The Family - Positions Available! - Rated M

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
arogon343

Re: The Family - Positions Available! - Rated M

Post by arogon343 » 22 Jul 2011, 05:28

I will jump under the table and draw a gun if i still have one v_v
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 22 Jul 2011, 05:32

You gotta PM. And yeah, Daniels gave you one. So edit your post so nobody knows, and then PM me.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 22 Jul 2011, 05:38

Knowing what his partner would want most, Elias told his men to keep fighting, and rushed to pull Luis with him.
One of his men fell back dead, but the rest managed to take out the remaining Cheetahs.
After calling an ambulance for his partner, Elias checked the HQ. He took all the cash they found, and decided to share it with Luis. (+$2300) (+$2300)
Finally, the four remaining men burnt the place down, and drove back.
As they made their way back, Elias noticed a large black truck with tinted windows. A truck every criminal recognised. It was a Cheetah.

Luis (Acting as Elias)

a) Take down the truck. Finish the job.
b) Ignore it. You've had enough fighting for today.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 22 Jul 2011, 05:40

A)

If any Cheetahs are left, this whole event will come back and bite us in the ass. However, be tactical about taking down the truck - any recklessness here will end very badly.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 22 Jul 2011, 20:49

Bormillio leaped up and through himself to his left, also firing ahead at his left, but not hitting anyone. Daniels mirrored him, leaping to the right and firing to the right.
Meanwhile, Nicolani and Luigi took a leap to their lefts, shooting to their right and the middle respectively. Nicolani, having jumped to Daniels right, fell back, his chest pumping blood.
Leaf leaped left and fired left, while Galitsky leaped to the right with Daniels, but fired to the left.
The druggy, who barely knew what was going on in his mental state took cover under the table and fired a few shots to his left, while the other man in Nicolani's mafia jumped to the left and fired to the middle.
"Nicolani!" Luigi cried. He rushed to his new boss to see the damage, but found the man smiling. Luigi turned to find out why, and discovered the shootout hadn't been a total loss. The druggy had managed to shoot Galitsky in the leg, with his left being Galitsky's right. (-30HP)
But more importantly, Nicolani hadn't been shot in vain. He found Bormillio pushing himself up against the wall, pushing his hands down on his stomach, trying to stop a river of blood forming a pool around him. (-75HP)
The druggy and the other man working for Nicolani rushed to his aid while Luigi stood up with a grin, both pistols held in the air. He aimed one at Daniels and one at Leaf, but didn't pull the trigger. Instead, Luigi slowly made his way to Bormillio, knowing Daniels and Leaf couldn't try anything with a gun on them.
"Didn't you ever see this coming, Christian? Didn't you see the end from the beginning?"
"No," a voice came. It wasn't from Bormillio though. "No, I didn't."
Galitsky stumbled over to Luigi and tackled him to the ground, having lost his gun when he was shot. His left leg bled horribly, but Galisky knew he had to save Bormillio. After all, he too had some criminal secrets.
Daniels and Leaf took the opportunity to jump up and reach for the guns on the floor. They fired at the druggy and the other man, who both hit the floor instantly.
Galitsky pushed Luigi up against a window, near an emergency exit, and pushed his knife up against the man's throat.
Luigi held the knife back with all his strength, and looked to Nicolani, who was still smiling. The man pushed a gun across to Luigi. He could bend down for it... Or he could try to leap for the emergency stairs...

Luigi

a) Bend down for the gun, and try to shoot Galitsky to get him off of you. You may be stabbed by Galitsky, but you may get the chance to kill Bormillio and save Nicolani.
b) Leap out of the window and grab the emergency stairs.
c) Leap out the window for the emergency stairs and pull Galitsky with you.

Elias signalled for the two other cars to take down the truck.
The first one swerved and ended up on the wrong side of the lane, forcing the truck to stop. A coop who was patrolling down the road came rushing over to the scene.
"Hey, you alri-" he began. He fell back, blood gushing from his cheek. Two of the Kindig's stepped out of the car and made their way to the truck, one man going to the driver's seat, the other for the passenger seat.
The passenger seat was empty, so the two grabbed the nervous Cheetah and pulled him out of the car, their guns loaded.
The first Kindig aimed his gun at the man and pulled the trigger.

