Wicked West (M) Its back! New characters are still welcome!

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
random980

Re: Wicked West (M) Its back! New characters are still welco

Post by random980 » 29 Oct 2012, 23:36

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 309AATSmtP
Dont forget he is on a flimsy wooden walkway over a small chasm.
Choose wisely ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 30 Oct 2012, 06:48

random980 wrote:
Also Asi, can i make your character a bit older than 16? He's a bit young and would be easily overpowered by all the other characters.
Im still big and very strong though, aren't I? I like being 16 but if u really want to make me older i can change to 26.
-asi1998
~John 3:16

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 30 Oct 2012, 13:17

Could I try shooting his legs, pushing him off the walkway, diving after him, and then beating him in the water until he's KOed? :D
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

random980

Post by random980 » 30 Oct 2012, 20:33

asi1998 wrote:
random980 wrote:
Also Asi, can i make your character a bit older than 16? He's a bit young and would be easily overpowered by all the other characters.
Im still big and very strong though, aren't I? I like being 16 but if u really want to make me older i can change to 26.
There's no real disadvantage to him being 16, i just think someone of his current characteristics would be better suited to someone who is older/more mature. Its your call really but personally i would prefer if he was 26.
Invunarble wrote:Could I try shooting his legs, pushing him off the walkway, diving after him, and then beating him in the water until he's KOed? :D
You dont even know where the underground river leads, or if you'll float or survive for that matter, but you can if you want to :P
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 30 Oct 2012, 23:05

Ok, well i'll do that then. :P

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 31 Oct 2012, 11:34

I prefer 16 but random im letting u decide
-asi1998

random980

Post by random980 » 01 Nov 2012, 01:44

asi1998 wrote:I prefer 16 but random im letting u decide
But its your choice ._.
If you prefer 16 ill keep it that way, not really going to affect the story or anything anyway.
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 01 Nov 2012, 16:37

This reminds me of one of those arguments of politeness as to who pays the bill for a fancy dinner.

"It's okay, I got the bill"
"No, I'll pay it, it's fine"
"I told you I WILL PAY THE BILL!"
"fak u onecl dolan i pay bil"
"I AM PAYING THE BILL GODDAMIT"

