Z-Apocalypse - M for Coarse Language - More Members Wanted

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
Skunk_Giant
Retired

Re: Z-Apocalypse - M for Coarse Language - More Members Want

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Sep 2011, 01:18

As in, explosive distractions, Vall? :D
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Sep 2011, 02:02

Skunk_Giant wrote:As in, explosive distractions, Vall? :D
use your discretion Skunk (although Explosions ARE pretty...) :)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 16 Sep 2011, 23:21

Eli sighed. "Ugh, never mind. Cancel it."
"Sir?"
"I've got nothing better to do, I can take it and check it."
The soldier hesitated. "But, wouldn't it be better for a professional to take a look? I mean, that's what we're meant to do."
"Soldier, we've got busy times ahead of us. I, on the other hand, am free for now, so I'll check it."
Nervously, the soldier handed the card over. "I'll... I'll go cancel the... the card."
As he made his way over to the phone, it rang.
Eli left the room pleased with himself. Now he just needed to find this 'James' guy, and get he, Sarge, and everyone else out.
"Sir!" the soldier came running out of the room, a rifle in his hand.
Eli turned to the soldier, then back around. Nobody else was in sight.
The soldier grew closer. "Sir, I need you to stop and put the weapon down!"
Swearing in his head, Eli desperately looked for an idea. Something to do. He stopped, held his hands up, the gun still held.
"Sir, put the gun down now!"
Eli didn't move.
"Sir, I have orders to shoot to kill if you don't put the weapon down."
"Who gave you the orders, soldier?"
"Sir, put the gun down!" the soldier yelled. "I have backup on the way!"

Eli

a) Put the gun down. Surrender.
b) Shoot the soldier, kill him.
c) Shoot the soldier, injure him.
c) Run.

"Hurry up..." Pete urged.
"Masterpieces can't be rushed," Vallorn responded, using a hammer he found to pull another nail out. "Alright, you got the sticks?"
Pete passed him a bunch of long, red cylinders.
"Perfect."
Vall stuffed the dynamite into the hollow prism that held up a security gate. The security gate gave access to the airfields, and was almost always open, so getting in wasn't a problem. No, the dynamite was there, so that when the shit hit the fan, nobody would get in.
With that, Vall patched the place up again, and left the triggered explosives, detonator in hand.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 17 Sep 2011, 05:10

C. Both knees, with a whack to the face from the gun butt.
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things" -Oscar Wilde

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 17 Sep 2011, 05:39

oh dear poor eli.

also BWA HA HA EXPLOSIVES! :twisted:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 08 Oct 2011, 06:07

Eli slowly turned.
After a moment of staring, a moment that felt like weeks of waiting, he spoke.
"Soldier, I think you oughta put the gun down."
The guard stood his ground, still aiming at Eli. His hands were beginning to shake.
He was brave, but probably hadn't ever shot a man.
"Sorry pal. It's a shame you're loyal to your army. I'm gonna be having you on my conscience for a while. But hey, I guess I'm more loyal to my friends than the army I fight for."
The guard still stood, shaking more. Eli had no choice.
The soldier fell, a bullet in each knee. Snapping back to reality, he fired at Eli desperately. Eli shot around his hand, shocking the guard enough to drop the gun. Then, a quick smack from the butt of his gun to the face of the guard ended the confrontation.

"...Lieutenant Eli Harrow's platoon," a soldier's voice sounded over the radio.
"That's our guy," Adder declared. "Eli Harrow."
The soldier continued. "I repeat, we need all soldiers within Lieutenant Harrow's platoon at the main security checkpoint. The Lieutenant is also required. A horde is within sight and backup is required."
"Negative, soldier. Harrow has been stripped of his rank and is to be shot on sight," a new, older sounding voice broke through.
A third voice responded. "Please repeat."
"Lieutenant Harrow has been stripped of his rank and is to be shot on sight. Acknowledge."
"Acknowledged," the first voice replied. The third voice hesitated.
"Sir, would you care to explain what calls for my Lieutenant to be shot on sight?"
There was no response.
Vallorn looked to the group. "So what do we do?"
"We find him before they do," Adder responded. "Not one more of our group die. Eli was Sarge's friend. That means he's ours too."

