Skyrim Bi***es :D

Want to talk about games or products other than Minecraft?
MrJKapowey

Re: Skyrim Bi***es :D

Post by MrJKapowey » 13 Nov 2011, 02:24

Aenir_bEPU wrote:I have found out that it is possible to become a vampire. More importantly, I have found out that it is possible to become a friggen werewolf.

I think I know what I'll be asking for Christmas.
Oh how could you... :(

I had literally just run from my living room p to here after noticing the entry titled 'Lycanthropy' in the game guide to reveal it to every one, and it turns out that due to time zone differences I was beaten to it, whilst asleep...

Additional info, for those who really can't wait to become a werewolf (like me):
Spoiler! :
It comes from a Campanions quest and, unlike Sanguinis Vampiris, is controllable - turn once a day at your command.
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Thanks to CaitxxSith on DeviantART for the free avatars.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 13 Nov 2011, 05:01

I can be a lizard/ werewolf/ vampire?

A dracowerepyre?

WIN.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 13 Nov 2011, 05:14

Regretfully, no.

Weregonian maybe, but Lycanthropy cures any dieseases you have at the time of first transformation and from that point you're immune to Blood-Sucker-itus.

Also, even if you cure your furry-ness then you're still immune and can't become a wolf again...

"player.addspell 92c48" for those who like to cheat XD
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Hytro
Retired

Post by Hytro » 13 Nov 2011, 09:53

House of Horrors is the quest for the Daedric Prince Molag Bal. And I had no problems with the quest, think you depred Afly, or just a few who got the bug.
Spoiler! :
When you enter with the man, you walk down, then he panics and runs up again to get out as he knows i's no regular daedra who is in the house. Then Molag Bal tells you to kill him, so kill him :twisted: then the locked door in the basement will unlock and you will find an alter, interact with it and you Molag Bal ask for your help, the front door is now unlocked.
I guess that did not happen for you Afly?
Last edited by Hytro on 13 Nov 2011, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.
Iya AyemMeht YahklemOhtYoodtRoht DothAyemEkemDothRothIyaCess LyrOthRothDoth
Iya WebIyaLyrLyr CessOhtNethSethYoodtMehtEkem YahkemOthYoodtRoth SethOhtYoodtLyr

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 13 Nov 2011, 12:41

Molag Bal...

OMG, I've had to correct Hytro on something related to TES!

The end of days is upon us!
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Hytro
Retired

Post by Hytro » 13 Nov 2011, 13:29

HOW THE HECK DID DID I MANAGE TO WRITE A R INSTEAD IF L???K NFEGAJGGbuoås<jbo gdgj

Edit. And I managed to write R on all of them!!! ømlknlbgj veqenjlkjb What is wrong with me??? I'll go and cry in a corner and maybe get some sleep now... don't think I have slept sins I got Skyrim >.>
Iya WebIyaLyrLyr CessOhtNethSethYoodtMehtEkem YahkemOthYoodtRoth SethOhtYoodtLyr

Jake55778
Site Contributor

Post by Jake55778 » 13 Nov 2011, 13:51

Merchants, Y U no carry moar gold?
I had to visit 5 different towns to sell all my loot.
The staff here are all trolls

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 13 Nov 2011, 14:07

Recipe for portable torch that doesn't take up one of your hands:

1. Buy Mage's Light (or some such) spell.
2. Cast at companion's face.
3. ????
4. Profit!

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

Hytro
Retired

Post by Hytro » 13 Nov 2011, 14:10

Why would you want to light up the darkness? So much easier to kill in the shadows :twisted:

Jake55778
Site Contributor

Post by Jake55778 » 13 Nov 2011, 14:29

Sneaking takes too much effort. I just nuke everything with fire spells until I run out of magicka. I only have 7 defense and 100 health, so one of us usually ends up dead at that point.
The staff here are all trolls

Hytro
Retired

Post by Hytro » 13 Nov 2011, 17:11

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 13 Nov 2011, 20:37

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 13 Nov 2011, 22:19

Unlock "Assassin's Blade," win game.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 13 Nov 2011, 23:39

