lovely.... one year

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
ShadowedLucario

lovely.... one year

Post by ShadowedLucario » 04 Feb 2012, 16:58

Yup, its that point of the week once again that I annoy a majority of the people on the forums with a post. However, this post has more meanings as most of mine have. oh where to start....

A long time ago, and by a long time i mean approximately one year when the server had no tutorial, it was only one world and minecraft was still only alpha, A man joined the server. He proceeded to attempt to say hello to the server but upon entering this text, he was told that no one can hear you. he tried again, same thing. he walked for a couple blocks and stumbled upon a diamond block with signs plastered all over it. these signs claimed that anyone who touched the block would be banned. fearing that these signs were true, he promptly left the block and kept on walking. he walked, and walked, and walked. he tried to say hi once again. NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU. he walked about 50 more blocks and screamed in all caps "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?". this time however, there was no message saying no one can hear you. instead a player known as fuzz answered. fuzz generously gave the player the smallest plot in the small town known only as arotip. happy to have finally gotten a house and a life, the man started to build.

oh dear god, im doing a crappy job at being misterious, so ill come out and say it. This player was known as braindeadham. aka: me. Never heard of braindeadham? lets find out why....

braindeadham started his life with a small house and some neighbors. however, due to the fact that there were few neighbors and this was about a year ago, i only remember two, fuzz and nicesnipingdude. now they were both generally nice people, however since fuzz got a temp ban for some odd reason, me and nicesnipingdude forged a small friendship. My life mostly consisted of stripmining for riches. after all, my old house had a gold and iron criss cross floor. but anyway, back to the story. after multiple weeks of mining and speaking with snipe, An idea began to form in meh noggin. I had an idea to hide an empire at the bottom of the game to prevent greifers from finding it. So i dashed of to find an empty area of land. there was one conveniently available right next to arotip.

little side note that due to the fact that my family had dial up, i was only on during weekends or special occasions. this might be about 75% of the reason hardly anyone had heard of me. but back to the story again....

So i began digging a hole to the bottom of the game. I recruited a few players for help. once the hole was done, i could start mining out the main chamber. I was so proud of my accomplishment, I started bragging about it to the staff on the server. if only i had seen the other empires and realized how much mine sucked. anyway, about 4 members of the staff showed up to check it out. 3 of them promptly left and said it sucked. me and lord_Mountbatten had a harsh relationship after that. however, one staff had yet to comment. He said to me that at the current moment it was crap but it had potential. that is how Blackadder became my favorite staff, which must have been suspicious seeing as blackadder is even more destructive that herobrine. keep in mind that i had no idea of blackadders "corrections". so i worked and worked. I got some of my friends from school to get minecraft and help me with my empire building. I got two.... but that did not stop me! i dug and dug until i realized that i was surrounded by 3 things! lava, another underground city, and a mob trap. at which point i went into an extreme depression and generally ticked people off.

Then a lovely surprise from my good buddy shawn_starky. a new empire! this one in the middle of nowhere with lots of space to dig and expand. so we dug and dug and dug. at this point a tutorial was implimented to the server as well as a new spawn on a ship. we worked on the empire for a few days when i got to be part of a rare event in escapecraft history! I was able to watch the trial of sneakypie. however due to legal issues i am not allowed to tell any details about the trial.

I would like to make my story longer but 6 months of mining out an empire is not exactly entertaining. so lets skip ahead a bit...

Finally, i become what i am today. My friend Tluke222 got me my own minecraft account so my good friend who is the actual owner of the name braindeadham could have his account back. Therefore, i am now Shadowed_Lucario. Just a few months ago, i finished my empire under the ground. unfortuneately, i finished it just as borjan came out >.<. So i went to Borjan to build my own personal castle. however, im too lazy to finish it and i just plain have little to do.

Which finally brings us to the present. Either you've noticed or not, I have not been on much recently. This is due to the fact that i have nearly nothing left to do... I haz everything a user could possibly want: A castle on a hill, art in creative, an empire, and wealth which was a pain to get. So mainly the problem is, Im bored. suggestions are welcome however, I absolutely hate decisions, so good luck trying to get me to try anything. But alas, my story draws to a close and i must say, Its been one hell of a year with you all and i hope for a promising future.

The friendly neighbor,
Shadowed_Lucario
Every time I boot up escapecraft, this happens...