"Eli, respond."
Eli ignored the urge to respond to the voice through his radio.
"Eli, this is a private channel. I wouldn't be so informal were it not. I know what you're doing, and you and I both know that it's gonna land you in some trouble."
"Sir, if you know what I'm doing, now would be a brilliant time to say it, because I sure as shit don't."
With that, he took his radio off, dumping it in an office bin, before rushing onwards.

Traitorous. Evil. Each and every one of them.
Their lives meant nothing. Their lives, would soon be over.

random980

Post by random980 » 08 Oct 2011, 06:12

An update, yay!
actually i should get round to typing the next chapter of Wicked West aswell...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 08 Oct 2011, 06:24

let the party begin! <_^
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Oct 2011, 06:50

No... I put a post here! DAMN YOU FORUMS!

Edit: Lucky I saved it...
Last edited by Skunk_Giant on 26 Oct 2011, 06:51, edited 1 time in total.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Oct 2011, 06:51

"Sergeant Knox, what the fuck is that thing?"
Knox made his way through the chaotic firing from the security checkpoint walls to the private calling for him. "What 'thing', private?"
The private pointed, shaking. "That's not human, Sir."
Knox watched in horror. "Jesus..."

Harrow took cover behind a nearby armoury as the snipers fired from three buildings up. He needed some way to get around the complex without being hit by snipers every second. He knew exactly how.
A quick burst of his gun in their direction sent the snipers into cover, giving him just enough time to run across the open to the vehicle bay, where he found exactly what he needed. He heard the voices over his radio.
"Where the fuck did he go?"
"We need backup! Our sniper fire can't get him out of cover!"
"Wait a minute, shit! We need support right now! He's in an armoured car!"

"You hear that?" Luke repeated to the group, "he's in an armoured car."
"Then we need to keep a look out for armoured cars that are being shot at," James stated.
"But how do we make communications with him?" Pete asked.
Adder grabbed his gun and showed it to the group. "This," he began, "is how."

The Finale to "Zombie Apocalypse" is coming up...

Edit: By coming up, I mean tomorrow. It's long, and I've been working on it tonight, but I'm tired.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 27 Oct 2011, 06:25

Knox's brief career as a soldier was cut short by the end of his life. But it wasn't a zombie that got to him. No, instead, it was a simple bullet to the head.
Chef moved through the base quickly, the pistol of a dead soldier in his hand. With perfect accuracy and reflexes, amazing strength, and a body that literally could withstand bullets, he was unstoppable. Had it not been for the fact that he'd turned on everyone and everything, he would have been the perfect super soldier for the military. But the zombie blood ran through him. Nothing would stop him now.
Nothing would save them.

"We got a problem at the main security point. We need support!"
The soldier's voice echoed through the massive room that General Ayer stood in. He gave an order, and spoke back to the soldier. "We have tanks en route to the security point. Keep the horde back for a minute or so."
"Tanks? Tanks aren't bloody good enough," the soldier replied frantically.
Ayer sighed and spoke again. "It's a bloody horde, what's the problem?"
"It's not just a horde, Sir. There's... Jesus, I don't know what he is. He's not a normal fucking zombie. He's using weapons... but he's not human. He's taken too many bullets and is still standing."
Ayer froze. "Soldier, cease fire instantly. Who's your LT?"
"Lieutenant Harrow, Sir."
"Shit... Don't go to him. He's-"
"I know."
"Give the order to all the men there, the order from me, to evacuate. The target, it's too powerful. I'll be sending in air support to help you out."
"Yes, Sir."

The predator took off within seconds of the order, and quickly scanned the area. Hordes were closing in on the base, soldiers evacuating, and in the middle of the chaos, a chef.
Ayer watched the feedback to his screen carefully, ordering three bombers to take the place.

