The Family - Positions Available! - Rated M

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
random980

Re: The Family - Positions Available! - Rated M

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:15

Blackadder51 wrote:I don't think you listened to the Bee-Gee's,

Hows this?

I close the case, say inclusive evidence and bam you are free.
OK, but just dont fuck over anyone else's lives again.
Even though you are bullshitting through gritted teeth, A) ill help them. I have no problem with helping the others anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:17

And one question to you Mr Lugui, what happens if I do "fuck" someone over?

Is there different levels of fucking? Does planting coke, compare to lets say killing you?

There is a lot of cops in Pandora, as is there crimes to commit.....

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:32

Blackadder51 wrote:And one question to you Mr Lugui, what happens if I do "fuck" someone over?

Is there different levels of fucking? Does planting coke, compare to lets say killing you?

There is a lot of cops in Pandora, as is there crimes to commit.....
If you ever do what you did to me, to someone else then i will make sure Bormillo gets killed off.
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:34

Lets re cap the deal,

I close the case, drop all evidence on you and you walk a free man.

You, don't kill me and never mention this to anyone ever again.

I can agree with that, how about you?

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:37

Blackadder51 wrote:Lets re cap the deal,

I close the case, drop all evidence on you and you walk a free man.

You, don't kill me and never mention this to anyone ever again.

I can agree with that, how about you?
But this deal doesnt even affect you. Youve learnt nothing. Luigi is hell bent on achieving revenge and the karma Bormillo deserves.
So, yeah, ill take the deal, doesnt mean you wont even hear from me again.
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:40

Havent I?

The people I know hate me for the truth. I have guilt, shame and remorse.

The internal pain that has been suffred is more then one person can bear yet he still carries on with a true heart and a new found respect for the law.

I ask you Mr Luigi, is this not pain enough, must you torture him some more.

It is not I that is the monster.

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:50

Blackadder51 wrote:Havent I?

The people I know hate me for the truth. I have guilt, shame and remorse.

The internal pain that has been suffred is more then one person can bear yet he still carries on with a true heart and a new found respect for the law.

I ask you Mr Luigi, is this not pain enough, must you torture him some more.

It is not I that is the monster.
"Is there different levels of fucking? Does planting coke, compare to lets say killing you? "
"Only thing, I am doing is grabbing a scotch and letting you off with a warning."
"Yeah I am not doing shit for your "demands" get off the high horse and just be happy its close enough to even ground."

Those 3 quotes and your previous actions lead me to believe that Bormillo shows no guilt what so ever, he does not care for any lives he ruins and is only interested in covering his own ass to "Stay Alive"
You said you have new respect for the law yet you say "I am not doing shit" towards showing it.
You also wont make up your mind about being a straight cop or a dirty crim. Which tells me you are going to stay the same, a shitty self centered and corrupt cop.
Youve had the chance to change and express your feelings and regret for your actions yet you continue to burrow them.
Yes you are the monster here. Even a monster to yourself.
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:55

Sigh, he just had a massive revaluation so to say.

Look give him this, and I promise he will be better. A straight an narrow cop

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:57

Blackadder51 wrote:Sigh, he just had a massive revaluation so to say.

Look give him this, and I promise he will be better. A straight an narrow cop
THATS what i wanted to hear! :D
done deal.
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 25 Jul 2011, 09:58

I hope you looked Skunk.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Jul 2011, 15:28

Wow... some good negotiations there...
Might put a post up tonight.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 25 Jul 2011, 16:17

I'd just like to point out that it's human nature to try and stay alive. Bormillio did what he had to in order to survive, even if it made him a monster.

u mad?

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 25 Jul 2011, 19:16

I just wanted to say, other people do know about this, so your deal doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just watch got it.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Jul 2011, 00:46

Wait, others know about what? About Luigi? Well, I think what they've agreed on, is Bormillio (who was the only one who claimed Luigi was a criminal) would say he was wrong, and had fault evidence or something, therefore showing Luigi as an innocent man.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

random980

Post by random980 » 26 Jul 2011, 01:13

The only characters who currently know of Bormillo's traitorous ways are now Luigi, Galitsky, Leaf and Daniels.
By the way things are going i also doubt the others are going to care or do anything about it either. So this deal IS worth it. I get to finally clear my name.
aflycon wrote:I'd just like to point out that it's human nature to try and stay alive.

