...and that's how I accidentally joined a gang.

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
Iron_Fang
Retired

...and that's how I accidentally joined a gang.

Post by Iron_Fang » 06 Jun 2013, 05:40

My turn to make a forum game :D So the aim of the game is to write a short story about how you " accidentally joined a gang. " Anything realistic, no strippers (Invun >:( )....
Enjoy!

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Re: ...and that's how I accidentally joined a gang.

Post by RobipodSupreme » 06 Jun 2013, 06:23

Well, I was walking along in the woods near my home, dog lead in hand, looking for one of my labradors, who had run off after a pigeon. Seeing movement among the dense foliage, I moved to investigate.
But it was not my dog that I saw, as I parted those needled branches.
A group of people, ranging in age from around 13-18, was sitting around a fire, laughing at the antics of someone dancing over the fire. At first I assumed it was nothing more than campfire tomfoolery... I couldn't have been more wrong....
--------------(do cults count?)------------
As I moved closer, intending to ask whether they'd seen a dog anywhere, I was able to see more clearly what was happening over the campfire.
The young looking boy was in fact chained to a stake, driven deep into the ground in the centre of the sizeable fire, and his dancing was in fact a frenzied attempt to avoid the flames, hindered by sharp sticks in the hands of the other 'campers'. As I watched in horror his movements became more sluggish, and he fell to the center of the flames. The clearing was filled with the stench of burning cloth and flesh.
I backed away, mindlessly trying to escape, if possible to tell someone about what I'd seen. Unfortunately for me, my dog chose that moment to bound up, tongue lolling, having abandoned her chase. Needless to say I was spotted, and my eyes locked with the most imposing of the group, as the others rushed towards me.....

TO BE CONTINUED....................

[definitely realistic]
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 06 Jun 2013, 07:24

Today I was walking down to town, this guy was having trouble with a freezer and it kept jamming, so I helped unjam it and then a bunch of gangsters showed up that knew him, they shook my hand and said (in an gangster accent) "Hey, you an alright man. You ever need anything just let us know, ain't no one gunna mess with the hood." then they taught me an intricate handshake and that is how I accidentally joined a gang...

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 06 Jun 2013, 07:26

I prefer mine -.-
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 06 Jun 2013, 08:45

Well this one time I was looking through the Escapist website and someone had made a server for Minecraft. I joined and saw the opportunity for business and...

Oh wait, that's formed, not joined. My bad.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 06 Jun 2013, 13:44

I started killing everyone in PvP, so a gang was formed. I wasn't in the gang, but a gang was still there - one that utterly despised me for killing everyone. :lol:
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

TessieWessie

Post by TessieWessie » 06 Jun 2013, 18:54

The other day at martial arts I kicked a guy in the balls, and that's how I became hunted by a gang.
I AM A PANDA. YOU SHALL OBEY MY EVERY RULE BECAUSE I AM A PANDA, EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT.

random980

Post by random980 » 08 Jun 2013, 23:31

So there was this black guy and he needed surgery, but i didnt know how to surgery, so i shot him instead. Turns out he was part of this gang, so then they were mad at me, but then i deaded them to. Then this other gang of wizards in pointy-headed robes who didnt like the first gang (something about an incident with the bosses ex-wifes, lots of grape cola and a racist axolotl) was all like "shet dewd u lifts bro?" and i was all like 'yeh bro, ery day bro' then they were all "ey joins us? We has the Italian foods" and then i was all "eh got nufin else on."

...And yeah thats how i got in a gang of people in ghost costumes, turns out they tried to make we work on Sundays so i murderised thems also. ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.