Eli drove quickly, his head low, to avoid the constant sniper fire. He'd had the occasional near miss with an RPG, but it was a risk he had to take. Without a vehicle, he'd be hit instantly.
"I got eyes on Harrow!" he heard a voice scream through his radio. Silently, Eli swore, his foot pressing to speed the vehicle quicker. Why had he done this? He'd ruined his reputation as a soldier, put his life at risk... just for Sarge and his friends. But then, Sarge had done so much more. He'd offered his own life to save Eli's.
A soldier leaped out in front of Eli's car, his weapon raised. An RPG.
Before Eli could even attempt to move, the soldier was swept off the road and taken into an alley, away from Eli's view. An undead soldier slowly stepped back from the alley, soaked in the blood of itself and the soldier who'd only moments ago threatened Eli's life.
For the first time in his life, Eli was glad to see a zombie.
But not glad enough to stop himself from ramming into the creature, knocking it to the side.

"I repeat," General Ayer cried into his radio, "ignore Harrow. Get out of the complex immediately. Bombing will begin soon."
A soldier came rushing into the room. "Sir, we've got reports on Mr Nom."
Ayer turned to the soldier, intrigued.
"He's... doing exactly what we feared. He's becoming too human. He's no longer a zombie or a mindless super soldier. He's a powerful human who wants revenge on all who've wronged him, as well as anyone that gets in the way."
"And I suppose that's us?" Ayer asked.
The soldier gave him a grim nod.
"Begin bombing the south east area of the complex," he said without expression.
"Sir, we still have men there."
"Do it."

Vallorn watched the skies from their cover in a small building. "I have a bad feeling about those bombers..."
"They wont be able to hurt us when we get into the skies," Adder assured him. "They're bombing only, no air to air combat."
"I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about the fact that they're here."
"They're just bombing the horde outside of the complex," Pete declared.
In response to that, an explosion shook the building, and the group watched in horror as a portion of the complex was engulfed in flames. "They're bombing their own men!"
"We're outta here then," Luke said, grabbing a weapon.
"Agreed," said Vallorn. "We need to get closer to the airfield."
"What about Eli?" Adder asked.
"There's no point dying for him," James responded. "If we see him, we help him. If not, we don't wait around to be bombed."

Eli slammed on the breaks, drifting around a corner, gunfire pinging off the vehicle. When he finally reached a section of the complex where there appeared to be no snipers, he found three men standing out in front of him, guns raised.
They fired.
Eli waited for the end, but after seconds of waiting to die, he realised... They'd missed him on purpose. He recognised two of the three men as Adder and Vallorn, Sarge's friends. The three rushed over.
"Eli, glad to have finally found you," Adder said, opening the passenger door of the vehicle.
"Well, that's nice. I've actually got someone in this complex not trying to kill me," Eli said with a grin. Adder sat down next to him, Vallorn in the back, while Adder directed his other friend, James, into the gunner on top of the vehicle. Two more men came from hiding, getting into the back of the vehicle with Vallorn. Eli sat at the driver's seat for a moment, weapon raised.
Finally, he realised why he wasn't driving.
"Where's Sarge?"
Adder sighed and looked down. "Eli..."
But Eli already knew. He whispered to himself, cursing. "How?"
"He... sacrificed himself, for us. He saved other lives. Just what he would have wanted."
"He survived fucking hordes of zombies on his own... but he couldn't survive you!" Eli turned to the group, yelling.
"Eli, we all wish it could have happened differently, but right now, unless we move, nobody will survive."
Eli, realising this, simply muttered, "what's the plan?"
"We need to head to the airfield," Adder declared.
"Are you mad? Half the army will be there any minute now!"
"We'll get there first," Vallorn promised. "As long as we get there first, nobody else will."
In silence, Eli started the vehicle and drove towards the airfield.

"Sir, we need the bombers to stop immediately!"
Another soldier screaming on Ayer's ears. He ignored the request. Chef needed to be stopped. Soldiers died. It was their job, after all. He turned back to the footage from around the complex on his screen. Soldiers were rushing towards the airfield in hopes to get away from the bombing. He watched silently, knowing that there wasn't enough room for all of them to escape. The bombers had orders to bomb the complex in a line, from South East to North West. If, however, they found Chef, the order was to bomb his location instantly. If Chef made it to the airfield... Things would turn bad.