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 02 Nov 2012, 09:33

Alright ill remain 16
-asi1998

random980

Post by random980 » 19 Dec 2012, 08:18

An arrow whizzes through the air, finding its target with expert precision as a bone shattering crunch echoes throughout the cavern.
Roy roars in pain as an arrow pierces up through the back of his knee and lodges itself into his leg, suddenly off-balance Roy drops his pickaxe, falls hard against the wooden railing and dropping the barrel of gunpowder. The railing however only stops Roy's fall for the briefest of moments as it gives way with a snap. Walter seeing his chance sprints into the cavern and dives straight for Roy, sending them both down the waterfall after the gunpowder. Walter reaches for the key attached to Roy's belt only to receive a sharp elbow to the side of the face. (-15, 85HP) Before either has another chance to strike, both are sent underwater, twisting and turning and tumbling for air as they are pushed down and along the underground river (-10 75HP) all the while still struggling to fight one another. Making out the shape of a barrel floating to the left of him Walter brakes free of Roy's grasp and kicks off from his chest, finally surfacing for air and with his sense of direction restored Walter breaths a sigh of relief as he clutches the barrel, as light fades from the cavern above, realizing he never grabbed the key off of Roy, Walter looks down into the water only to realise that in the darkness it is impossible to even see his own legs. Over the sound of the rushing river Walter never hears the sound of a hand shooting up out of the water behind him as it finds his shoulder and drags him under once more. Taking a wild swing through the water Walter manages to find Roy's gut, clasp his head and surface once more as Roy keels over from the blow. With Roy's head still in he hand, Walter lifts him up to the surface to land a powerful blow through the darkness to what must be Roy's ear. No longer disorientated Roy lands a hit to Walter's face, without being able to anticipate the strike, the attack brakes his nose instantly sending a warm stream of blood down his face. (-25, 50HP) Another blow comes up and lands underneath Walter's chin, (-10, 40HP) Sensing another hit Walter lunges forward in the water clasping Roy's throat as he punches him, managing to find one of Roy's eyes. The water around them becomes violent and faster sending the duo spiralling and into the tunnels roof with a winding blow (-10, 30HP) right before both of them are sucked down underwater, Still clutching Roy's throat Walter again kicks off from the bottom of the river, only to have Roy suddenly stop his momentum as it Roy's head scrapes along the roof of the tunnel, confused and needing air, Walter lets go of Roy and shoots his hands upwards only his hands never breach the water's surface, instead they connect with solid rock. With a panic a dreadful realisation washes over Walter, The tunnel is completely flooded! Every second seems like an eternity to Walter as he is trapped, completely submerged in both water and darkness. As Walter's lungs cry for air he is sent into the rapid's wall as the stream takes a sharp bend making Walter yelp and ingest water doing so. (-20, 10HP) Roy's body appears ahead of him, unmoving. Hold on, He can see! Light must be coming in from somewhere! Realising this ride might soon be over, Walter spots the Key on Roy's belt and takes it as he is spat down through the roof into a large lit cavern, taking a gasp of air Walter plunges back into the water, hitting the bottom of the shallow pool rather hard (-10, 10HP. Only to have several strong hands grab his arms and haul him onto the bank of the lake.
"Have a nice swim Walter, You took long enough getting here!"
Spluttering out water and desperately gasping for air, a tall muscular figure garbed in a bandanna, cowboy hat and sunglasses kicks Walter forcefully onto his back, facing up. (-5, 5HP!)
"And this ones for Roy!"
JoeBob kicks Walter in the waist, sending Walter rolling over again. (-5, 0HP!) Walter looks around in a daze, noticing the thug he left on the floor back in Roy's cave take Roy's key back off him, Walter falls unconscious.

Sorry for the long wait! It started with Exam week and finishing high school, to being unmotivated, forgetting about it then having my computer brake on me a few days ago. I has a new laptop now with windows 8 (Its actually good!) I do admit i did have plenty of chances to write a new scene over the course of the last month so im sorry about that i guess. Anyway next update should have a bit of everyone in it! Even Stephen :P
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 19 Dec 2012, 15:07

ARE YOU SERIOUS WALTER WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AEHIWTRSGHDFG!!!!

srs, does this mean I'm dead now? :(

random980

Post by random980 » 19 Dec 2012, 18:42

Invunarble wrote:ARE YOU SERIOUS WALTER WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AEHIWTRSGHDFG!!!!

srs, does this mean I'm dead now? :(
You've fainted, i guess Asi does have the choice to kill you. But for now your unconscious as a result of a bad decision. Youll be up and lively next post probably :P
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 19 Dec 2012, 19:00

But I shot him in the leg! >:O Shouldn't that make it very difficult for him to swim in the first place?

random980

Post by random980 » 20 Dec 2012, 19:11

Invunarble wrote:But I shot him in the leg! >:O Shouldn't that make it very difficult for him to swim in the first place?
Wah? You shot Roy in the leg (and not just the leg, but in the knee ;)), he died during the 'water slide' you two went through. Asi plays JoeBob, who just had his men drag you out of the water, and then he kicked you.
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 20 Dec 2012, 20:04

Oh, right >.<

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 27 Dec 2012, 22:34

Id like to shoot invun in the hand and kick him back in the water. If he manages to survive, he can. I then proceed to rob a general store somewhere else while I wait for the next post.
-asi1998

random980

Post by random980 » 28 Dec 2012, 09:12

If invun is willing to make a new character XD
Otherwise i'll use some plot device so he lives :P
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 28 Dec 2012, 13:39

I are disappoint.

Srsly walter, what the fuck?