Re: lovely.... one year

Post by 697134002 » 04 Feb 2012, 17:24

If it's been one year, then you joined in Beta.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 04 Feb 2012, 17:47

Bored ? Participate in weekend events! :)

Help the needy with your wealth!

Do amazing redstone contraptions!

Become my minion!

There's so much to do in minecraft! :O
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 04 Feb 2012, 18:26

Zinrius wrote:Become my minion!

There's so much to do in minecraft! :O
Who wouldn't want to do that :lol:
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

ShadowedLucario

Post by ShadowedLucario » 05 Feb 2012, 02:12

so quick to judge 697... excuse me if my dates are off. Zin, if im gonna be anyones minoin, its gonna be blackadder51, ecept for the fact that hes so awesome that he doesnt need minions. In the mean time, I'll attempt to find escapecrafts ultimate mystery. Oh and stay outta my shed!

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 05 Feb 2012, 05:34

Being zin's minion is fun :D I have many pics of zin's tnt flying at my face. Quite entertaining.
Spoiler! :
2012-02-03_01.01.44.png
2012-02-03_01.01.45.png
2012-02-03_01.01.47.png
2012-02-03_01.01.49.png
2012-02-03_01.01.55.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

ShadowedLucario

Post by ShadowedLucario » 05 Feb 2012, 08:29

yes, but if im blackadder's minion, i get to get drunk and steal peoples doors.

SMWasder
Retired

Post by SMWasder » 05 Feb 2012, 08:33

You don't anyway?

You're missing out!
WWTDD

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 05 Feb 2012, 10:03

i have a whole team of Green Named minions to do my minioning duties for me. :D
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 05 Feb 2012, 10:27

You forgot me brain dead lucario :D

ShadowedLucario

Post by ShadowedLucario » 05 Feb 2012, 10:44

why yes i did, sorry bout that fang... i cant recall when we exactly met but we did... somehow...

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 05 Feb 2012, 11:38

I have good dental plan <3

venomm2

Post by venomm2 » 11 Feb 2012, 20:37

LS13 wrote:Being zin's minion is fun :D I have many pics of zin's tnt flying at my face. Quite entertaining.
Spoiler! :
2012-02-03_01.01.44.png
2012-02-03_01.01.45.png
2012-02-03_01.01.47.png
2012-02-03_01.01.49.png
2012-02-03_01.01.55.png
HAHA I DID THE SAME THING FOR ZIN, except he gave me diamond armor as a test.
In a collision of 42 tnt vs diamond armor, diamond armor WON! >:D
JOIN THE BRANCHSCAPE LOTTERY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN DIAMONDS!

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 11 Feb 2012, 21:25

Lol, i believe it was sirrus who survived without armor and got a cookie.

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 11 Feb 2012, 21:46

Oatmeal cookies are a good meal if you find yourself without teeth to chew with. ;)

Update :) I have a new more "player deadly" toy now

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 11 Feb 2012, 21:55

The arrows r done? :DDD

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 11 Feb 2012, 22:42

LS13 wrote:The arrows r done? :DDD
Oh yes and let me tell you, it's one of my new favorite toys <3 Not only will it pierce you, it will also set you on fire <3

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 11 Feb 2012, 22:44

:DDDD i wanna try!

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 12 Feb 2012, 10:45

Lucario, ya should join up with the BR empire ^_^
Tis pretty fun, and we will probably always have projects.

Lemme see...

-Vault
-Roots
-Giant mushroom cavern
-Seascape

...to name a few of the current/future ones.

Do any of those pique your interest?
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 12 Feb 2012, 11:26

/me want to be Zin's minion.
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam

ShadowedLucario

Post by ShadowedLucario » 17 Feb 2012, 23:38

ahhhh.... im a failure at monitoring this post... as for the empire, tried to be part of an empire once in the story above, failed epicly. secondly, lets not forget what this post is about, i kno its easy to get off track. as for what im doing now, during the few times i get on the server now i usually end up doing extremly nice giveaways. however, dont come asking me for cash cause thats just mooching.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 18 Feb 2012, 09:46

Well... According to the end of the OP... You are 'bored and have nothing todo, suggestions welcome'

I was merely giving the only other suggestion on this post that has been given besides zins. Not asking for your moneh, just voicing an opportunity to turn bored time into fun time. I know what it can feel like to build something and have it be practically unknown. However, the game is still about having fun, so if you'd like the offer still stands.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away