"Wait, do any of you know how to fly a plane?" Eli asked, breaking the awkward silence in the car. Luke and Adder responded, but were cut off by gunfire.
"James, what's going on up there?" Adder called.
"We've got another armoured vehicle trailing us! They're firing!" James cried back, letting off a few rounds.

"This is Bird 2, I have eyes on the target, in North West 7-8-3."
Ayer grinned. "You have your orders."
The bomber let a volley of bombs drop, tearing buildings down, killing soldiers in the process. When the smoke settled, Chef was nowhere to be seen.
"The target is missing, presumed dead," the pilot of the bomber confirmed. His curses were broadcast shortly after as he noticed a figure on top of one still standing building, sniper rifle aimed. "No fucking way..."
The pilot felt his head snap back, moments before his eyes shut for the last time, and blood covered his seat.

Pete watched to the sky as the bombing began again, dangerously close to them. Buildings collapsed, toppling on each other like dominoes. Suddenly, the bomber sped towards the ground, as though the pilot had lost control, knocking down yet another building.
James concentrated on the vehicle trailing behind them, taking out the gunner, and now attempting to hit the driver and passengers, who were firing from out of their windows.
Adder watched, and seeing a potential shortcut, told Eli to take the turn on the right, taking them through the ruins from the bombing.
"You've gotta be kidding..."
"Some good, careful driving, and it'll save us time."
Passing the wreckage of Bird 2, the armoured vehicle sped through the ruins, the same vehicle chasing them again. Ahead, a chopper flew, firing as well.
A second enemy armoured car approached the group. Instead of firing at James, however, the vehicle fired towards the other enemy car.
"What the hell? They're shooting at each other!" James screamed down.

Ayer watched the footage calmly. Expressionless. They'd been reduced to shooting each other in an attempt to get to the planes first. Animals.

Finally, the two armoured vehicles took each other out, allowing the group to drive in relative safety, as the chopper had lost them.
The car came to a stop outside the airfield, and the group rushed in, Adder at the back, covering them from anyone trying to make it in.
"Alright Vall!"
Vallorn pressed a switch, and watched with a certain glee as the security towers and walls around the airfield collapsed, the rubble stopping anyone from easily getting in. "That should buy us some time," Vallorn confirmed.
The group piled into a transport vehicle, Luke piloting. Adder stepped in, but turned back at the sound of a loud smack. A massive piece of rubble, had landed right behind him.
"What the hell was that?" Pete cried.
Adder stared at the rubble, knowing already what it was.
Chef stepped over the rubble, slowly towards Adder. To Adder's surprise, he spoke.
"You... shot me."
Adder turned to the transport ship and gave Luke a signal to take off.
"Chef, you don't know what you're talking about."
"But I do... I'm becoming more human by the second. I'm remembering things... I'm.. needing revenge. I need it."
Adder fumbled for his gun, firing as Chef leaped forward. The super soldier knocked Adder's gun out of his hands, as Adder screamed for Luke to take off. Knowing he had no choice, Luke did so, and Chef leaped up, trying to jump onto the outside of the ship. Adder followed, grabbing Chef at the legs, tackling him down.
"I was helping you, Chef!"
"You couldn't help me! I was a super soldier! I am one!"
"But they put you through pain, Chef! They made you suffer!"
"And that's why I'll kill all of them too. After you and your friends."
Adder reached up and punched the part zombie, part human in the face, before kicking him in the stomach. He grabbed his gun and tried to fire, but Chef kicked it out of the way. He stomped on Adder's stomach, winding him, before rushing for a jet.
"No... He can't..." Adder whispered, struggling to get up after him.
But sure enough, Chef climbed his way into a nearby jet and began moving it up the runway.
Adder rushed after him, hopping into another jet, one which he recognised and knew how to fly.