Thank you captain obvious :)
aflycon wrote: Bormillio did what he had to in order to survive, even if it made him a monster.

u mad?
Bormillio did NOT do what he had to survive. If he did what he had to do to survive he would NOT have fucked with Luigi, or more importantly Nicolani. Bormillo is/was constantly putting his life on the line to try and cover his own ass.
I do agree on the monster part though :D
Im not mad, but Luigi is
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Jul 2011, 01:16

Expect a post tonight. :D

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 26 Jul 2011, 02:42

random980 wrote:*stupid shit*
I do agree on the monster part though :D
Im not mad, but Luigi is

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Jul 2011, 02:50

Win, lol. But hey, I'd be pissed too if I were Luigi.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Jul 2011, 03:36

As Bormillio and Luigi argued over a deal, Galitsky and Daniels looked in horror through the nearest window as they saw more cops than ever before entering the building... and... was that... soldiers?
"Christian, we have to move now!" Daniels urged. "If we're caught with Luigi, they'll shoot us on site, you'll be a guilty man even if you survive."
Bormillio turned to Daniels. "Who's they?"
"The Pandora police and the US military. They're storming the building, they must have gotten a tip that you were here."
Luigi turned to Bormillio. "Then agree to my bloody deal. You get me off free, inconclusive evidence, faulty evidence, whatever, you make me an innocent man. In return, I'll get you out of here."
"Hang on," Leaf began, "we can't get out, we can't do this! We've got wounded, hell Bormillio, you probably wont make it down the stairs."
"We'll go slowly, we can manage," Bormillio assured his friend.
"Not with the police," Galitsky mentioned. "We either show ourselves as men of the law, or men of Nicolani. Either way we have people shooting at us."
"Shit, you're right... Unless..."
Luigi turned to Bormillio, unsure of what was to happen next. "Unless what, Bormillio?"
"I'm your hostage... We all are. We'll give our guns to you, and you walk us straight in a line. That way, we appear to be men of the law, so the police can't shoot us, and your men wont shoot us unless you tell them to."
Luigi suddenly felt a rush of pride. 'Your men.'
He'd never thought of it like that, but Nicolani had grown to trust him, to think of him as an assistant... Perhaps they were, in a way, his men. He sighed. "OK. You're my men. But you need to keep me alive. If I die, you all do."
"Got it."

The group made their way down the floors, hearing the constant gunfire of men downstairs. More than once, they needed to take cover as an army helicopter flew around the building... Could it really be? Had the crime in Pandora reached a point where the military were taking over?
Luigi knew he had to stay calm. His greatest enemy was now his ally... The only person keeping him alive. If Bormillio died, the cops would fire on him instantly.

Finally, they reached a floor where there were no temporary walls, just sheer drops on all sides of the scaffolding. Another military choppper flew by, cutting through the now dark, rainy sky. It's flashlight fought the falling droplets to reach the floor, where Luigi and the group were found. Two soldiers leaped out and tried to fire at Luigi, but he quickly shot them back. Another soldier leaped out and held his gun on Luigi, telling him to raise his hands. Luigi did as he was told, and the soldier kicked him to the ground. He yelled to Bormillio and the others to get into the chopper while the pilot hovered by the floor.
And then Bormillio did something he didn't think he ever would do. He saved Luigi's life.
Fighting all his instincts for survival, the rogue cop pulled the soldier back and grabbed his gun, firing it into his chin.
"The pilot! They'll know we're with Luigi!" Galitsky screamed.
Bormillio spun, one step ahead of Galitsky, and fired at the pilot before he could relay what he saw. The chopper began slowly spinning, first moving away from the hotel, then coming back.
"RUN!"
In a slow, surreal moment, Bormillio pulled Luigi up from the ground and rushed with him and the others as the chopper spun into the hotel.
The group took a brief rest on the floor below, despite fires beginning to burn above them. Luigi turned to Bormillio.
"Thanks."
"Without you, I'm dead."
"Which reminds me, how am I meant to appear as free if I'm holding you as my hostages?"
"Shit... I didn't think about that. Alright, just go with the plan... We'll say it was pre-planned... You were rescuing us... You were undercover... Working under Galitsky's command before he left the force. Go with that."
Luigi gave him an uncertain look, but agreed to the plan.

