at the shady man. He hit the man in the back twice.
Galitsky slowly stepped back into the darkness, not wanting to be caught up in this.

Eric "Fedora" Dakota rushed down the street, his partner, James, close behind him. He reached the body and searched the man's wallet... the note wasn't there.
"Shit!" Eric yelled. "The note's not here!"
"Hang on, what about that other guy? The guy he bumped into?" James suggested. The two men instantly turned to find the man on the run. "Shit, get him!" Fedora yelled. They quickly took chase.

Galitsky didn't know what he'd done wrong, but these men were after him, and he didn't exactly want to stop and find out why. He hopped a fence and rushed onto a road, where a man was just about to drive off from a club. Behind him, the men were catching up. They were faster than him... He needed a vehicle. Galitsky raced to the man in his car and pulled his gun out, pointing it through the window.
"Get out of the car!" he screamed. The man simply looked at him.
"I'm not getting out of my car, kid. Beat it."

Galitsky

a) Kill the man. You need the car!
b) Leave the car, RUN!

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 11 Jun 2011, 22:45

A, but put the gun to his head and force him to drive me to an area that i can dump his body. Granted, if that's not an option just kill him.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Jun 2011, 06:18

"I said get out of the fucking car!" Galitsky ordered.
"Shoot me then! C'mon, put a God damn bullet in my he-"
Galitsky chucked the body in the back and slammed the accelerator. The car sped forward.

Eric and James arrived as the car began speeding off. James got to work on stopping a car and pulling the driver out. They sped after Galitsky. They needed that note, and HE had it.

Galitsky spun a corner. Why the hell did these guys want him dead? He searched for his phone. The other cop, Bormillio, had given him his number earlier. He dialled the number quickly.
"Christian! It's Galitsky, I need your help! I think Nicolani may be on to me. There are two men trying to kill me!"

Christian climbed to the top of the bridge, Daniels and the patrol officer staying down on the bridge. He held his gun closely. His phone suddenly rang madly. Carefully, Christian accepted the call had pushed it to his ear.
"Yeah?" he whispered.
"Christian! It's Galitsky, I need your help! I think Nicolani may be on to me. There are two men trying to kill me!"
Christian let out a sigh of relief. At least he wouldn't be able to find out any more info on Christian. Now he just needed to worry about Luigi. "Why, what happened?
"I... I don't know!"
"Just head for the police department, I'm busy. There's nothing I can do."
Christian turned his phone off and finished climbing to the top. Nobody was there...
Suddenly, a gunshot. Christian expected the blood to run down quickly... but he felt no pain. He hadn't been shot... So... who had?
"Fuck!"
Daniels... Christian rushed across the walkway and down the ladder. When he arrived, the suspect was driving off and the patrol officer was panicking, trying to find the gunshot wound on Daniels. Christian told the officer to take Daniels to a hospital, and sped after the suspect yet again.

Lucia could hear the engine screaming as she sped through the forest outside Pandora. Behind her, a lone siren wailed. The cop wasn't going to get her this time.

Christian slammed the breaks as the suspect's car smashed into a large boulder. His car stopped just short of hers, and he rushed to the doorway, knowing nobody could have survived.
He was surprised, then, when he found the driver's seat empty.

Lucia bailed out of the car moments before it hit. She rushed into the forests, and eventually found herself a main road. She was safe... for now.

Lucia

a) Get rid of the shotgun, the police are looking for you, and it's pretty obvious!
b) Keep the shotgun. It's expensive!

Luigi took the chance to run, but felt himself tackled to the ground, he rolled over to evade the cuffs, only to find someone else on top of him. The crazed man had tackled him to the ground, and was wrestling one of his guns from his hand.

Leaf grabbed the gun from Luigi and aimed it at him. Before he could shoot, a shot flew by his head, and Leaf ducked for cover. He turned and fired at Nicolani, but missed. In the madness, he made a run for it.
Luigi chased him, threatening to shoot. Leaf stopped, his hands in the air, and Luigi grabbed the gun back. He kicked the man in the stomach and ran.
Two police cars came around the corner to stop him, but Luigi simply shot one of the cops and took the car. He turned the siren on and put his foot down on the pedal.