"This is Bird 3, we've lost sight of the target," the pilot cried over Ayer's radio.
"Bird 3, this is Bird 1, target was last seen heading to the airfield. Continue bombing the complex and any hordes," another voice responded. "I'll be heading over to the airfield."
After a moment of pausing, the pilot for Bird 1 came back on the radio.
"General Ayer, the target is in operation of a jet. We need backup immediately."
Ayer froze. The super soldier, the most powerful thing on the planet... was learning. It was learning at incredible speeds, and was flying a jet... A zombie flying a jet. He immediately put out the order for two jets to shoot down the chef.

"Vallorn, you see him?" James asked, staring out his window.
"Shit, I can't see a thing..." Vall began. "Wait... Yes! Adder's getting in a jet! He's gonna make it!"
"Hang on," Pete made his way back to Vall's window. "Where's Chef then?"

As Adder quickly rose in altitude, so too did Chef. Adder was familiar with the theory of controlling the specific jet, but hadn't used one. He searched desperately for some form of weapons, and upon finding a button that looked good, pressed it down.
With that, a missile launched from the jet, locking on to Chef's jet.
Chef threw his jet up, sending it vertical at a ninety degree angle. The missile quickly followed, as did Adder.
In response, Chef spun his jet around, in an attempt to lose the missile and get behind Adder's jet.

"Eagle 2, target is in sight."
"Hang on, it's in a dogfight with another jet..." the pilot of Eagle 1 pointed out.
"One of ours?"
"The model's ours. Assist."

The two military jets took chase, firing their ammunition at incredible speeds towards Chef's jet.
Seeing his new attackers, Chef turned his jet towards Eagle 1, leading the missile in the same direction.
Eagle 1 pulled up, getting out of the way of the super soldier's jet, but Eagle 2 wasn't so lucky. Chef threw his jet down, under Eagle 2, the missile smacking into the Eagle 2 instead of following Chef.
"General Ayer, this is Eagle 1. Eagle 2 is down."
"Continue with the mission," the General's voice came back. "New information tells us Eli Harrow is on board the transport ship. It is a primary target. Consider the previous target as second priority.

The three soldiers rushed quickly to their positions, climbing into the anti-air cannons.
"Eyes on the skies, boys. Our target is the transport ship. It's holding Eli Harrow and a number of other targets."
"So take out the engines? Force them to land?"
"Shoot to kill."

Luke struggled for control as the anti air shots passed by quickly.
"What the hell is going on out there?" Eli asked, making his way to the cockpit.
"Well, Adder's got Chef to deal with, while we've got anti air firing at us... Shit, add to that a jet."

Adder, seeing the new threat to his friends, fired yet another missile, this time, locking onto Eagle 1. Panicking, Eagle 1 tried to spin out of the way, instead being hit and smacking to the ground, destroying the anti air cannons and anyone operating them.
Now, Chef was the only threat.
Adder reached for his radio and transmitted across all channels.
"Luke, this is your chance. I've got Chef distracted. I'm the one he wants dead. Move."

Ayer listened as the voice of the intruder aired around the complex.
He reached for his radio to speak to the intruder, to threaten to send more soldiers to stop them, but hesitated. They shared the common enemy of Chef. Ayer wanted Eli dead. He wanted all of them dead. They were all wanted men.
But perhaps this time, it would be wise to wait it out and simply watch the battle. He took his hand away from the radio and watched.

Adder tailed Chef, out of missiles, and unsure of how to operate the main gun on the jet. He had no way of stopping the soldier. He just had to distract him long enough for the others to escape.
Finally, Chef pulled up and did a vertical and horizontal roll, so he was facing Adder. He pushed the jet to go at full speed, not firing a single weapon.
Adder suddenly realised. It was him vs Chef. This was his chance to make up for David's death. For Sarge's death. For everything.
He sped towards Chef, waiting for the end...

As General Ayer watched the footage on his screen from his protected room, he couldn't help but feel he owed something to whoever was flying the jet towards Chef. Whoever it was, was one of the wanted men they'd been hunting... but he was about achieve everything Ayer had wanted since Chef escaped. He was about to do what Ayer couldn't. He was about to kill Chef.