As the group made their way through the building, they slowly reached the battlefield, which turned out to be far bigger than they first imagined. Throughout the hotel, hundreds of men and women traded ammunition, and even out on the streets, roadblocks had been set up to contain the fight. Three military choppers hovered above the streets, and the remains of the one the group destroyed stuck out from the burning floor. Hundreds of sirens rang out, as police vehicles and military vehicles arrived on scene, evacuating people within a three block of the hotel.
Nearby, the major news channels had choppers in the air getting every angle of the story, while police choppers did their best to help the military.
"This is... huge," Daniels whispered. He turned to his partner. "We caused this..."
"No," Bormillio replied, "I did."
The three top floors suddenly collapsed onto each other, the fire burning all the scaffolding.
"This is a warzone!" Leaf cried.
"We need to keep moving," Luigi said urgently.
And so, Luigi and his 'hostages' continued on.
Bormillio whispered to Luigi. "This isn't going to work. The whole thing, it's too big. This battle is to save me, but it's more than that. It's just the first step in a military campaign to take down crime in Pandora. They don't care if we survive or not. We have to get out of here another way... Stick with the hostage thing for now. I'll come up with something."

Finally, they reached the fourth floor, the beginning of the main shootouts. They managed to make it down to the third floor, but were pinned down behind a small, wooden, temporary wall.
"You see, they're firing at us, not you..." Bormillio told Luigi. "It's all of us. They don't care if we survive now. If we die, but they take down you, it'll be a victory in their eyes. It's a shoot all situation."
"I have an idea..." Daniels said. "It'll get you out of here, get you out of here safely."
"What do you mean you?" Bormillio asked. "Daniels, don't..."
But it was too late.

Daniels leaped up, screaming "Detective Daniels, all these men are innocent, including Luigi Lamborghini. They're of extreme importance, as they know of a kidnapping attempt on the mayor, and must make it out safely!"
At least, that's what he thought he said. Instead, he stopped right after he said his name, thrown back by seven bullets. He stumbled back behind the wall.
"DANIELS!"
Christian rushed to his fallen partner. "JESUS CHRIST!" He felt himself being tugged, as Luigi grabbed his arm. "Let's go Bormillio! He did this for us, don't let his death be pointless! We need to leave now, while they're distracted."
Bormillio ran with the group, turning back as he did so, watching in horror as the soldiers ran to the motionless body. He grabbed a gun from Luigi and stopped, firing four times, smacking the soldiers with fatal shots, knocking them over the balcony to the hard pavement below.
The rest of it happened in a blur.

The group made their way through the raging battle, and Luigi leaped into a car that he had organised to be waiting out the back, piling the rest of them in. He drove as fast as possible, smashing through multiple roadblocks, firing out his window at anyone that tried to stop them, until finally, they reached safety, and the group sat in silence for five minutes, thinking of the sacrifice Daniels made for them.
"He... he had nothing to do with this..." Bormillio uttered.
He received no response but silence, the rest of the group to shocked at the events to do anything.

Pandora was a military controlled city. Every criminal was part of an army now. An army that had a shared goal: survival.
This was the beginning of it all. The city was finally fighting back against the remaining criminal dictators of Pandora, the heads of the families.
Pandora was changing.

END OF CHAPTER

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Jul 2011, 03:37

So, thoughts?

Don't read this spoiler if you haven't read the final post yet -
Spoiler! :
Black, if it makes you feel any better, I felt a tear come to my eye when Daniels died. Sorry. :(

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 26 Jul 2011, 04:08

noone knows that i am a criminal, i'll sit back and wait till i recover

random980

Post by random980 » 26 Jul 2011, 04:34

What ever happened to the Vincarto family? We never heard from them.
Otherwise this, is, awesome!
Eekum Bokum

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 26 Jul 2011, 04:36

DANIELS

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Jul 2011, 04:38

Yeah, the Vincarto family hasn't had huge involvement yet... Perhaps later.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 29 Jul 2011, 19:55

The Godfather's Report

Elias Kindig

Skills:

Driving - +0
Hand to Hand Combat - +0
Pistols - +4
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Strength: +1
Stamina: +3
Speed: +0
Senses: +3
Smarts: +0