Alaitoc sat in the back of the large truck, surrounded by shipments of all kinds of powder. He'd decided to stay in the back so he was hidden. In the case that anyone attacked the man he was protecting, he would be able to stay hidden until just the right time. Suddenly, the truck swerved, and Alaitoc felt himself thrown against one of the boxes.
"Take a fucking driving exam!" he called from the back.
"Alaitoc! They just shot a cop! They're coming over! Fuck! ALAITOC!"
The assassin turned bodyguard leaped out of the back of the truck and rushed to the two men who had pushed his guy, James Saith to the ground.
One man aimed his gun down at James, his finger about to squeeze the trigger. Alaitoc tackled the man to the ground, the bullet flying off target. He pushed his pistol to the man's head and fired. He looked up from the dead body to find the other man aiming his gun at James. By now, police were gathering on the scene of the shootout.

Alaitoc

a) Throw yourself in front of James, take the shot. The police will be able to stop these guys.
b) Shoot at the man aiming at James. James will be shot, but you wont be.

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 22 Jul 2011, 21:28

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 23 Jul 2011, 00:18

Don't worry, I got this.

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 23 Jul 2011, 00:23

You guys. ._. It's, "Trust me, I got this."

random980

Post by random980 » 23 Jul 2011, 06:30

HOW is Galitsky, 6 foot 2 with a shot leg, holding Luigi, 6 foot 7 without a single scratch, up against a window!?
DIS MAIKS NO CENTS!!!
D) Overpower the eejit and use him as a hostage while i walk over to Nicolani, then ask to make a deal, Let me go with Nicolani to a doctor and we will let you go and take Bormillo (seriously, how can you STILL support this guy after all the bullshit he has done and put everyone through!?) to the doctor, no more violence. Crap all i wanted was for you 3 to realize how much of a dirty pig Bormillo is, just so you could deal with him properly and i could take out my well deserved revenge on him.
SO will you guys agree that we all go and attend to our wounded or will you cause MORE unnecessary violence and blood loss. (also i have Galitsky as a hostage and more of Nicolani's men will be storming in, so agreeing would be wise) If you disagree ill throw galitsky towards Leaf and shoot Bormillo again. If im going to die, he is coming with me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 23 Jul 2011, 10:17

You can't overpower him, I'm afraid. You're in a bad position... You'll need to make another choice.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 23 Jul 2011, 12:52

what about rugby tackling him so i have a chance to dodge the bullet because i will be lower

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 23 Jul 2011, 16:44

You're too far from either of them...

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 23 Jul 2011, 17:12

take the shot then but still fire at the guys

random980

Post by random980 » 24 Jul 2011, 01:21

DAMN. OK still make the whole "treat our wounded" deal, enforce it with "more of Nicolani's men will be storming in, in any second now" also make a speech on why and how can they still trust Bormillo?, then if they disagree with the deal, resort to.
A) then shoot his other leg :3
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 24 Jul 2011, 02:44

Galitsky was losing his strength, but he kept in the struggle with the similarly weakening Luigi Lamborghini. To his right, he could see Daniels attempting to help Bormillio and Leaf calling for an ambulance.
To his left, Nicolani lay, unconscious with the dead bodies of the druggy and the other man.
Luigi pushed with all his strength and knocked Galitsky to the ground, the knife sliding across the floor. He reached for it as Galitsky did, and the two struggled to push them to each other.
Daniels and Leaf tried to rush to Galitsky's aid, but they were quickly sidetracked when two men burst into the room with guns. They each tackled one man, and were soon in their own fights.
Luigi pulled again with all his strength and pulled the knife away, putting a deep gash in Galitsky's hand. He pushed Galitsky down and held the knife up.
"You tell the other two to let me go, and I'll take Nicolani to a hospital, then you can take Bormillio. That, or I stab you now," he offered to Galitsky.
Knowing that was the best option, Galitsky was about to agree when a voice boomed. "No."
Nicolani stood up and grabbed the gun the druggy had dropped. He was bleeding horribly, and struggling to stay standing, but he held the gun steady. "Bormillio stays. You leave, but Bormillio dies here. He broke the Omerta, he's a disgrace to criminals and to the justice system."
Luigi looked back to Galitsky. "Change of plans then. Besides, how can you support that asshole after everything he's done? He lied to you, he got you into the mess, he abandoned you in the fight with the Turners which resulted in you getting shot. He's scum!"
"I've made the same mistakes in my life. I'm not leaving him here to die!" Galitsky yelled.
Luigi grabbed the pistol and aimed at his target. Nicolani.
"I'm sorry Sir, but we're not getting out of here unless Bormillio survives. We have to leave now! Forget the stupid honor! Live to fight another day, find Bormillio another day!"
Nicolani dropped the gun and coughed a dark red mixture of blood and spit up. "Mr Lamborghini, you've been a good assistant, but I'm not making it out alive. I can only hope now that I can take Bormillio to hell with me. Kill Bormillio, get out of here, carry the Nicolani name on," he stumbled over to Luigi, who held the knife near Galitsky, ready to fight back if he made a move. Galitsky, however, was too weak to bother. Nicolani reached Luigi and whispered in his ear. "I have a son, just a baby. His mother is a prostitute I used to see, you must find him. He will carry on the Nicolani family as a prince does his kingdom. The mother, her name is Patrica Sanders. Find her Luigi, I fear she cannot care for the child."
"Sir, no! You can still make it out of here!"
Nicolani ignored Luigi's cries and stumbled to the body of Bormillio who was struggling to breathe. He held the gun up and Bormillio's head.
The gun fired.

