Absence Thread

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
minnerthecat
Retired

Re: Absence Thread

Post by minnerthecat » 08 Apr 2013, 12:50

Just posting to let everyone know that I will be mostly absent until about April 20th due to the university exam period. Wish everyone well and I'll see you all when I'm back!
Orange and white, but not quite right.

Losarot
Retired

Post by Losarot » 20 Apr 2013, 16:03

Just letting everyone know I am alive. My net was out for a week and on top of that Ive been really sick lately, barely making it thru classes as it is. Exams are coming up and Ive been trying to push myself to get everything done. Have I missed anything lately? How are you all?
If I find some spare time I will try to log in and see everyone, but like I said, not only has school been intense but to top it off I havent been doing so great. All I want to do most of the time is sleep , :(
Hope to see you guys real soon though Only a few more weeks of classes anyway.

DistortedStu
Retired

Post by DistortedStu » 23 Apr 2013, 05:35

Good news everyone!

I'll be back to my normal play time regularity (or at least close to as what it was before) in a couple of weeks! My final assignment is nearing completion and i'll be glad once this animation business is over.

It's a shame my random play times caused me to get an arrow to the mentor.

Predictably unpredictable at being unpredictably predictable.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 23 Apr 2013, 19:33

Whoo! In other news... you may have the most bizzare mix of stuff on any youtube channel ever.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 12 Jul 2013, 15:16

Contrary to popular belief I am not dead but am still alive. I am in Greece on vacation and don't have access to a computer and seldom do I even have proper internet. I shall come back home to my decent lolmac and be able to play again on August 1st. Sorry for my absence
-asi1998
~John 3:16

DistortedStu
Retired

Post by DistortedStu » 02 Aug 2013, 11:18

Just a heads up i may disappear for 2 weeks in the upcoming days. Moving home or new job and the internet wont be installed until the 14th.. ish.

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 02 Aug 2013, 11:55

You haven't decided? You just know that something big is happening?
:p
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

Maykxor
Site Contributor

Post by Maykxor » 26 Aug 2013, 20:16

The great and powerful harlequin Maykxor has RETURNED!
Some people think in pictures, others think in words. I think in pictures with subtitles.
Quotes from cool people I've met over the years:
sobamushi "Maykxor your avatar makes me wanna dance ._.! "
MissKatieKillU: "WHAT THE F***ING F*** IS GOING ON IN MY F***ING ROLEPLAY?"
"I think you may have problems, my friend."
Sole ScuroThis: "This is the part where you scream sexual slurs in my face and I belt you."

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 20 Oct 2013, 14:14

In case anyone was worried, I haven't died or abandoned you all, my course load this semester at university has just been particularly heavy. I'm keeping up to date on the forums and at the very latest, I should be playing regularly again by mid-December. Hopefully I'm back much sooner then that, and maybe next semester's workload won't be so heavy. I mainly need to get a large research paper out of the way and I'm having trouble getting started :P. I'm looking forward to being back online again soon though, and I hope to see you all then!

TEKNOVIRUS
Retired

Post by TEKNOVIRUS » 21 Oct 2013, 06:54

I'm here. -ish.
Patbutalsorick in-game

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 15 Nov 2013, 16:57

I've been kinda here, well it's Desert Bus week so you all know where I'll be.
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

BigC_1

Post by BigC_1 » 27 Nov 2013, 12:26

Although I will still be active on the forums, I will be inactive in game because I will be out of town until Friday night.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

DistortedStu
Retired

Post by DistortedStu » 05 Feb 2014, 05:08

Hey guys. Sorry i've not been on much, been busy with work and will be for sometime. This will probably knock my playtime to weekends only im afraid (Unless i pull a sicky).

XxGhOsTxReCoNxX
Retired

Post by XxGhOsTxReCoNxX » 21 Mar 2014, 20:58

i am actually dead alive! I have had cross country, track, a lot of traveling, and other obligations that drew me away from the computer. But I am on break so I should have all the time I want to play now! :D

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 22 Mar 2014, 11:50

Hooray! welcome back goost! :D
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 02 Apr 2014, 18:05

Gonna be kinda absent from in game for a little while, real life stuff is getting hectic but will hopefully calm down in 2 weeks to a month :/
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 05 Apr 2014, 13:40

Starting soon I'll be house-sitting until late June. The place I'll be staying unfortunately does not have internet (I know, right?) so I probably will not be online much at all (except maybe the odd weekend that I go home). I do however, have internet on my phone, so I'll still be able to keep active on the forums while I'm away!

