The Freestyling Thread

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
Invunarble
Site Contributor

The Freestyling Thread

Post by Invunarble » 26 May 2012, 00:23

Okay, so I got these really two great ideas recently today after discussing freestyling for a bit in General chat.

For all of you who don't know, freestyling is a form of rap (before you go hating on it because it's rap) that involves thinking of your lyrics and verses right on the spot. Meaning, you have no paper to read off of.

The reason this doesn't really fit in with the "What are you listening to?" and "Share a video" threads is because freestyling isn't written down, it's more of a skill then a form of music. To be able to say 20 words in 4 seconds in a rhyme is already impressive enough, but to think of it on the spot is even more amazing.

That was my first idea, to make a freestyling thread. If you have some killer rhymes that you've made or recorded, or you have a favorite artist who is amazing at freestyling, feel free to post it here. To get the ball going, i'm going to start off with some nice Eminem freestyles, since the ones i've made weren't recorded.

NOTE: Freestyles may contain content offensive to certain viewers, view at your own responsibility
Spoiler! :

Alright, and here is the second idea that I can't express with money.

Seeing that freestyling is quite nerve-racking, especially with lots of people watching you, and that Lord is a very confident person, I reccomend Lord tries to do a freestyle sometime on the summer shindig. The reason I said I couldn't express this with money is because I was unable to donate to the summer shindig due to uhh...

"Money shortages"

But this thread is also a suggestion for the Shindig, and as I said, let's see Lord try his hand at this. :3

- Invun
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Blackadder51
Retired

Re: The Freestyling Thread

Post by Blackadder51 » 26 May 2012, 10:54

Spin that shit D-Jay

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 26 May 2012, 11:03

I have added Freestyle to my to-do list for the Summer Shindig.

That is all.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 26 May 2012, 13:56

*claps*
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014