TO BE CONTINUED

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 24 Jul 2011, 02:53

>:O

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.

random980

Post by random980 » 24 Jul 2011, 07:10

Nicolani has a baby son, well THATS not a plot device :3
Even if Galitsky thinks he is as bad as Bormillo, Daniels and Leaf must have a negative opinion of Bormillo for sure!
/me does not understand how you can support him over Luigi.
As long as Bormillo get fairly karma'd, im happy.
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 24 Jul 2011, 15:36

Yeah, I wasn't so sure when I wrote the baby thing. XD

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 00:57

Skunk_Giant wrote:Yeah, I wasn't so sure when I wrote the baby thing. XD
For the sake of stopping an MA rated mafia story turning into a soap, PLEASE rewrite that baby part >_<
Make him a vengeful teen or something! just so the Nicolani family is able to come back within the story at some point.
Also WHERE IS MA SEGWAYYY!?
also i would NOW like to buy duel equip guns, as soon as i get out of here that is.
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Jul 2011, 01:17

lol, I forgot about the segway.
As for the baby, don't worry, it wont be a big part, and the Nicolani family will still continue.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Jul 2011, 03:26

697, don't ask why, but for some reason I thought you were on holidays, hence the lack of options for you. Sorry...

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Jul 2011, 05:59

At that moment, it was not one, but two guns that fired.

The gun fired.
As the bullet tore through the air across the road to the horrified James Saith, Alaitoc sprung into action. He rushed to his client, and without a thought, he did something he never believed he would do; he took the bullet.
"FUCK!" Alaitoc screamed, as he hit the ground, the hard, hot pavement grabbing him (-75HP). Four police officers ran on the scene and engaged in a firefight with the other men.

As the police traded bullets with his men, Elias Kindig stepped out of his car, one pistol by his side, the other holstered in his jacket. He raised his hand quickly and fired three shots, each hitting a police officer. The last one grabbed his fallen colleagues and dragged them back to safety as a large convoy of police vehicles arrived.
He quickly called the remaining three of his men to his car, where they took cover while more police shot at them. Then, moments later, the shots stopped.
"Gentlemen, this is Detective Franks, you may have heard of me," a voice came from a megaphone speaker.
It was true, Elais had. He was one of the well known detectives. He'd made plenty of drug busts and gang raids that had affected mafias.
"Along with Detective Bormillio and Detective Daniels, I have done my best to stop people like you. People that take from the poor AND the rich, but give to no one. It's people like you, that I've spent years of my job on. Now, I know that right now, you're probably looking around, assuming I'm some sort of distraction, that a small team of armed men will zone in on you and arrest you. Well, it's not like that. As a cop, it pains me when I see criminals on the streets, innocent lives lost. It pains me when I go to the funeral of a fellow cop and see his widow with her young children, too you to comfort her, but too old to escape the grieving. But it pains me most, when I see the people that took those lives get away with them.
"It has come to my attention that Detective Bormillio was kidnapped earlier today," Franks continued. Above, Elias spied three news helicopters... They were recording his speech...
"I don't know if you specifically are responsible for taking this hero from Pandora, but this is a message to every man and woman in Pandora who has defied the law. We will stop you. We will not let scum like you take our city."
With that, the news vans and helicopters left the scene. Franks spoke again.
"I'm speaking to you directly, with nobody recording this, now," he called. "Let me assure you, that this is not a surrender. This is a retreat in a battle that is just beginning. I'm making the decision to let you walk free. I'm going to leave, and you can decide what to do. I'm telling you now, there is no trap set up, there is no catch. You can go home, we don't know who you are. In fact, if you don't break the law again, you'll never be bothered again, unless the Pandora police already know your name. So leave now. Walk away. But just know, that from this day forward, Pandora is changing for the better. The Pandora police will fight on, and we will crush the criminal world."
With that, every cop in the area left.

Alaitoc was rushed to the hospital, Saith by his side (knowing Alaitoc would come for him if he tried to run off). He was quickly operated on, and within an hour, in a recovery bed, asleep.

