MrWhales' Forum Account

If you feel you were banned or suspended wrongly, appeal your case here.
tothewhale

MrWhales' Forum Account

Post by tothewhale » 19 Feb 2016, 15:17

Hello there.

I am requesting for the forum account for MrWhales to be unbanned. The ingame account had been unbanned for sometime and I am finally getting around to asking about this.

Thanks for your help.

Tulonsae
Plugin Queen

Re: MrWhales' Forum Account

Post by Tulonsae » 20 Feb 2016, 19:08

MrWhales,

I would like to clarify one thing. The MrWhales account has never been unbanned. We simply started fresh on Horizons and didn't propagate any bans to that server. This meant all persons who'd been previously banned got a fresh chance on Horizons.

The forums, however, continue with existing and previous bans.

We will need to discuss this request more. In order to do so, we would like to understand why you need/want the MrWhales forum account unbanned since you can obviously post as tothewhale. Please let us know. Thanks.
--Tulonsae

Stygian_Inquirer

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 23 Feb 2016, 12:46

Hi MrWhales,

Your forum account will be unbanned shortly but as you are no longer staff, you will not have access to the staff forums.

tothewhale

Post by tothewhale » 01 Mar 2016, 10:37

Thanks, Stygian, I appreciate it.

Tulon, I wanted it back for the occasional visit I make back. True, I could continue using tothewhale as I am currently, but I see it as like getting back into an old pair of pants, it fits better. And there is some name recognition involved. Not everyone I care for knows about this account-a-roo, and it'd be easier to just use it if I could.

Of course, I could go through the formality and apply for an "unbanning" of MrWhales's ingame account too, but since that is a bit duplicit, I'll only worry for it if it's wanted.

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 01 Mar 2016, 10:39

tothewhale wrote:Thanks, Stygian, I appreciate it.

Tulon, I wanted it back for the occasional visit I make back. True, I could continue using tothewhale as I am currently, but I see it as like getting back into an old pair of pants, it fits better. And there is some name recognition involved. Not everyone I care for knows about this account-a-roo, and it'd be easier to just use it if I could.

Of course, I could go through the formality and apply for an "unbanning" of MrWhales's ingame account too, but since that is a bit duplicit, I'll only worry for it if it's wanted.

Yup, what that whale said.