Wanted Status - :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - 0
Turner - 7
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 0
Kindig - 10

Luigi Lamborghini

Skills:

Driving - +0
Hand to Hand Combat - +2
Pistols - +2
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Strength: +2
Stamina: +1
Senses: +1
Smarts: +2

Wanted Status - :)

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - 6
Turner - 0
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 0
Kindig - 0

Christian Bormillio

Skills:

Driving - +1
Hand to Hand Combat - +0
Pistols - +3
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Strength: +0
Stamina: +4
Speed: +1

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - -10
Turner - 0
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 0
Kindig - 0

Lucia Russo

Skills:

Driving - +1
Hand to Hand Combat - +1
Pistols - +0
Automatic Rifles - +2
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Speed: +2
Senses: +0

Wanted Status - :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - 0
Turner - 0
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 8
Kindig - 0

Leaf

Skills:

Driving - +0
Hand to Hand Combat - +1
Pistols - +2
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Stamina: +2

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - -7
Turner - 0
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 0
Kindig - 0

Luis Alejandros

Skills:

Driving - +1
Hand to Hand Combat - +0
Pistols - +3
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Stamina: +4

Wanted Status - :o :o :o

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - -1
Turner - 3
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 0
Kindig - 10

Christian Galitsky

Skills:

Driving - +1
Hand to Hand Combat - +4
Pistols - +1
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Strength: +3

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - -7
Turner - -8
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 0
Kindig - 0

Eric Dakota

Skills:

Driving - +0
Hand to Hand Combat - +0
Pistols - +0
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Stamina: +0
Senses: +2

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - 0
Turner - 0
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - -4
Kindig - 0

Alaitoc

Skills:

Driving - +0
Hand to Hand Combat - +0
Pistols - +1
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Stamina: +3

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - 0
Turner - 0
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 4
Kindig - 0

Sergei Kozlov

Skills:

Driving - +1
Hand to Hand Combat - +1
Pistols - +1
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Speed: +2

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - 0
Turner - 0
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 3
Kindig - 0

Max Xavier

Skills:

Driving - +0
Hand to Hand Combat - +0
Pistols - +1
Automatic Rifles - +0
Melee Weapons - +0

Stats:

Mafia Status:

Nicolani - 0
Turner - 0
Vincarto - 0
Lombardi - 4
Kindig - 0

That chapter's done!

random980

Post by random980 » 30 Jul 2011, 00:32

"Wanted Status - :) "

No words can describe my happiness. so ill try this
Spoiler! :
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 30 Jul 2011, 01:03

Last Time...
As the story continued, everyone was rushing to pursue their goals. As Bormillio struggled to work out the plan of Lombardi's, Galitsky made the decision to quit the force and search for revenge on his shooters.
After being told by James Alison that Lombardi planned to kidnap the mayor of Pandora, Steven Gaines and ask for part of the city as a ransom, Bormillio took a step outside to find Alison dead, shot by an unknown suspect.
Despite pursuing the shooter, Bormillio was unable to catch him, and the shooter remained unknown.

Meanwhile, Alaitoc returned to his employer after the assassination of his target. His employer, Max Xavier, wasn't exactly pleased with the extra casualty or the fact that the bodies weren't quite hidden. On top of that, the man's friends were also targets now, as they knew of Xavier's threats against him. The two quickly made the decision to take out the other men, and upon arriving back from the job, received a phone call, asking them to work for Lombardi. The two agreed, and were on their way.

At the same time, Elias and Luis were trying to pick up the pieces of the Turner family. While remnants remained, the main people, including Turned himself, had been arrested in the raid earlier.
However, Luis and Elias suddenly saw opportunity. With the Turner family being far weaker, they took the new spot, and created the Kindig mafia, which they both led equally.

Meanwhile, Lucia and Sergei agreed to work together to get what they believed was theirs back from Eric, the $2200. After making a quick stop at a weapons shop, they ran into each other, and were both leaving, when they heard gunshots from Ol' Joe's weapon shop.
Rushing in, they found Leaf trying to rob the man, and quickly sprung into action. After taking part in a brief shootout, the three were separated, with the police getting involved too.
Lucia rushed Ol' Joe to a medic, while Sergei tried to hunt down Leaf, but failed to kill him.

