Am I wrong ?

Need help or advice on things not related to Minecraft? Ask away here!
Zinrius
Retired

Am I wrong ?

Post by Zinrius » 03 Jul 2011, 21:48

Am I wrong for telling someone you loved not to do something because you know it'll hurt both of you in the end ? Because you know it's morally wrong and goes against your believes ?

Am I wrong for telling them it's better to live a normal humble life than do something that might potentially bring you problems even though their argument says otherwise ?

Am I wrong to worry ?
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

Godavari
Retired

Re: Am I wrong ?

Post by Godavari » 03 Jul 2011, 22:41

Concern is a good thing--it means you care. You are not wrong to be concerned. Ultimately, however, this person will make this decision on his or her own. You can choose not to participate, but you can't stop it if that's what he or she really wants to do. You can only speak your mind and hope for the best.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Jul 2011, 09:16

Yup, just like Godavari said. You're not wrong for having concern at all, but just know, your concern can only go so far. If this person really wants to do something, they may do it anyway.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 12 Jul 2011, 09:44

Well you guys are right... if you love something let it do what makes it happy.

I just don't want her or our future to be hurt, I'm not just selfishly thinking about myself... I'm thinking about us.
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Jul 2011, 16:41

Just let her know that's what you're concerned for. Let her know that you're worried this could be harmful to the future of both of you.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.