Luke's Blog!

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
TLuke222

Luke's Blog!

Post by TLuke222 » 10 Aug 2011, 22:48

This is my blog, I mostly just talk about games i play, feel free to comment!

I was born in Chicago, Illinois then moved to the small town of Michigan City, IN. I live with my Mom, Dad, sister, and two cats. My hobbies include soccer, tennis, drawing, pixelsketching, video games, and LEGOs. I started minecraft after my friend, J(: please see my devianart profile), recommended it. Then, like, everyone was playing it. My first home server was griefcraft(gone and dead). After that i searched for a new server, I ended up picking a random pvp server that was pretty good. Then my sister and my friend, T, recommended escapecraft. I came. I was amazed by the large community you had built. I plan to come back to the server after 1.8. Untill then, to the Aether!

Links:
My DeviantART
A temporary pixelart forum run by J and I
The Aether Colaboration Mod
LEGO site
My games:
Project Zomboid
Battle Pirates
Last edited by TLuke222 on 12 Aug 2011, 19:20, edited 5 times in total.
I'm the Zork Town planner.
\/ funny stuff \/
Spoiler! :
Haikus are awesome
But sometimes they make no sense
Refrigerator

Generation 28 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

"Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"
-Arthur Weasley

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Luke's Blog?

Post by SneakyPie » 11 Aug 2011, 06:31

It's the Lounge, go for it.

TLuke222

Re: Luke's Blog!

Post by TLuke222 » 11 Aug 2011, 09:44

Have u guys seen the Bethesda/Mojang lawsuit?
Last edited by TLuke222 on 12 Aug 2011, 19:13, edited 1 time in total.

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 11 Aug 2011, 11:38

So i was jailbreaking my Wii the other day, when i got up and did something else. Today i came back to my wii. I was kinda bored, so i decided to download a decent fps from the homebrew channel. As it turns out, despite being a little rough on the edges. It is probably the best i have ever played. Please note that last scentence was not an understatement. I load the game, I find my self in an ambient lit matrix, sorta checkers, black and white world. I see a person walking tword me, the game is called Cubicle Shooter, so i think,"Hey this must be the guy who briefs me." I was wrong. As soon as he reaches me blood starts to fly. I quickly jump away and realize 2 things 1) He is a zombie 2) There are hundreds of them closing in. I remember catching a glimpse of a wall to my right and make a dash for it. As it turns out my 'Blue Ray Gun Thingy' not only massacres zombies but it also punches holes in the highly destructable walls and floors of this game. I shoot a staircase into the wall In hopes of escaping the horde. It works, big time. A couple minutes later, Im 20 feet up and have created a zombie deth pit below my feet. I end up dieing because i accidentaly fall into my zombie pit and suffer the cascade of zed. this game is amazing. No im not telling you how to jail break your wii, It would just take too long, trust me. ill try to upload a grainy vid of me playing, and a link for you to find out more. (am i allowed to double post on here?)
Last edited by TLuke222 on 12 Aug 2011, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 11 Aug 2011, 11:56

So the other day i was reading word of notch, when i saw the Battlefield Heroes ad. I think to my self, "hm those graphics look pretty good." I click on the link, and feel to tired to make an account. Later that day i decide to make my "hero". After making an account and a charater, i realize teh game isnt linux compatable. I restart my computer and boot windows. After logging in, i begin instalation. The install is taking forever and alot of band width. I contemplate whether or not to stop the install. I decide against it and its a good thing too. As soon as the instalation finished i began to play. I start a match, and was blown away. The graphics are amazing and the game play is perfectly tuned to PC gaming, plus, my computer can actually play it! I sugest trying it: heres the link (do you want me to stop spaming or can i go ahead?)
Last edited by TLuke222 on 12 Aug 2011, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 11 Aug 2011, 12:17

For those of you with iPod touches, Pocket God: episode 40 finally came out! Its battle time. (thats 4 posts in a row, have i broken an escapia record?)
Last edited by TLuke222 on 12 Aug 2011, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 12 Aug 2011, 19:12

Here's a cool game I've been playing for a while now. Its made by one of my favorite inbrowser game developers: Kixeye, they do some really good real-time-strategy games.

TLuke222

Post by TLuke222 » 21 Aug 2011, 13:45

Guess what? My computer i broken. I was playing it during a storm, thinking my surge protector would do what it was supposed to do. Then lightning struck and blew my mother board. Luckily i had 240 dollars on hand, so i contacted my friend J and we built me a new computer(pardon the grammar). My hopes for a server have been revived. All thats left is to put the parts in my computer case. I will post the forum link when we bring it up.
I'm the Zork Town planner.
\/ funny stuff \/
Spoiler! :
Haikus are awesome
But sometimes they make no sense
Refrigerator

Generation 28 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

"Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"
-Arthur Weasley