Earlier, Bormillio had agreed to go for a drink with Galitsky, who, unbeknownst to anyone else, had been James Alison's murderer. After hearing of the chaos on the streets with Lucia, Leaf and Sergei, Bormillio offered Galitsky and unofficial ride to the action, to perhaps get revenge on his shooters, but Galitsky declined.
Bormillio made his way to the shootout, and accidentally shot Leaf. He waited with Leaf until they arrived at a hospital, but found Leaf was barely injured.

Eric, who had believed that his partner, James, had actually been killed by Lucia and Sergei, decided to offer them half of the cash in exchange for them leaving him alone. Sergei suggested that they instead take $800 each, while Eric kept $600, and the two reached an agreement.
Lucia made her way back to the meeting place after dropping Ol' Joe off at the medic, and the group made their transaction.

As Bormillio made his way home with Leaf, they were hit by a large black car, and again by another black car behind them. Bormillio struggled to get out with his police badge and gun, but found professionals waiting for him. He was quickly assaulted, along with Leaf, and knocked out.
When the two awoke, they found themselves in the care of Nicolani, the druggy that Bormillio had betrayed, and Luigi, who had been silently waiting in the shadows until now.

Galitsky, while driving home, found Bormillio's car under investigation by police, and quickly called Bormillio's partner, Daniels. He explained who he was, and told Daniels that he feared Bormillio may be in danger. After tracking a call made to Bormillio's phone, the two drove quickly to an abandoned construction site of a hotel, where they believed Bormillio was being held.

Elias and Luis, meanwhile, knew they had to do something to become well known, and with several of their new members, they attacked the Cheetah's HQ, intending to take it down once and for all. In the shootout, Luis was hit, and Elias quickly got him medical attention, before finishing the raid and finding large amounts of cash.

Alaitoc, who was still waiting for Lombardi's job, decided to help out a guy who needed a bodyguard. The man was driving a large shipment of drugs, and was worried about being attacked.
Alaitoc agreed to help, and hid himself in the back of the man's truck, ready to fight if needed.

Elias, while driving back with the rest of the Kindig's, noticed a large truck belonging to the Cheetahs on the way back to the HQ. Knowing there could be a huge retaliation if any of the Cheetah's survived, they attacked the truck.
Unfortunately for Alaitoc, this happened to be his truck.
Alaitoc leaped into action, but he was outnumbered, and ended up taking a bullet for his client. Before they could finish the job on he and his client, James Saith, police arrived, and the Kindig's were forced to take cover.
There, they were met by Detective Frank's voice over a loud megaphone. He informed them that he would let them get away, because wasting more men on them was pointless. However, he mentioned that crime was stopping, and that soon Pandora would be free of it.

Finally, Galitsky and Daniels fought their way up to Bormillio. When they arrived, Luigi told them everything about Bormillio's criminal ways, and offered for them to leave and tell the story of Bormillio. They would be heroes of Pandora.
But they didn't. Instead, they set Bormillio and Leaf free, and engaged in a shootout. Bormillio and Nicolani were both hit badly, and Luigi was about to finish the job, when Galitsky tackled him to the ground.
Daniels and Leaf took on the druggy and another of Nicolani's men while Galitsky and Luigi fought it out. Bormillio and Nicolani were both far too weak to fight.
Luigi and Galitsky, however, finally reached a deal, allowing Luigi to take Nicolani to get medical attention, and Galitsky to take Bormillio and the others to safety.
Nicolani, however, wouldn't have it. Instead, he told Luigi of a son he'd had with a prostitute, who would carry on the Nicolani name. After that, he said that he wouldn't survive this battle, and grabbed a gun. He aimed it at Bormillio, and was about to shoot, when Daniels shot Nicolani instead.
Now, outnumbered by Bormillio's friends, Luigi knew he had to work with them. They decided to have Luigi pretend to take them hostage, therefore, the police wouldn't shoot him, and Nicolani's men wouldn't shoot them. They had nearly made their escape, when they discovered that the US Army had made its way to Pandora to cleanse the crime. They were shooting everyone in the hotel, even at Bormillio and Daniels. The group took cover, but were pinned down, and so, to distract their new enemies, Daniels leaped out from cover.
He was shot down instantly, but this gave Bormillio, Luigi, Galitsky and Leaf an opening for escape. Finally, they escaped, and Bormillio and Luigi, having both saved each other's lives, had less hatred for each other.