Vallorn watched through his window, a few tears trickling down his cheeks. Behind him, the others panicked, unable to see what he was seeing through their windows. Only he knew what was about to happen. His two friends would seen be gone. In a way, he'd lost one of them a long time ago... but this was the final moment. Chef was finally becoming human, and now... now, so close from being a normal human being... being cured - he was about to kill himself and Adder.

He sped towards Chef, waiting for the end...
But it didn't come. At the last moment, Chef pulled up, speeding vertically up.
For a moment, Adder swore, worried that Chef was going after the transport ship instead. But then, he realised - Chef was flying in the opposite direction. Was he scared? No...
Chef had become so human... that he had perhaps realised that Adder was not the enemy. The effects of the military drugs had worn off... they had cured him from the zombie disease.
Through all their destructive motives... despite their years of failing at creating a super soldier... the military had created one good thing.
They had created the solution.
They had created a problem trying to create a super soldier... and now, they had created a solution through the same means.
They had cured Chef and made him unbelievably powerful.
Now, Adder had to wonder - what happened next? Would Chef wreck havoc forever? Or would he become more and more human, realising that peace was the right way?
And what would they do?
Adder, Luke, Eli, James, Vallorn and Pete. They were survivors. And now, they knew where safety waited. The military thought that this was it. The apocalypse had begun... but the small parts of the world... they knew otherwise. There was land untouched by the undead. Land where people lived relatively normal lives...
America was no more, but now they could move on.
They saved everyone they could, and now - they could move on to a new land of opportunity.

Epilogue

Three months later...
General Ayer sat silently in his office, reviewing the documents of the incident.
"Brief me," he said to the man sitting across from his desk.
"We have made communications with Australia. They haven't been directly affected by the virus. They're clean."
The General stared at the man. "You mean, they're clean? None of those things?"
"Yes Sir..."
"When can we evacuate to there?"
"It'll take a while. With all the people in America and other infected countries... we'd need to test each one of them."
Ayer nodded and checked another document. "And these men - the ones with Eli Harrow... They went there?"
"We don't know yet Sir... With the chaos, it's hard to say."
"And Chef?"
"He's been missing since that day."
The General thought about the facts for a moment. "We're on the first plane to Australia. We leave in a week. Until we touch down in the country, I don't want a word of its safety spoken to anyone. No survivors can know. There'll be panic - they'll try and rush on the planes, and we can't have that. Organise the plane for us. Get back to me on that."
The man stood up, saluted, and left the office. Ayer sat staring at the door, wondering where Chef could be now.

The mechanic wiped his forehead and put down his tools, heading over to a local pub.
"A steak and chips, thanks."
The man serving him grinned. "Good choice mate. I'll need yer name to call out when it's ready."
"Vallorn Lormier."
"Thanks mate."
Vallorn sat down and waited patiently. Finally, his name was called out, and he went up to grab his meal.
"Yer lucky mate," the waiter said. "You got some good steak cooked by a good chef. They call him Chef Nom."
Vallorn looked up from his meal. "Chef who?"
The man had already left.

END OF ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 27 Oct 2011, 06:35

What did you guys think of it? :D

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 27 Oct 2011, 07:32

:shock:
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

random980

Post by random980 » 27 Oct 2011, 08:52

Needed more death and gore on Chef's behalf. I was expecting shit getting hectic and me killing off everyone and then slowly wiping out the human race.
However this ending still had a very nice amount of shit getting hectic. Personally i would have preferred and ending that wasnt so 'everyone lived happily ever after' but even so the ending was good! America wiped out, Australia a safe haven, me serving Vallorn top quality meat with cyanide hidden in it as Chef lives out his dream of being a top chef.
Overall, i thought the ending could have been more dramatic and bloody. Otherwise the ending given was an excellent alternative! 8.5/10 8-)

EDIT: Speaking of alternative! If you wanted to, could you write up an alternative ending in which Chef ownes everyone and everything in existence? I just want to know how it would have turned out if the 'cure' had made me go opposite. Less human and slowly more zombie-like and insane :twisted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 27 Oct 2011, 14:55

Hmm... maybe.
I actually know where the ending could go if you guys ever wanted another one... it wouldn't be such a happy ending. :D