Minecraft with Maykxor

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
Maykxor
Site Contributor

Minecraft with Maykxor

Post by Maykxor » 07 Aug 2012, 22:26

So, to get some practice with some computer filming and to help launch my youtube channel career, I decided to start up a little Minecraft "lets play" series. Some of it might be boring as I am mainly just describing how I'm playing Minecraft but I thought you guys might like to join along with me on the journey!

I welcome advice and constructive criticism so please let me know if you have an idea! Also, if anybody knows of a fairly decent recording program, preferably free, that I could get for a Mac, (I know, lolmac, I hate them too but it's all I got. Besides "they" say Macs are good for videos and such don't they?) Anyway, if you know of one, that'd be great. Currently I'm using Quicktime screencapture and audio recorder then putting it into iMovie to put onto youtube, but I've started to find that occasionally my quicktime video will just stop recording randomly without me pressing anything and I have to keep going back and re-recording some stuff (which is pretty difficult when parts that it skips are you getting shot at by skeletons so you have to find one, fight it, and get back on track with the audio -.- ).

But I digress, without further ado:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... e=view_all
Some people think in pictures, others think in words. I think in pictures with subtitles.
Quotes from cool people I've met over the years:
sobamushi "Maykxor your avatar makes me wanna dance ._.! "
MissKatieKillU: "WHAT THE F***ING F*** IS GOING ON IN MY F***ING ROLEPLAY?"
"I think you may have problems, my friend."
Sole ScuroThis: "This is the part where you scream sexual slurs in my face and I belt you."

Mattybcd

Re: Minecraft with Maykxor

Post by Mattybcd » 08 Aug 2012, 08:21

Great job so far, try hypercam, I don't have a link, iPod is kinda glitchy, but anyways, great videos. You should do a let's play on escapecraft :D
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

Maykxor
Site Contributor

Re: Minecraft with Maykxor

Post by Maykxor » 29 Aug 2012, 19:04

To whom it may concern,

I have recently begun a NEW series revolving around "The Neverhood Chronicles". I'll be keeping up with this along with my base minecraft series for anyone who cares to be entertained by my whimsical nonsense.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... e=view_all

And thanks for the advice. Didn't end up using hypercam though, using "screen capture" instead and it seems to be working out pretty well. Let me know if there are things to be improved!
Some people think in pictures, others think in words. I think in pictures with subtitles.
Quotes from cool people I've met over the years:
sobamushi "Maykxor your avatar makes me wanna dance ._.! "
MissKatieKillU: "WHAT THE F***ING F*** IS GOING ON IN MY F***ING ROLEPLAY?"
"I think you may have problems, my friend."
Sole ScuroThis: "This is the part where you scream sexual slurs in my face and I belt you."