Now, in the final chapter of 'The Family' Act One, everyone will be put to the test.

Glad to see you're happy with the result, Random! :D
I thought you might be...

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 30 Jul 2011, 02:45

/me sqeeeeeee

Thanks for the wright up Skunk :)

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 30 Jul 2011, 10:28

OK, so next on the schedule is a post for Z-Apocalypse, it needs some lovin'.
Then, probably a Prophecy post, and finally, the first post for Chapter Five here.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 30 Jul 2011, 15:09

CHAPTER FIVE
Final Chapter of Act One

Luis sat up with a grunt. He was still in some pain, but he was able to get back on his feet.
"So what do we do now?" Elias asked.
"Well, the army are involved, so we've gotta be careful. We've received an offer from the Lombardi family. Lombardi heard about what we did with the Cheetahs, he wants us to do a job for him."
"Oh?" Elias was surprised they had become well known so quickly. "What's the job?"
"An elimination, or the closest possible result of the Vincarto family."
"Is he nuts? They're way too powerful! They'll outnumber us, outgun us, everything!"
Luis lowered his voice. "Here's the thing. Nicolani was killed the other day... All his men have been hired by Lombardi, and he says he's happy to give them to us, along with ten grand as pay. We can spread $2000 across our guys, and keep $4000 each. He's given us an exact time and date to do it, and he says it's important not to do it any earlier."
"Did he say why he can't do it?"
"No, he just said he'd be busy. So, what do you think?"

Luis (Since Kindy is away)

a) Accept the offer, take down the Vincarto's
b) Too dangerous, don't do it.

Patricia Sanders, murdered, by the looks of it. Luigi examined the body. It was just one shot to the head, and the blood was still liquid. It had happened recently. Obviously someone had been looking for Nicolani's son... but they hadn't found him. In an attempt to save the baby, Patricia had hidden him, knowing that one day, all of Nicolani's men would look up to him, and he would have a far better life than she ever did. Luigi opened the small chest where a faint crying sound could be heard, to find a small baby, hungry and crying. After quickly feed the child, he tried to think of who could care for the boy...

Ted Smith sat down with his wife, eager to get into the roast chicken on the table. For seven years, the two had been happily married, but had never been able to have a child. Adoption had been a possibility, but they had never gotten around to it, and his wife Lisa had never felt good about the other procedures, such as egg donors.
So when a knock came at the door one night, Ted wasn't expecting what he received.
Luigi stood by the door, a crying baby in his arms, both soaked from the rain.
"Luigi? What's going on?"
"Ted, I need to ask a bit of a favor..."
And so, Ted and Lisa Smith became parents, after a lot of government paperwork, and the odd lie or two, and Jeremy Smith, known by Luigi, Ted and Lisa as Jeremy Nicolani had a home. It was shortly after the visit to Ted's place when Luigi received a phone call from an unfamiliar voice.
"Mr Lamborghini?"
"Who's asking?"
"I'm calling on behalf of Frank Lombardi. We understand that Roberto Nicolani Jr was shot dead yesterday in a police attack."
Luigi went with it, even though he knew who had really done the shooting. "Yes, how does this involve me?"
"We understand you probably don't have any other job, and would like to offer you one with Lombardi."
"With Lombardi?"
"Well, you may be transferred to another mafia that we're negotiating with. A number of Nicolani's men have already agreed to this offer, and you'd be-"
"Yeah, yeah, you don't need to go on and be a salesperson about it.'
"So, what do you say, Mr Lamborghini?"

Luigi

a) Join Lombardi
b) Stay independent

"So, what now?" Leaf broke the silence. Bormillio, Galitsky and he had all been sitting in Leaf's room for the past ten minutes in silence, each with an empty glass in their hands.
"We don't let Daniels die for nothing. Daniels and I were about to work on a huge case before Nicolani grabbed us," Galitsky said. "We were coordinating the protection of Steven Gaines."
"Protection? What for?" Leaf asked.
"Lombardi plans on kidnapping him, or so I've been told."
Galitsky looked up. "So that's what the note meant... So Lombardi was going to kidnap Gaines, and he was pissed at Vincarto, because they failed to do it already, after they said they would..."
"That's it."
"But, the note said something about him being in town for another month... Maybe Gaines is planning to do a sudden resignation and go missing," Galitsky suggested.
"Maybe, but why?"
The three thought for a moment, before Daniels declared that they had to get moving. "Find out everything you know about when Lombardi's gonna do this. We have to be ready. I'll get the police ready, you two keep your ears open."