DuplicateValue wrote:
I almost died of laughter, that was amazing. Buckets, the ultimate tool of the assassin! Which is awesome, since my first character will be one.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 14 Nov 2011, 18:34

Got Mehrune's Razor last night. Something like 20% chance for instant kill.
Spoiler! :
When I started House of Horrors, I walked in and the guy just didn't move. After a while shit started shaking and flying around (a recurring bug for me - after a few solid hours of playing, my controller starts vibrating and the screen shaking, almost like there's a huge giant stomping behind me. At this point I have to save, go back to the main menu, and load to stop the bug), and he didn't say anything. After leaving the house and entering again, he started with "There's no way out.. there's no way out.." at which point I killed him. Then I heard "Good, mortal, your prize awaits," or something along those lines and went to the Molag Bal shrine; previously, the door leading to it had been locked. Upon trying to take the mace, I was trapped in a cage and told to hunt down the priest that comes and fucks with Molag Bal, and that's when the door out into Markarth became locked.

Darktaint
Retired

Post by Darktaint » 15 Nov 2011, 16:20

I miss the guards calling me criminal scum :'(
A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. - Gandalf the Grey

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 15 Nov 2011, 16:41

OBLIVION ON STEAM 75% off. Unfortunately I don't buy stuff from steam :(

OptimusHagrid
Retired

Post by OptimusHagrid » 15 Nov 2011, 17:12

Iron_Fang wrote:OBLIVION ON STEAM 75% off. Unfortunately I don't buy stuff from steam :(
Ooooh, wow, thanks for the heads up.

This is all I know of that is Skyrim related. Watch it from 0:56 onward.

Milo_Windby
Retired

Post by Milo_Windby » 15 Nov 2011, 17:13

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition wrote:#40. If you see profit on a journey, take it
<3Milo's Catnip Fund<3

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 15 Nov 2011, 22:31

Darktaint wrote:I miss the guards calling me criminal scum :'(

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 16 Nov 2011, 10:38

Darktaint wrote:I miss the guards calling me criminal scum :'(
That's for the Thalmor to do for worshipping Talos, but it doesn't really work for them since all it get thems is a axe to the face and a knee to the crotch, i'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. :twisted:
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 16 Nov 2011, 13:55

aflycon wrote:Got Mehrune's Razor last night. Something like 20% chance for instant kill.
1% I believe...
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Hytro
Retired

Post by Hytro » 17 Nov 2011, 08:01

I think I'm closing in on the day of my character will go on a rampage and kill everyone in all the cities and towns :twisted: Everyone will be lifted up in the air by my two daggers stabbed into their chest, and my character will have a most grotesque smile on his face as he does it.

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 17 Nov 2011, 11:16

Hytro (as supreme TES nerd here), is the Hero of Kvatch Sheogorath in the sense of the position, or is the Hero of Kvatch actually meant to be a proper Daedric Prince?
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 17 Nov 2011, 11:47

Well, once you get 100 Sneak you become too good at killing.

I now do x30 damage on all backstabs.

Hytro
Retired

Post by Hytro » 17 Nov 2011, 11:56

There have been a lot of discussion about that subject. The Champion of Cyrodiil takes the position as Sheogorath (Sheogorath believes to actually be the madness of Lorkhan that was influenced into Jyggalag after Lorkhans destruction). That madness and overwhelming powers of Sheogorath consumed The Champion after a while and he was slowly changed into the new Sheogorath. This did not happened over the first few years, and as the position as Sheogorath first extended his lifespan and then gave the madness of Lorkhan a lot of years to change and create the new Daedric Prince back to his glory. So the Champion of Cyrodiil then stoped beeing and Sheogorath was reborn (a nice little reminder on the powers of the et'Ada and how hard it is to kill one).
(

And Sneaky, yes, sneaking is so damn overpowerd. Gotta love it.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 17 Nov 2011, 11:59

SneakyPie wrote:Well, once you get 100 Sneak you become too good at killing.