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 09 Apr 2014, 08:50

Hello, I may or may not(likely will) be otherwise occupied with Naval-activities for the next 2 months or so.

So to be clear, the remainder of April, all of May, and possibly the first half or so of June, I will likely be unable to be contacted, and won't be making appearances. Remember to water the plants.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 09 Apr 2014, 13:59

MrWhales wrote:Hello, I may or may not(likely will) be otherwise occupied with Naval-activities for the next 2 months or so.

So to be clear, the remainder of April, all of May, and possibly the first half or so of June, I will likely be unable to be contacted, and won't be making appearances. Remember to water the plants.
Whale okay then, I whale have to see you later whales. Have a whaley good time over whare!

ohgodshootmeplease
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Beltom1066
Retired

Post by Beltom1066 » 11 Apr 2014, 19:33

Not a massive disappearance like I've done in the past, but I'll probably be busier the next few weeks. University tutors decided Easter Break is a guideline rather than a rule. Thankfully my course allows me to accurately depict my free time.

"Is a man not entitled to the sweat on his brow?"
"'No,' says the Brow Sweat Thief, 'it's mine, all mine!'"
Click here for free cake! :D

Losarot
Retired

Post by Losarot » 01 May 2014, 20:50

Gonna be back in about two or three weeks, Sorry for vanishing like that, classes and Student Govt stuff started kicking into high gear. Plus added to that I have been having pretty bad flare ups from my Psioriasis. Just been trying to hang in there. Classes are almost done and Ill be around alot this summer.
Sorry again hope nothing went wrong while i was away.

arizons

re: Absence Thread

Post by arizons » 30 Jul 2014, 20:37

Via the whalePHONE-- MrWhales will be swimming out to sea come this next Monday 8/4/14, and we shall miss his Whale-ishness for three weeks.
Have a safe trip whales!

Hello. Yes, this is Whales. What Air said, but it has been extended to six weeks. Someone water the plants
Between my fat fingers and auto-correct—I just can’t win! 

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 04 Aug 2014, 04:00

Laptop is truly deaded, won't be on for a while :/

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 08 Aug 2014, 06:50

I'm going to be away for a couple weeks, but no worries, I'll be back! I'll still be checking the forums and people can reach me by PM or on steam chat if need be.

arizons

Post by arizons » 16 Sep 2014, 14:43

Hey guys, as I am having internet trouble at home and am changing to another company, I won't be able to login until Saturday 9/27/14. BUT, I will still check the forum often from work and you can contact me via e-mail arizons2004@yahoo.com.
See you guys in a couple weeks when I am back on line.
Between my fat fingers and auto-correct—I just can’t win! 

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 18 Sep 2014, 16:10

NEW COMPUTER, SEE YOU ALL SOOOOOON!

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 19 Sep 2014, 11:10

Just wanted to tell everybody Im back and ill be joining everyone on minecraft and starmade.
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 20 Sep 2014, 04:04

I'm probably not going to be in game for quite a while, as I doubt I'll get around to the university's port opening thing for a while, so cannot compooter gaem
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

XxGhOsTxReCoNxX
Retired

Post by XxGhOsTxReCoNxX » 03 Aug 2023, 01:28

Well, I have been absent from Escapecraft for probably 8 or so years now. Every so often I'll think of the server and scroll through the forums. Each time I get so much nostalgia and happiness. I started playing on Escapecraft 12 years ago when I was 11 and it was such a huge part of my childhood. I would hop on the server as soon as I got home from school and play until I had to sleep for school. Now, I'm almost 24 and living a completely different life than I was when I first played Minecraft, but my love for this game has never died. Some friends and I actually are in our "Minecraft phase" currently and we have been playing 1.20 a bunch.

This server and the people I met through it seriously helped shape me into the person I am today. I know I was annoying 12 year old at times (or very often), so thanks for putting up with it. Also, shout-out to whoever took a chance and decided to promote me to mentor and mod. I actually think I matured even quicker because of that responsibility :lol: I really felt like I had a community on this forum and on the game and it was so awesome. Anyway, thank you for all of the fun memories and time spent together. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Enough of the sappiness. I did join the Discord – my name is Ghost/username jdurbs2. Say hey! It was awesome seeing so many familiar usernames. I tried to log into my old Java account and go on the server with the same horrendous username I have on here (I can't believe I ever thought it was cool, granted I was 10 when I made it), but I couldn't get into the account. I'm going to explore the server some more on my Microsoft account and feel even more nostalgic. Bye <3

Edit: I was able to find my old file of Fyra and explored that. My heart is full. Maybe I'll start playing survival on Zenith, too! I was so happy to see my little statue in the og hub still.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.