"What do you mean I'm suspended?"
"I'm sorry, Mr Bormillio, but there have been questions raised about your kidnapping. One man claims to have seen you shooting at US soldiers, and there are also questions as to how you escaped from Nicolani's men," explained one of the officials.
Bormillio had just been told he was being suspended from the force until an investigation was made and he was deemed innocent.
"I already told you, we tried to shoot the driver, and we hit him in the leg, but needed to escape before more of Nicolani's men arrived."
"And what about Mr Lamborghini?"
"Doesn't anyone around here listen?" cried Christian. "The evidence against him was faulty, I made a mistake, I acknowledge that, but that's no reason to kick me out!"
"Mr Bormillio, I'm sorry, but we've unofficially decided to let you go for now. Perhaps later, when everything has been tied up, you'll be brought back on the force."
"This is bullshit! What about Lombardi? What about the whole kidnapping thing?"
"We'll be conducting an operation with the US army and the US Federal Police. We'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it to anyone, as we want to keep the panic levels low."

And so, now out of a job, Bormillio was more determined than ever to stop Lombardi and clear his own name.
As he sat by Daniels' funeral, he eyed a few other police officers in the church seats. Finally, it was his turn to say a few words.
"William Daniels was not a good man," Bormillio began, "he was an exceptionally good man, who would do everything in his power to fight for the law. To fight corruption, and the criminal underground. He was a son, a brother, and soon to be a husband and father, before he was unfairly taken from us. He was a strong man, and ultimately, it was his mental strength that defeated him. It was his courage, his determination to be a better man that he was the day before, that led to his death. It was the fact that he would do anything to save a friend, and for that, I feel guilty. No, Daniels was not a good man, he was an exceptionally good man, and an exceptionally good friend."
As everyone piled out of the church, Detective Franks tapped him on the shoulder. "Bormillio, I'm sorry about this, I really am. I just, just wish I could have gotten there earlier and maybe saved Daniels. I heard about your suspension too... Just so you know, I'll make sure that when that asshole Lombardi is captured, you'll be given the credit you deserve for stopping him, and I'll make sure you get your place on the force back."
"Thanks, Franks."
"What are you doing in the meantime?"
"I, I don't even know."
But Bormillio did know. He was going to hunt down Lombardi, and stop this all, detective or not.

Lucia and Sergei were ready to fight. They were to meet up with two other men, Alaitoc and Max Xavier, both hired by Lombardi to help grab Gaines.
The two showed up, and Lucia began explaining the plan. Lombardi was paying them big money for this, and it was Lucia's job to make sure everything went well. She wasn't allowing any mistakes.

Leaf and Galitsky made their way through the city, under constant watch by armed soldiers... The entire city was becoming a war zone. They quietly reached a small alley and watched as the newly installed security cameras followed them until they were out of sight. They found a tall, thin man, who was known for listening in on people and selling the information. They needed to be quick, as their conversations would be recorded, and minutes after they mentioned Lombardi's name, there'd be several cops arriving to interrogate them.
"Lombardi. Kidnapping. We need a date," Galitsky said quickly and quietly.
"$1000," the tall man responded, not looking at them.

Galitsky & Leaf

a) Pay $500 each
b) Leaf pays all of the money
c) Galitsky pays all of the money
d) Don't pay for the information
e) Threaten the man for the information
f) Choose a different amount (state amount)

Eric sat quietly in his house, pondering on what to do. He'd heard the rumors. Supposedly, Lombardi was planning a kidnapping of Steven Gaines, the mayor of Pandora. And then it hit him.
If he could kidnap Gaines before Lombardi did, he could ransom him to Lombardi, for about half the price of what Lombardi was planning to ransom him for. He could offer Gaines to the highest bidder... Lombardi, or the government. But he'd need a team...
Vincarto was an enemy of Lombardi's... Perhaps he'd be an option.

Eric

a) Do the kidnapping solo
b) Contact Vincarto about a team
c) Contact someone else (state who)
d) Do something else (state what)