MORE TO COME SOON

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 12 Jun 2011, 06:26

A) I'd like to ditch it in a location where I can pick it up later.
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things" -Oscar Wilde

random980

Post by random980 » 12 Jun 2011, 06:38

Skunk_Giant wrote: Two police cars came around the corner to stop him, but Luigi simply shot one of the cops and took the car. He turned the siren on and put his foot down on the pedal.
SKUNK, Y U MAKE ME SHOOT COP!?!?!?
I was actually somewhat innocent up until now :cry:
the police already want my ass on a flag...
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Jun 2011, 06:45

Leaf fell back as three cops surrounded him, their guns aimed at him.
"Well shit."

Luis slowly made his way up to Talbeno, holding a large crate. When he reached the man, he spoke.
"Mr Talbeno, Sir?"
Talbeno turned angrily. When he saw the crate raised over the man's head, he sighed, "fuck, not again."
Luis slammed the crate on Talbeno's face, knocking him out, and helped the man up.
"The name's Luis, what's the deal with Talbeno?"
"We've... had some bad experiences. My name's... My name doesn't matter." Elias thought for a moment..."On second thoughts, I suppose you're out of a job now, aren't you, Luis?"
"I guess so..." Luis frowned.
"You seem like a nice, strong guy. You ever thought of... criminal stuff?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I'm looking for someone to help me out with certain... jobs. I'm sure you understand what I mean. It'll pay well..."

Luis

a) Agree to work with the man
b) Don't agree

As Luigi drove, the officer behind him used a megaphone to try and get him to stop. Bullshit. He'd be arrested straight away...
Luigi drove into a small neighbourhood... To his left, a weak house stood on bits of wood... Perhaps he could get away...
At the last moment, Luigi spun his wheel and the car went airborne. it flew through the house, landing in the backyard. He got out quickly and ran.

Galitsky sped through multiple roads, ranging from small suburb roads, to highways. Finally, he lost his perusers.
He turned another corner to find two police cars speeding... One seemed to be chasing the other. The one in front suddenly made a sharp turn and crashed through a house. The following police car stopped, and the officer got out, rushing to the house. Galitsky ignored the chaos and made his way back to the police department.

Christian made his way back to the department slowly. He'd have a shitload of papers to fill out, but they could wait. As he was about to leave the department for the hospital, he was stopped by Detective Franks.
"Christian, nice job, as usual. We arrived, found Nicolani and a wew other idiots in some standoff. So, we decided we'd get things moving. Unfortunately, Nicolani got away, and his pals were killed. The only survivor we caught was this guy," Franks said, pulling up Leaf.
Christian sighed, "and unfortunately, he's with me. Sorry Franks, but he ain't a bad guy."
"Alright, but you'll need to talk to a few people about getting him out of here. He tried to run for it when we arrived, so..."
"Yeah, yeah, I got it," Christian finished, grabbing Leaf.
"Oh, Bormillio?" Franks called after him.
"Yeah?"
"It's late... Daniels is gonna be fine, just out of action for a bit. Go home, get some rest. You're probably back working tomorrow morning."
"Who am I working with?" Christian asked.
"I dunno... I'm just assuming you'll be working tomorrow. They'll probably find some guy who needs a partner too."

Lucia placed the shotgun down by a small tree before rushing back into the city. She hailed a taxi, and made her way home. She'd get the gun later, when police activity wasn't so crazy.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Jun 2011, 06:45

END OF CHAPTER

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 12 Jun 2011, 06:48

Skunk_Giant wrote: END OF CHAPTER
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Jun 2011, 06:51

lol... This is getting quite popular. I now have two more characters to introduce in the next chapter. :D

random980

Post by random980 » 12 Jun 2011, 06:54

Cinematic, crashing-and-flipping-car-through-house-then-escaping-with-no-injuries-like-a-boss!
FUCK YEAH!
random980 wrote:
Skunk_Giant wrote: Two police cars came around the corner to stop him, but Luigi simply shot one of the cops and took the car. He turned the siren on and put his foot down on the pedal.
SKUNK, Y U MAKE ME SHOOT COP!?!?!?
I was actually somewhat innocent up until now :cry:
the police already want my ass on a flag...
I guess this makes that OK. As long as i dont get caught for it...
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Jun 2011, 06:57

lol, don't worry. If Christian has it his way, you'll be more Wanted than Osama Bin Laden no matter what.

random980

Post by random980 » 12 Jun 2011, 09:40

Skunk_Giant wrote:lol, don't worry. If Christian has it his way, you'll be more Wanted than Osama Bin Laden no matter what.
how reassuring...
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 12 Jun 2011, 09:45

SUMMARY!

=D

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.