Aro's story time.

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
arogon343

Aro's story time.

Post by arogon343 » 18 Oct 2012, 12:12

Yeah, you read that right.
Well, i constantly throw together short stories that get left around my house so i thought i could put my occasional writing spree's to good use and spin some tails that are Escapecraft related.
I plan to focus them around my character and his travels in my ... 2 years?? .... here at Escapecraft.
If people like them and want more, ill do more. If this goes unread or people dislike it, ill stop.
So feel free to post an opinion, or discuss them if you want to!
Also if its good enough then hand me an idea and ill see what falls out of my head. :3
And one more thing!!
For those of you that want to be included in a story, you can! Having certain characters from the server in my stories, especially the ones where the story isn't already fixed, is allways much more enjoyable to write about.
So if you want to boost your ego by reading about yourself, just post a reply expressing your want to.

Stories based more around Escapecraft (Less embellished, more truth)

Draconian Chronicles.

Story one: The Founding of Draconax. (In progress)
Spoiler! :
Its funny that. How sometimes something so big can come from something so small. Take cities for example. A concrete jungle can come from one man with a flag, and a whole lot of time on his hands.
Chapter 1
The sun was bright. Brighter than usual in fact. Arogon's curiosity overthrew his throbbing head as he sat upright in the sand. It suddenly became apparent that we was not in his bed, and this was certainly not the sleepy village he had grown up in. In only a few seconds the events of the great exodus from World II came rushing back in a dizzying wave. He heaved himself to his feet, looking for the wreckage of the ship that would contain his friends, paying no heed to the drops of blood falling methodically from his head.
Nothing. Just sand. Arogon would have stood there indefinitely, wallowing in his melancholy if his concentration was not taken by the sun. Or more, the touching of it to the horizon. Arogon realized he would have to save himself before he would have any hope of saving his friends. He scanned the horizon, his vision blurring occasionally as the cut on his head tried to fight him for his consciousness. After what seemed like an eternity of searching he saw it, Flight hill. Immidietly he started sprinting up the gravely beach, taking great strides as his mind focused on one thing. survival. Arogon curled up on the hill, behind a ruined bookshelf. An uneasy sleep came over him as his last moment of consciousness was that symbol... or was it a face?

Arogon stood on what he assumed used to be 'flight hill', Gazing across the landscape. An overwhelming feeling of hopelessness overcame him as doubts crept into mind as to whether he would ever find Delphi, Eric or Darktaint again. He stared at the grey cloud, hanging low over the beginning of a small valley. Arogon stood, squinting for a few moments. Without a thought he lept over the crumbling stone wall, his legs devouring the distance between him and the valley with a new-found energy which drove him closer and closer to the smoke. It as definetly smoke. He could see it now, rising through the tree tops before slowing to become and ball of thin, grey smoke. Branches and leaves clawed at him as he bounded over roots and rocks towards the source of the smoke. He dared not hope too much in case it was not who he was looking for.
Arogon fell to his knees with exhaustion in front of the warm glow of the fire, that was being overpowered by the rising sun. Delphi stared for a moment with Eric, eyes wide with disbelief.
Delphi tried not to contain his shock and simply went back to staring at the fire, not looking in Arogon's direction when speaking.
"Your late."

Chapter 2
"So where do we go from here then?"
Aro sat on a large mossy rock near the fire, staring blankly into the distance. He barley noticed Delphi was addressing him. Aro pulled his gaze over to Delphi who was now stood, as if ready to depart.
An awkward silence descended as Aro realised the decision fell to him.
"At dawn, we move."
Delphi looks dissatisfied with Aro's decision.
"Then what?"
"We find somewhere more permanent than this."
Eric, who had stayed silent for the exchange between Delphi and Aro mumbled to himself and placed his rucksack on the floor next to the fire, to act as a pillow.
Delphi Gave a defeated sigh and slumped back onto the fallen tree that had become his bed for the night.
Aro sat by the fire, burning twigs that were scattered across the forest floor.
He almost considered going to sleep to avoid the uneasy silence that existed between the three friends as they tried to rest. His eyes became heavy and he decided it would be for the best to drift off.
The now sideways tongues of flame blurred in and out of visibility as Aro began to struggle to keep his eyes open.
Both his eyes shot open as he heard the sound of breaking twigs behind him. The weariness of sleep dissipated in an instant as he snatched up a burning branch to face the intruder.
He tried to locate the direction of the sound of heavy footfalls that grew increasingly more noticeable.
A drop of cold sweat ran down Aro's forehead as he tried in vain to penetrate the inky blackness beyond the light of the dying fire.
Random stories
Spoiler! :
In the trenches (Based on a sort of true story. Almost)(In progress)
Foreword: This is something i simply like writing about, id played about with it a while ago but i lost it somewhere. When i came about to writing again about it, i decided to slap on some Escapecraft lore by dreaming up some sort of war in the future of Escapecraft. A war that the Draconian, coincidentally play a large part in.
So, here it is. A world war in Escapecraft.
Last edited by arogon343 on 11 Nov 2012, 18:38, edited 6 times in total.
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

arogon343

Re: Aro's story time.

Post by arogon343 » 24 Oct 2012, 17:56

Going to use this post to give updates. Ill give this thread another week before i give up.
NEWS: Second chapter started, and nice to see some reply's Guess ill keep going.
These should become a bit more regular, so make sure to check this post to see if there's anything new, Saves you trawling through the OP.
Last edited by arogon343 on 01 Nov 2012, 11:53, edited 1 time in total.
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

random980

Post by random980 » 29 Oct 2012, 23:57

More! :D
Dont really have much to say, I only found this thread on the back page of the 'active threads' list, this just needs more publicity and im sure more people will start following it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 30 Oct 2012, 11:00

I'm always down for more forum stories! They're fun to read, and in the end, we have a growing base of escapecraft lore to draw upon.
Orange and white, but not quite right.