I now do x30 damage on all backstabs.
backstab a dragon?
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 17 Nov 2011, 16:05

Hytro wrote:There have been a lot of discussion about that subject. The Champion of Cyrodiil takes the position as Sheogorath (Sheogorath believes to actually be the madness of Lorkhan that was influenced into Jyggalag after Lorkhans destruction). That madness and overwhelming powers of Sheogorath consumed The Champion after a while and he was slowly changed into the new Sheogorath. This did not happened over the first few years, and as the position as Sheogorath first extended his lifespan and then gave the madness of Lorkhan a lot of years to change and create the new Daedric Prince back to his glory. So the Champion of Cyrodiil then stoped beeing and Sheogorath was reborn (a nice little reminder on the powers of the et'Ada and how hard it is to kill one).
So, technically it is (on my copy) 'Joseph Harper' the Hero of Kvatch, as Sheogorath, speaking to 'Joseph Harper' the Dovahkiin and, eventually, werewolf?
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Hytro
Retired

Post by Hytro » 17 Nov 2011, 19:04

MrJKapowey wrote:
Hytro wrote:There have been a lot of discussion about that subject. The Champion of Cyrodiil takes the position as Sheogorath (Sheogorath believes to actually be the madness of Lorkhan that was influenced into Jyggalag after Lorkhans destruction). That madness and overwhelming powers of Sheogorath consumed The Champion after a while and he was slowly changed into the new Sheogorath. This did not happened over the first few years, and as the position as Sheogorath first extended his lifespan and then gave the madness of Lorkhan a lot of years to change and create the new Daedric Prince back to his glory. So the Champion of Cyrodiil then stoped beeing and Sheogorath was reborn (a nice little reminder on the powers of the et'Ada and how hard it is to kill one).
So, technically it is (on my copy) 'Joseph Harper' the Hero of Kvatch, as Sheogorath, speaking to 'Joseph Harper' the Dovahkiin and, eventually, werewolf?
Not really, first of all, how old and what race and class are you? o_O
But as many want to play their Oblivion char in Skyrim, that won't really work lore wise, as if my char from Oblivion could be that easily catched in Skyrim and that bad trained.
But, the Sheogorath you talk with in Skyrim is either 'Joseph Harper' from Oblivon transformed into Sheogorath, and if you're race and class fits, you might pull it of that he is in Skyrim to, but then you most likely have to presume you never entered the realm of Sheogorath.
We could presume that there is some kind of twisted time paradox thing, but that won't work lore wise either.

And stop saying Hero of Kvatch, it's Champion of Cyrodiil, unless you never did the main quest? >.>

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 18 Nov 2011, 02:33

Hytro wrote:
MrJKapowey wrote: So, technically it is (on my copy) 'Joseph Harper' the Hero of Kvatch, as Sheogorath, speaking to 'Joseph Harper' the Dovahkiin and, eventually, werewolf?
Not really, first of all, how old and what race and class are you? o_O
But as many want to play their Oblivion char in Skyrim, that won't really work lore wise, as if my char from Oblivion could be that easily catched in Skyrim and that bad trained.
But, the Sheogorath you talk with in Skyrim is either 'Joseph Harper' from Oblivon transformed into Sheogorath, and if you're race and class fits, you might pull it of that he is in Skyrim to, but then you most likely have to presume you never entered the realm of Sheogorath.
We could presume that there is some kind of twisted time paradox thing, but that won't work lore wise either.

And stop saying Hero of Kvatch, it's Champion of Cyrodiil, unless you never did the main quest? >.>
We-ell, for the first character I made (called Joseph Harper) I completed the main quest so I guess he's the Champion of Cyrodiil. He was a redguard though, and I'm currently an Imperial. When I said about the two characters named Joseph Harper, I meant that I always name my first 'main' character after me. So If I'd played all the other games and named him Joseph Harper in those then being named Joseph Harper would be as good an indicator of 'hero-ness' as a birthmark or some kind of super powers as a child...
'Dum-dums we ain't!'