The gun fired.
Blood splattered over and around Bormillio... But it wasn't his blood. Nicolani fell, a bullet in his head, landing on Bormillio, who quickly pushed the large man off.
Daniels and Leaf walked in, both their guns smoking.
"W-who shot him?" Bormillio gasped.
"You'll just have to guess," Leaf said. "We're not saying anything."
Galitsky hobbled over to Bormillio, Daniels and Leaf, and the three began making their way to the exit.
"You think you can just leave?" Luigi's voice sounded. "You think you can break in and shoot one of the most powerful men in Pandora, and leave? You wont make it one floor down."
Bormillio turned to Luigi. "Luigi, I'm sorry, so sorry for everything I've done. I've been an asshole to you at times, I know, but you've gotta understand, we're not that different. You're a criminal too, you can't deny it. What would you do for your life?"
"You betrayed Nicolani, I never betrayed anyone."
"But there's the problem. Every time you commit a crime, every time you steal, or murder, or assault, every time you do anything that breaks the law, you're betraying someone. Even if you've never met the victim. Because they think you're a normal person, Luigi, and your criminal acts are what cause you to betray them. Would you kill others to live?"
"What are you t-"
"You don't even need to answer that, because you have. Here's my offer. You get us out of here, and we be friends. I'll clear your name, and you can go do whatever you want, even if its continuing your criminal acts. What do you say?"
Luigi sighed.

Luigi

a) Accept the offer. Get Bormillio and the others out of there safely.
b) Don't help them.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 25 Jul 2011, 08:15

ooooooo that's great, now what am i suppose to do while i wait, that's the motorcycle gone =(

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 25 Jul 2011, 08:15

ooooooo that's great, now what am i suppose to do while i wait, that's the motorcycle gone =(

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 08:35

WOWOWOWOWOW!
YOUR giving me the sympathy speach!? YOUR trying to send me on a guilt trip!?
THIS MAKES NO SENSE.
Your crimes are far worse, not to mention you have a history of doing so. I have betrayed shit. I even payed Fred back after YOU lost the drugs. Any illegal actions ive done i have been dragged into, and all of them i can easily lead back to being your fault! The ONLY illegal thing i have done, that wasnt a result of your original actions was trying to deliver those drugs! WHICH YOU STOLE FROM ME AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE, STILL HAVE I would never have even picked up a gun if you hadnt unfairly fucked me over. As i said before, I TRIED to be a PACIFIST
BUT
YOUR
ACTIONS
LEFT
ME
NO
CHOICE!

never the less A) Ill help you get out of here if you clear my name. Im not going to make you admit that you stole drugs off me as i would get in trouble for having the drugs in the first place, BUT i want you to do 3 things. Come with me to tell Nicolani's wife and kid, that you are responsible for his death. I want you to publicly admit i am an innocent man that you wrongly labeled and i want you to make up your fucking mind! Are you a crim, or a cop? Based on that choice let me follow you so i can make sure that if you betray another single person. You will end up sleeping in the Yarra.
/melodramatic rant
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 25 Jul 2011, 08:37

umad.jpg
Yeah I am not doing shit for your "demands" get off the high horse and just be happy its close enough to even ground.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 08:47

Blackadder51 wrote:
umad.jpg
Close enough my ass. OK maybe cut out the "tell Nicolani's family thing"
You cant talk shit about betraying people when you havent even thought about even changing yourself

Ill help you IF you publicly announce im innocent (make up some BS story, idk) and if you stop betraying people to cover your own ass.
Otherwise ill be back, with a large force, Or ill rat you out to the cops. Whatever is easier.

You even said "You get us out of here, and we be friends. I'll clear your name"
Im agreeing you do so, and now your saying youve changed your mind!?
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 25 Jul 2011, 08:52

I am LOL-ing, with my coke and my Bee-Gee's

Only thing, I am doing is grabbing a scotch and letting you off with a warning.

Edit: How else can I pull it off? I shall say inconclusive evidence

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 08:57

Blackadder51 wrote:I am LOL-ing, with my coke and my Bee-Gee's

Only thing, I am doing is grabbing a scotch and letting you off with a warning.
A warning FOR WHAT?
Self defense against a corrupt cop?
Trying to take down a dead-beat cop? Therefore doing his job for him?
Trying to reclaim my innocent life back that a cop has fucked to hell and back?

Tell everyone im innocent or ill tell the cops myself, and destroy you in the process :twisted:
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:06

I don't think you listened to the Bee-Gee's,

Hows this?

I close the case, say inclusive evidence and bam you are free.